887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 3/25/2019 at 2:28 PM, Guil said:

Hi Shik, my wife has same situation as yours, she is trying to get a bridging program to Nurse registration but only one school in all Australia is open for new applications and that is in Melbourne and we are on QLD 489 visa... some people say that is allowed to do it and others say the opposite. So, my conclusion is nobody knows anything... 😥

On 3/25/2019 at 4:16 PM, agk said:

Which school in Melbourne is open for nursing bridging???  

On 3/25/2019 at 4:09 PM, agk said:

Where did u get admission for bridging?? Is that for nursing?

It was in sydney but my bad because of my visa condition they withdrew me 😔😔😔 thats why i want to know if there is anything else i can do to study.It was for the bridging programme.

Edited by Shik
  • Sad 2

14 hours ago, Russki said:

Guys, I joined this group 👇 today, not sure what benefits it can give us, but what do we have to lose? 😉 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/764806566939293/

I will post our petition on this group. 🙂 

Someone also advised me today to approach "A Current Affair". I think, it is a great idea! 🙂 

Me too; joined yesterday as saw details in the article; nothing to lose i guess 🙂

• Like 2

On 3/27/2019 at 10:29 AM, Angry Coder said:

Hi Honey, 

I've also been blessed with a baby. Could you please send it to me as well. In addition, do we have to wait for the Birth certificate  ? as my daughter's one will take another 1 week and I being pretty optimistic afraid what if decision comes before that. 

HI CAN YOU PLEASE ADD ME IN THIS CONVERSATION BECAUSE I ALSO BLESS WITH BABY ON 22/03/2019 AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO UPDATE IN MY VISA APPLICATION OR JUST SEND ME EMAIL ON janak_mistryin@yahoo.co.in...........thanks in advance

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JK MISTRY said:

HI CAN YOU PLEASE ADD ME IN THIS CONVERSATION BECAUSE I ALSO BLESS WITH BABY ON 22/03/2019 AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO UPDATE IN MY VISA APPLICATION OR JUST SEND ME EMAIL ON janak_mistryin@yahoo.co.in...........thanks in advance

I have added you in conversation 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Vinh said:

Hey Jan, Feb and Mar applicants! Lets attack immi dep. with phone calls and emails complaining about delays. Lets put the pressure on the doles and the liars ;)))

They don’t do any thing. They just respond rudely n said you still under processing time . I had conversation with one of support guy today morning. N I told him that as soon we come close to processing time you guys again extend it . Even  I told him when I applied it was 7-9 n none it’s 15-16. But they useless 

• Sad 4

2 minutes ago, Jean said:

I think they won’t do anything on 887 until or few weeks before election. More priority for citizenship than 887.😞

Dont think even thats processing faster. From the fastest Visitor visa (5 days processing time,  now 1.5 months) to a simple DCSI clearance with max 3 weeks now moved to 6, clearly shows how slow n lethargic it is.