887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Gosh that’s another massive form [emoji51] 
Thank you, I’ll have a look into it. 

Don’t worry if you have already completed form 80, most questions are the same you just need to copy and paste, trust me it’s not as bad as form 80 :)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kpandey said:

Actually i arrived in Australia on 13/06/2015 and applied my 887 on 29/06/2017. But i had overseas travel which i did not make up for and hence was rejected. As per immi dept calculation i had completed 597 days of 730 days required. 

Hi  bro the period for which you were overseas was aroun 133 days so, you were on paid annual leave, ?And did you maintain residency i mean the period you were overseas are you paying your rent? Electricity bill? Water bill and car rego?

Saw this in another forum , can't just blame thecos for processing delays , people do wrong things and waste their own time and co's precious time which can be used to process applications of people who do the right thing , this is a wasted 489 --> pr opportunity with breach of previous visa conditions added to applicants future applications ,  waste of time , money and effort :S be careful guys don't move out of regional until you get pr  

"04-19-2019, 07:39 AM hey guys.i have 489 sate sponsership which was from Adelaide i stayed two years and had 1 year full time job after two years i moved to the sydney to get better job but 3 days ago i received email that my application has been refused due to the movement .i just wanted to know do i have any chance to apply for 482 because my trade and work experience is among list .because i breached my current visa condition??thanks alot."
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Katie said:

Russki Sorry to be a pain n ask.. But does everyone have to submit an update IELTS test or is ok if your a uk passport holder? 

And how long have you been waiting on your grant? 😬

UK passport holders (secondary applicants) should be OK for English ability 🙂 

Please double-check though on the website.... This is what I go by:

Proof your partner has functional English

You don't have to provide any documents to prove functional English if your partner is a citizen of and holds a valid passport from:

• the United Kingdom
  • the Republic of Ireland
  • the United States
  • Canada
  • New Zealand

Otherwise, provide proof your partner has functional English

(reference https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo)

.. And I have been waiting for a grant for over 19.5 months now. But do not be scared, I think, my case is just a little special. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Doman said:

Thanks Russki, I was thinking 956 is used when you have received assitsance from an agent or an exempt person and also you have appointed a person /agent to act on your behalf. whereas,  Form 956a is required when you ONLY appointed someone as an authorised recipient to receive documents. If you haven't received any assistance in lodging the application, then no need to submit Form 956a. Not sure!

You are right! I have confused you... 😄   

But yes, if you applied completely on your own and dealing with your own communication yourself, you do not need to bother with both of these forms. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nudgee said:

Summarize the most common ADDITIONAL docs CO will request: (on top of your regular checklists)

1. AFP and PCC if over 12 months

2. Work documents to be certified (payslips, contract, employment reference, tax notice of assessment)

3. Partner English, partner medical, form 80, 1221, babe medical.

4.AFP with Alias names for primary and secondary applicants.

5. Form 80 and 1221 ( make sure you answer and tick all boxes relevant to you )

Please make sure you provide all these if you want a direct grant!

Guys how do we certify the work documents? I have already submitted but they were not certified. What other documents do we need to certify?

2 hours ago, dar8 said:

Saw this in another forum , can't just blame thecos for processing delays , people do wrong things and waste their own time and co's precious time which can be used to process applications of people who do the right thing , this is a wasted 489 --> pr opportunity with breach of previous visa conditions added to applicants future applications ,  waste of time , money and effort :S be careful guys don't move out of regional until you get pr  

"04-19-2019, 07:39 AM hey guys.i have 489 sate sponsership which was from Adelaide i stayed two years and had 1 year full time job after two years i moved to the sydney to get better job but 3 days ago i received email that my application has been refused due to the movement .i just wanted to know do i have any chance to apply for 482 because my trade and work experience is among list .because i breached my current visa condition??thanks alot."

I don't understand this. he moved to Sydney and his visa refused when applied for 887 ? why would any 1 take a risk like this? but if I think if you get sponsorship from one state you can move to another state but must be designated area or regional areas?

Edited by toibz
mistake in post

GREAT NEWS I GOT THE GOLDEN EMAIL .I AM FAMILY SPONSORED 489 LIVING WITH  WIFE AND BABY.

APPLY DATE: 12/12/2017

FIRST ROUND CONTACT: 01/06/2018 -DO SUBMIT EACH AND EVERY ADDITIONAL WORK REQ. DOCS; payg, superannuation, income tax statement, BAS, bank statements of salary or payments. (obtain all of them from your MyGov login and ATO.)

DO SUBMIT EACH AND EVERY EVIDENT IN RESIDENCY REQ. DOCS; if you share house, use bank statements, add spouse's and kids names to the bond, do not misplace docs, upload all bills, letters and other docs with residential address. try to include spouse's name to bills and other docs. 

DO NOT FORGET TO SUBMIT ALL AFP AND PCC WHEN LODGE.

DO NOT FORGET TO SUBMIT CORRECTLY FILLED FORM 80 CHARACTER REQ.

DO NOT BELIEVE IN BLOODY AGENTS, I WAS ADVISE WRONGLY IN ONE QES. IN 80.

From my experience and being in this forum i would like to advice you that, if you do not submit acceptable WORK, RESIDENCY, AFP , PCC OR FORM 80  YOU WOULD DEFINITELY PUT TO THE  SECOND ROUND WHICH IS ABOUT 5-6 MONTHS LONG WAIT.It is not like missing spouse's IELTS and baby's medical. 

SECOND ROUND CONTACT: 01/12/2018- DO NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR AGENTS OR THEIR STAFF; they haven't submitted the correctly filled form 80 of my spouse instead they have uploaded the wrong one again. YOU CAN LOGIN TO YOUR IMMI ACCOUNT BY USING TRN and Different email address although you are using an blooddy agent.check and monitor .

DO NOT FORGET TO SUBMIT ALL WORK RELATED IDS: work id , LICENSES such as forklift, white card , taxi accreditation , hire car license etc., UPDATE TAX RELATED DOCUMENTS IN IMMIACCOUNT.  

THIRD ROUND CONTACT: 02/05/2019 - GOLDEN EMAIL.

I FEEL  IF YOU ARE FAMILY SPONSORED AND LIVE IN A METROPOLITAN AREA YOU ARE MOST PROBABLY ASK TO WAIT LONG FOR EACH ROUND. THEREROE FRIENDS DO NOT DO MISTAKES. I WISH YOU ALL TO RECEIVE THE GOLDEN EMAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

special thanks to Russki, for all updates and being in this forum all the time to share our stress and wish you all best too.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, toibz said:

I don't understand this. he moved to Sydney and his visa refused when applied for 887 ? why would any 1 take a risk like this? but if I think if you get sponsorship from one state you can move to another state but must be designated area or regional areas?

Moving to Sydney was the biggest mistake.