887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hello everyone,  I was thinking of twitting about reducing 887visa processing time by hoping that somebody will listen to our pain. 15  to 16 months processing is completely unfair, unrealistic and a joke. This is sad that after fulfilling their all unrealistic criteria we have to wait for 15 16 months to get a grant. So, I really appreciate if you could all express your thoughts on Twitter about "887 delaying processing time"  by using few hashtags such as  #887visa @sbsnews @smh @abcnews etc. if you don't have a twitter account then please open a new account and tags those news channels so they get serious about this issue. I have also attached the screenshots of the petition so news channel can read in detail. You can attach the screenshot too and suggest some more Hashtags if you have in your mind. Thanks,  

Share your tweet here and I will follow the same and definitely it's unfair

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rangana said:

I filled and already uploaded form 80 which was taken, when I apply for 489 visa. But, my friend said, now we have a new form 80. Now I am unable to do anything. Because , it was already uploaded. Do I upload new form 80 again ? Pls anyone knows ?

Yes you have to upload new one 

3 hours ago, Rangana said:

When I fill form 80, it asks about my and wife's parents and siblings. Do I fill that?

Yes. 🙂 

Can you please clarify, what means "new form 80"? When you applied for 887, did you submit form 80 with your 887 application? If you have, you do not need to resubmit anything. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Hi Experts. I’m filling up my 887 application online in my immi account for myself and my wife. I have filled up my application form and also mentioned my wife’s details every where, do I have to start separate application for my wife as second applicant or details already mentioned in my application form will be enough, she as second applicant. Plz advise. 

38 minutes ago, Russki said:

Yes. 🙂 

Can you please clarify, what means "new form 80"? When you applied for 887, did you submit form 80 with your 887 application? If you have, you do not need to resubmit anything. 🙂 

Thanks mate. On form 80 , question number 3 is different. Check old and new ones.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 3:02 PM, April guy said:

Yeah I just got mine over the week. Just politely explain in the feedback form that every other document is in place and just this remains. 

Hey mate, do we need medical request foe child who born after 489 Grant Or after 887 applied date.

I mean we dont need medical for child who born after 489 Grant. We only need for those who born after we apply 887? Is it right?

Thanks mate

Hi everyone 

I am nearly about to apply for 887 visa, just need to ask few questions as I am the primary applicant and travelled overseas for a month in 2 years time and my wife travelled for 6 months almost,  are we both eligible at the same time?  And I got leased papers on 1/4/2017 so can I apply my 887 on 31st March or should be on 1st April?  How to apply medicare after applying? 

Thanks all

On 2/20/2019 at 7:25 PM, Maxzone said:

You will get your bridging visa strate way after you have apply for 887. As long as your 489 still valid your bridging visa won't effect. Once your 489 expire your bridging visa will be activated. You can get medicare easily you need to go medicare office along with bridging visa and acknowledgement letter.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Hello, thank you for your reply. After I apply where will I find the bridging visa and the acknowledgment letter to take to Medicare? 

20 hours ago, KC01 said:

Hello everyone,  I was thinking of twitting about reducing 887visa processing time by hoping that somebody will listen to our pain. 15  to 16 months processing is completely unfair, unrealistic and a joke. This is sad that after fulfilling their all unrealistic criteria we have to wait for 15 16 months to get a grant. So, I really appreciate if you could all express your thoughts on Twitter about "887 delaying processing time"  by using few hashtags such as  #887visa @sbsnews @smh @abcnews etc. if you don't have a twitter account then please open a new account and tags those news channels so they get serious about this issue. I have also attached the screenshots of the petition so news channel can read in detail. You can attach the screenshot too and suggest some more Hashtags if you have in your mind. Thanks,  

How you do it in twitter😊

Hello, thank you for your reply. After I apply where will I find the bridging visa and the acknowledgment letter to take to Medicare? 
You will get it straight way, it will be send to your email. Even though you missed it, you can download it from your account. Bring those to your closest medicare office and you will be enrolled to medicare. You will receive a paper card for the time being. An acutual card will be posted on your postal address, you will receive it within 2 weeks.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rocky1 said:

Hi Experts. I’m filling up my 887 application online in my immi account for myself and my wife. I have filled up my application form and also mentioned my wife’s details every where, do I have to start separate application for my wife as second applicant or details already mentioned in my application form will be enough, she as second applicant. Plz advise. 

Can anyone please advise over my question. Please Please

Hi guys, I’m applying for visa 887 tomorrow. I am confused about something, when I go to select the visa type it says skilled migration visa 887 and  in the next drop down it says skilled regional visa 887. Is that the correct one? 
Yes it is

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ashi said:

Hello All,

I have little question, there was job where I worked for 2 months. I have salary slips, however I dont have employee reference letter for that company.

Can you go back to your employer and ask for one? 🙂  You can also use contract/letter of employment, your bank statement showing the salary from this job coming into your account, amounts and dates corresponding with the payslips. ATO tax assessment, group certificate from this job, and if you have them - superannuation statements. It does not have to be all of those, but the more docs you can source - the better. 🙂 

20 hours ago, Rocky1 said:

I used only one application to apply 887 visa for my family.