887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 hours ago, Bish said:

Hi Tpsk, 

I would like to ask you a question, as you get ur pr in 2018. Are you getting FTB part A and B both or just part B. Just want to check what I missed it because I got my pr in 2019 and eligible for part B only. Thanks

Dear Bish,

Someone in this forum who got PR in 2019 informed that they are eligible for FTB A-B both. Have a look at previous conversations you will find out.

On 3/24/2019 at 9:13 PM, Rocky1 said:

Can anyone please advise over my question. Please Please

Hi friends, in the forum somewhere I read that there is old & new form 80s, and got confused. Though I applied last year didn't attached form 80 and is currently filling it..Can somebody please share a link where I can download new form 80. Please.......... 

24 minutes ago, Jose said:

Hi friends, in the forum somewhere I read that there is old & new form 80s, and got confused. Though I applied last year didn't attached form 80 and is currently filling it..Can somebody please share a link where I can download new form 80. Please.......... 

I also struggle to find "old vs new" forms... 🙂 I suspect, if you fill form 80 which is currently on immi site, you are all good. Just make sure you do it and submit it asap to avoid delays! 😉 🙂 

• Like 1

I want clarification on this FTB A or B. 

What exactly is this FTB. I mean I started the process of claim in centrelink website and it looks like you get this FTB when you are not working and taking care of children sitting at home. Am I correct here ? Or is it something different.

I am married, have kids and am on rental property. Kids goto school. I do permanent job and wife does casual work. 

Should we be claiming (or are we even eligible looking at the circumstances as above)

By the way when I went to centrelink that lady told me I am eligible and created my account and then now I have one claim sitting in my centrelink account  (I have to fill the details yet in that) 

Asking all this as I want to make sure that whatever I am doing is correct and not illegal

13 minutes ago, Preax said:

Hi Russki, is this the new form 80 - https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/form-listing/forms/80.pdf 

Thanks @Preax! 🙂 This is the one I filled for 887 application, with question 3 being very relevant in my case! 😄 😄 

This form was approved for use in 2015, so I didn't realise it was a "new" one. But good to know! 🙂  I also just realised I need to fill one for my son, as he is now 16! 🙂 🙂 Good job I checked! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Honey said:

Please check mail box. I have send you form for reference

Hi Honey, 

I've also been blessed with a baby. Could you please send it to me as well. In addition, do we have to wait for the Birth certificate  ? as my daughter's one will take another 1 week and I being pretty optimistic afraid what if decision comes before that. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Angry Coder said:

Hi Honey, 

I've also been blessed with a baby. Could you please send it to me as well. In addition, do we have to wait for the Birth certificate  ? as my daughter's one will take another 1 week and I being pretty optimistic afraid what if decision comes before that. 

I have added you in conversation, Please check the mailbox. and yes you need a birth certificate with form 1022.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, dar8 said:

"Changes to existing visas

The introduction of the two new regional visas in November 2019 will not impact people who already hold existing visas. Applications lodged prior to November 2019 will continue to be processed as normal. There will be no impact on the permanent residence of current permanent visa holders."

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/regional-migration/news/new-regional-visas

3 hours ago, Chopsan said:

I want clarification on this FTB A or B. 

What exactly is this FTB. I mean I started the process of claim in centrelink website and it looks like you get this FTB when you are not working and taking care of children sitting at home. Am I correct here ? Or is it something different.

I am married, have kids and am on rental property. Kids goto school. I do permanent job and wife does casual work. 

Should we be claiming (or are we even eligible looking at the circumstances as above)

By the way when I went to centrelink that lady told me I am eligible and created my account and then now I have one claim sitting in my centrelink account  (I have to fill the details yet in that) 

Asking all this as I want to make sure that whatever I am doing is correct and not illegal

Mine is the exact same situation. Me doing permeant job, wife casual and one kid in school. Lady in Centrelink created CRN for my wife and we filled in all details online. Nothing been processed as on date.

2 hours ago, Russki said:

Thanks @Preax! 🙂 This is the one I filled for 887 application, with question 3 being very relevant in my case! 😄 😄 

This form was approved for use in 2015, so I didn't realise it was a "new" one. But good to know! 🙂  I also just realised I need to fill one for my son, as he is now 16! 🙂 🙂 Good job I checked! 

Thanks @Russki there is a slight difference between two forms

• Like 2

On 3/20/2019 at 10:49 AM, Russki said:

Guys, someone got a grant on the quiet today! 😄 😄 

conan 28/01/18 11/09/18 20/03/19   CO Kimberly: baby medical exam on 11/09/2018
CO Sophorn: grant on 20/03/2019

Hi Russki can you pls add me in to the sheet.I have applied 4th jan 2019 thx

• Like 1

22 hours ago, KC01 said:

Guys stats are getting better and better. Yesterday it was 365 impression and today 1063. I am sure very soon some minister or news channel will pick up

Need your support please TAG AND SHARE.  #887visa 

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 7.49.54 pm.png

Hey Russki,,I have send the petttion  details to all news channel via massenger ( face book page)..pls ask everyone to do that

• Like 1