887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

50 minutes ago, KC01 said:

Congratulations mate. Just one question. Did you submit  all certified copies. Including payslips, bank statements, payg etc. thanks 

Only submitted certified copy of payg, notice of assessment, birth certificate and passport. Rest all just scanned and submitted

26 minutes ago, Batra801 said:

Please 

35 minutes ago, SINGH G said:

Congrats 🎉🎉🎊🎊

55 minutes ago, KC01 said:

Congratulations mate. Just one question. Did you submit  all certified copies. Including payslips, bank statements, payg etc. thanks 

Thank you 

2 hours ago, innipat said:

Hello friends

let me start the day with good news.

yes we just got our golden mail today at 9:40am.

Direct Grant 887 after 14months and 15days

Co Michel 

Applied 25.02.2018

thank you all of you for support and guidance.

Russki you are legend mate, salute your passion and positive attitude.

resubmitted AFP/PCC after one year

thank you 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 🎉🎉🎉 🤗 Super news!!!! Was good to have you on the forum, enjoy the grant!!!! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RANJU said:

Sorry for delayed response.Thanks all for taking time to wish. Hope all will get grant soon. 

Primary applicant:

1. Tenant agreement.

2. First and last utility bill( power and gas)

3. All bank statement from start to application date.

4. All payslips and contract for one year work in designated area.

5. Employer performance development plan

6. All training in Australia 

7.Contract of present employer.

8. Identity- passport, driving licence, all credit cards,TFN , TAX return statements, super statement including rollover statements.

9. PCC- Only federal police clearance . We didn't travel overseas so provided self character declaration attested from JP, driving account page from website indicating no infringement or demerits which I posted every 3 months till I got 887 .

Note:Federal police clearance got expired during processing. 

No English test.

Spouse:

1. Leter from university mentioning that the medium of instruction was English.

2. Nearly 6 months pay slips , TFN, super, tax return, passport

3. PCC same as above.

No English test

Hope this helps. 

Thanks 

@RANJU  does that mean I dont have to get new PCC even if i had uploaded it 2 years back when I got 489 ? Does my wife also need new PCC or just federal police clearance is enough. I have travelled overseas for 4 weeks twice. Do i need to provde new PCC for me and my wife ?

2 hours ago, innipat said:

Hello friends

Co Michel 

Applied 25.02.2018

thank you 

Big Congratulations 

• Like 1

Hi Everyone 

Congratulations to all who have received the Grants. 

I have a quick question. In the Immi account i am not able to view the application i submitted . I was able to to view it today morning , but now when i tried i am getting a error " Failed to loag pdf document". I am not sure if its something serious . Just want to make sure that the CO will not have the same issue when they open my file . I called immigration department but they asked me to fill a for for tech support. 

Has anyone experienced the same issue?

Thanks

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, sajitha said:

Hi Everyone 

Congratulations to all who have received the Grants. 

I have a quick question. In the Immi account i am not able to view the application i submitted . I was able to to view it today morning , but now when i tried i am getting a error " Failed to loag pdf document". I am not sure if its something serious . Just want to make sure that the CO will not have the same issue when they open my file . I called immigration department but they asked me to fill a for for tech support. 

Has anyone experienced the same issue?

Thanks

Yes @sajitha I am facing same issue. It says - "Failed to load PDF document."
Don't know why?

8 minutes ago, Ajay said:

Yes @sajitha I am facing same issue. It says - "Failed to load PDF document."
Don't know why?

I think that's because we have broken the website.😎 You can't believe, I login at least 10 times a day to check if they have changed the processing time. 😜😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, innipat said:

Hello friends

Co Michel 

Applied 25.02.2018

thank you 

Congrats mate! So COs are not watching Medicare ,right? 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Akie said:

HI, Quick question here !  If i travel overseas for 4 weeks while I am on 489 does that mean I have to get new PCC when I apply for 887 ? does my wife also have to get new PCC when I apply for 887 ? 

Definitely you should do that mate. Don’t leave any excuse to COs. Actually doing this benefits both sides, co and you. 

• Like 1

Hello mates

i just requested Department of Home affairs to share the data how many 887 visa application are pending to be finalised and how many 887 visa applications were lodged between March 2018 to March 2019, under Freedom of Information request. It usually takes 14-28 calendar to get a response. Let’s see if they send me the details. If I get, I’ll share in this foroum. Love you all. Cheers. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

9 minutes ago, March9th2019 said:

Hello mates

i just requested Department of Home affairs to share the data how many 887 visa application are pending to be finalised and how many 887 visa applications were lodged between March 2018 to March 2019, under Freedom of Information request. It usually takes 14-28 calendar to get a response. Let’s see if they send me the details. If I get, I’ll share in this foroum. Love you all. Cheers. 

Very good move, ai!!! 🙂 I have previously tried to do it, but they fobbed  me off, because I probably didn't word the query correctly. 

Today I sent another request... Yes, please, share with us when you get a response!!!! 🤗

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, March9th2019 said:

Hello mates

Thanks mate.

On 5/9/2019 at 9:27 AM, nudgee said:

Website timeframe is 16-17 months still but actual processing time for direct grant is around 13.5-14months , hope they can further reduce the time to within 12 months

I got a friend applied for the 887 on Jan 2017 and got grand Ted on early may (means 4 months ) 

and he applied for the citizenship on Jan 2019 and they got back to him and done the test on April 2019 (means 3 months)

And we are waiting here to GET the PR for more than 12 months 😉

all about luck !

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, March9th2019 said:

Hello mates

Hi Mate, I have done this in March 2019 they replied the same and after they replied that you have raise same request so we are closing this ticket as resolved.

And i never know when i raised the request.

But trust me the processing in last 30 days has improved a lot. it was not like this in last 6 month.

Now for a new file to get open they taking minimum 13 months or 13.5 months.

So certainly they are doing good Job. 

Applicant are also uploading everything so there are more grant.

Which automatically reduce the wait time in future.

• Like 5

@Ivy 12 The processing has slightly improved. However, the DoHA wanted to create a year backlog. They successfully achieved creating so that all 489 visa holder will be living 3 years in regional area. Anyways, it’s still a positive from DOHA that they are processing in 13 months when compared to the time frame they provided in IMMI website. The winter has arrived. 

3 hours ago, Akie said:

@RANJU  does that mean I dont have to get new PCC even if i had uploaded it 2 years back when I got 489 ? Does my wife also need new PCC or just federal police clearance is enough. I have travelled overseas for 4 weeks twice. Do i need to provde new PCC for me and my wife ?

You will have to provide PCC if you have visited any country other than Australia during your 489 visa.I have worked in UAE, Bahrain, Saudi & India before I came to Australia in 489 and have not provided PCC for these countries during my 887 application. Federal police clearance is mandatory. Hope I have answered this time.