887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

that is the form for agents who assist you to do paper work for applying 887! 

Not just for an agent. If someone is assisting the applicant in lodging the application such as filling the form 80 and ..., then the 956 or 956a form needs to be filled out. Especially if applicant appointed someone to be responsible for documents and to be correspondence for Immigration.

So once you’ve submitted your updated police check how long be4 you heard back from Immigration or had your visa granted? 
Has anyone got any updates on this?  

Well I was requested to submit only the Primary applicant’s AFP on the 19th of March and I submitted it the next day but haven’t heard anything from immi since.

Yeah. I want to know if that’s the last doc they ask as well or do they ask for anything more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Doman said:

I love the silent members, when they come and give us their Grant news! 😁😆

I think there is a case officer working undercover here. He has blacklisted all the big mouth whining members like us. 🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

22 hours ago, Harooni said:

Hi  bro the period for which you were overseas was aroun 133 days so, you were on paid annual leave, ?And did you maintain residency i mean the period you were overseas are you paying your rent? Electricity bill? Water bill and car rego?

no

Hi everyone, 
i was a silent follower of this group since I lodged my 887 visa. Just wanted to let u all know that finally I got my golden mail at 4:24pm after waiting 13 months and 8 days.
i applied on 16 March 2018 and was directly granted. Thank u all for ur help [emoji1374].
wish u all good luck [emoji6] 
PS: my case officer: Wilson

Congratulations!! Happy for you ! Time to celebrate!
  • Thanks 1

At last got my 887 granted. 
Applied -26-Feb-2018
Granted-07-May-2019
I have fulfilled the minimum requirement only for work requirement ie., one year fulltime. But recommended not to take chance.Also,never changed parent  name in the application. Previous comment English ability for spouse( attached letter from university that the medium of instruction was English). 
CO Nicci.

Congrats

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Janeli said:

Hi everyone, 

i was a silent follower of this group since I lodged my 887 visa. Just wanted to let u all know that finally I got my golden mail at 4:24pm after waiting 13 months and 8 days.

i applied on 16 March 2018 and was directly granted. Thank u all for ur help 🙏🏼.

wish u all good luck 😉 

PS: my case officer: Wilson

did you apply by only you, yourself or with your family or wife?

• Like 1