887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

14 hours ago, Honey said:

Yes, dear, you have to provide new passport details.

No there is no delay if you update your file. Till when your application status is received you can add/update anything.

So its good to update your passport to avoid any delay in the decision.

Hi Honey,

If we apply a new passport ,do we need to apply 489 visa for our new passport firstly?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, joshua.qj said:

Hi Honey,

If we apply a new passport ,do we need to apply 489 visa for our new passport firstly?

You just have to inform immi about your new passport and they will update your new passport detail for current 489. then upload copy in 887 application as well

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Chopsan said:

You just have to inform immi about your new passport and they will update your new passport detail for current 489. then upload copy in 887 application as well

Hi chopsan 

What and documents u certificate and for how many years a

6 minutes ago, Cel said:

Do we need to prepare Police Clearance from home country in advance or wait till CO informs us?

CO will ask for it with 99.99% certainty. 🙂 Better to do it in advance, I think... Most of us here did ours in advance. ...and now we are renewing them because it has been more than a year wait! 😄 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Vinh said:

They are gonna remove and not issue new 489 visa. Why they still wanna keep us here? I guess they want all of us to stay at least 3 years in regional before a Pr. 

But we have already completed 3 years. Our 489 visa is about to expire in the coming months. For how long they want us to wait. All other visas are too quick except this one.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Lufe said:

Hi guys, this is insane!! No even contact yet, applied 9/02/2018. We are going overseas for holidays tomorrow (4 weeks), our regional visa expires sep 2019, do you think we should notify them about our trip?.

No harm if you will ask for your visa status and inform them about your travel via calling on 131881.

1 minute ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi guys,

I am adding my newborn to the application. My agent said to get letter from GP.  Does anyone of you have clue what should GP mention in the letter?

Thanks.

a GP should confirm that you have the mental courage to deal with a kid while waiting 15 months for VISA. 😄

(Im sorry mate, I dont know the answer to your question )

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, Honey said:

No harm if you will ask for your visa status and inform them about your travel via calling on 131881.

Thank you,  I already did (3 weeks ago). They said my file was opened and allocated however I haven’t heard from then since that. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi guys,

I am adding my newborn to the application. My agent said to get letter from GP.  Does anyone of you have clue what should GP mention in the letter?

Thanks.

Just general Health check-up of your baby. Baby is healthy. he will mention in the letter to upload for immigration. But i doubt GP will ask for reference letter from immigration. Do you have any reference ?

46 minutes ago, Honey said:

But we have already completed 3 years. Our 489 visa is about to expire in the coming months. For how long they want us to wait. All other visas are too quick except this one.

God know what they want. We are going to be their citizen one day and they are treating us this way. They are destroying our career, life, future plan etc. 

• Sad 1