887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Shik said:

Hello everyone! Can anyone give a genuine suggestion? Me and my husband have applied for 887 from 489 in December 2018 and my concern is being a secondary applicant can i study for a bridging programme in city. Its a 3 months course.My vevo shows the condition but when i called the immigration to check if i can they weren’t even sure 😞😞 and referred it to my regional RDA. I dont know what to do ?

Where did u get admission for bridging?? Is that for nursing?

1 hour ago, Guil said:

Hi Shik, my wife has same situation as yours, she is trying to get a bridging program to Nurse registration but only one school in all Australia is open for new applications and that is in Melbourne and we are on QLD 489 visa... some people say that is allowed to do it and others say the opposite. So, my conclusion is nobody knows anything... 😥

Which school in Melbourne is open for nursing bridging???  

Thanks already did and you have may seen it already on Twitter.
One of issue also is that many people keep on complaining about hard process here but would not do anything practically.
I am not saying to do anything over the board but emailing media, tweets and relevant stuff atleast can happen if not something over board.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello, can some one please suggest me. My baby was born a month ago. We received a birth certificate and waiting for the passport. I heard that we don't need to update baby details until we have his passport is ready .If i upadte now than i have to wait until baby medical clear . I am in big dilemma that shall I update once I got my grant.  I applied on 26 of February.  Can some  me one please suggest me a positive advice on this. 

I just called immigration support they said your file has been assessed. No outstanding action required. Just wait. I asked how long I have to wait. Its already been 13 months.
he said WAIT. 
Hope to have something soon.

Thats good, you applied on 26/2 that means they are processing until 26/2 could be more. If you uploaded all the required documents you will be next. Hopefully by this week you will get the golden mail.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kapil said:

That's true. We are in Townsville (North QLD) and had serious flood this year in February. After flood, life has become more terrible in current house. There is mould every where. Honey bees have made nest in between roof and ceiling. Honey bees frequently entered into our house and bite us. We tried to change the house but no one is agreed to accept us as a tenant  due to almost finishing visa 489 (on July 3rd, 2019) and property owners/ real estate agents don't recognize Bridging Visa. Already there is shortage of rented accommodations here after flood. We are forced to live in current property only. Sometimes, we really want to cry and it feels like committed a big mistake by coming to Australia on provisional visa. Don't know when God will listen us.

I have also asked myself so many times.....esp when my son needs to be in Uni next year...……...so scary! Hope you get yours soon....

35 minutes ago, Honey said:

I just called immigration support they said your file has been assessed. No outstanding action required. Just wait. I asked how long I have to wait. Its already been 13 months.

he said WAIT. 

Hope to have something soon.

When did you submit yours?

Hi All, being on 489 visa can we visit New-Zealand or we need tourist visa?

For tourists visa do we have to get it done from our home country or from Australia?

At last, if we want to visit Europe from Australia(while on 489 visa), from where I will apply Schengen visa, Australia or home country? 

if someone had similar experience and want to share their perspectives/thoughts please:)

Hello, can some one please suggest me. My baby was born a month ago. We received a birth certificate and waiting for the passport. I heard that we don't need to update baby details until we have his passport is ready .If i update  now than i have to wait until baby medical is clear . I am in big dilemma that shall I update once I got my grant.  I applied on 26 of February.  Can some  me one please suggest me a positive advice on this.