887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hello,
I have a question regarding form 1221. 
When applying for 887 (considering I came on a 489 visa), which one do we select for Question 34 and what do we write for Questions 43 and 44. Thank you in advance.
34 Part I – Details of your journey to Australia
Only complete the section(s) relevant to you If you:
have applied for a Visitor visa
have applied for a Business visa
have applied for a Migration visa
are a student, academic, researcher or fellow 

Part N – Additional information
43 Give details of how you intend to use the knowledge/skills/research obtained once you depart Australia
44 Are there any other details you would like taken into consideration?

I only answer part for Migration visa and I leave the 43 and 44 blank because they only relevant to student I guess?

4 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I only answer part for Migration visa and I leave the 43 and 44 blank because they only relevant to student I guess?

Humm. I thought only Part M is for students and Part N is for everyone because in Question 34 it says that 'are a student, academic, researcher or fellow Go to Part M'. It did not say Part M and N for students. 

Humm. I thought only Part M is for students and Part N is for everyone because in Question 34 it says that 'are a student, academic, researcher or fellow Go to Part M'. It did not say Part M and N for students. 

For 43 it’s said how u use your knowledge once you depart Australia. But we apply for PR and will not depart Australia so I don’t think it’s relevant to us and 44 if you don’t have additional info then say no ?

15 hours ago, Awais said:

Good Evening All,

I am a silent follower of this forum. I have got the PR today (887 granted).

Applied -20-March-2018

Granted-07-May-2019

Thanks all for keeping everyone updated. Direct grant wont be possible without your help and assistance.

Good Luck 

15 hours ago, Awais said:

Good Evening All,

I am a silent follower of this forum. I have got the PR today (887 granted).

Applied -20-March-2018

Granted-07-May-2019

Thanks all for keeping everyone updated. Direct grant wont be possible without your help and assistance.

Good Luck 

Hi mate, 

Did u submit certified docs?

6 hours ago, nudgee said:

I wonder how to get bank statement showing regular income, do we provide all bank statements and let the CO to find the salary? (Almost 200 pages for 2 years statements) Or we need to outline the salary from the statements?

maybe upload one document with the full bank statement for the whole 2 years , and upload another one with salary filtered   , i'm going to do the same to my rental payments as we pay weekly it's bit messy to highlight all of them so i will include the filtered statement and the original full bank statement for co to cross check both of them if any doubt. 

• Like 2

maybe upload one document with the full bank statement for the whole 2 years , and upload another one with salary filtered   , i'm going to do the same to my rental payments as we pay weekly it's bit messy to highlight all of them so i will include the filtered statement and the original full bank statement for co to cross check both of them if any doubt. 

Sounds good, more doc is better than not sufficient
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Don Family said:

Have they asked for any other docs from anyone after requesting only for the AFP of just the primary applicant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just primary for us. I just hope they don’t come back in 6 months n ask for the rest of the visa applicants to resubmit a police check. 🤞

9 minutes ago, Katie said:

So once you’ve submitted your updated police check how long be4 you heard back from Immigration or had your visa granted? 

Has anyone got any updates on this?  

1-2 months based on the spread sheet

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoeIAm said:

I rmb, there are options for wife/ family in form 80, as well

Form 956 and 956a is independent from Form 80. along with Form 80, one of them needs to be filled out if someone assisting the applicant or is appointed as a correspondence. 

28 minutes ago, Doman said:

Form 956 and 956a is independent from Form 80. along with Form 80, one of them needs to be filled out if someone assisting the applicant or is appointed as a correspondence. 

that is the form for agents who assist you to do paper work for applying 887!