887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 minutes ago, Katie said:

Gracee 

EF7F76E0-D449-4683-9D1C-CF79AFC978AD.png

I had same request from CO.

What did is, I download everything from particular website in two copies and did Justice of Piece from the local police station around more than 150 pages all together than submit and still waiting.

• Like 1

First time we heard anything was July for more proof of payslips, job contract, bank Statement ect .. 

November  was the same but they wanted it all certified 😫 (we up loaded everything with 24 hours n sent them a email asking was there anything else) 

We called in March and was told there was nothing else we had to up load n it was being processed. 

May (yesterday) was for an up to date police check for my husband. 

Rang yesterday n got a cold response n was told we had to wait our turn.They wouldn’t tell us if we had to upload anything else. So we sit n wait again... 🙁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jig said:

GREAT NEWS I GOT THE GOLDEN EMAIL .I AM FAMILY SPONSORED 489 LIVING WITH  WIFE AND BABY.

APPLY DATE: 12/12/2017

special thanks to Russki, for all updates and being in this forum all the time to share our stress and wish you all best too.

Thank you very much and congratulations! 🙂 It was a long wait for you! Enjoy your new freedom!!! 🎉🎉

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Awais said:

Good Evening All,

I am a silent follower of this forum. I have got the PR today (887 granted).

Applied -20-March-2018

Granted-07-May-2019

Thanks all for keeping everyone updated. Direct grant wont be possible without your help and assistance.

Good Luck 

congrats for your grant, May I know you go 887 by yourself or with family ?

thanks

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

I wonder how to get bank statement showing regular income, do we provide all bank statements and let the CO to find the salary? (Almost 200 pages for 2 years statements) Or we need to outline the salary from the statements?

It’s only 12 months you need for your salary n 24 months for proof of living here.  

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

I wonder how to get bank statement showing regular income, do we provide all bank statements and let the CO to find the salary? (Almost 200 pages for 2 years statements) Or we need to outline the salary from the statements?

Yes, you can filter your statements to show only salary, but better still, just take the pages out of your full statements where salary is shown.

Because the rest of the transactions on each selected page will show you also living in the area through your shopping and buying petrol etc. So it will be your additional residency proof. Just check if you have any private stuff showing on your statements that you do not want COs to see and white it out. 🙂😉 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Don Family said:

Hi Don family 

First time we heard anything was July for more proof of payslips, job contract, bank Statement ect .. 

November  was the same but they wanted it all certified 😫 (we up loaded everything with 24 hours n sent them a email asking was there anything else) 

We called in March and was told there was nothing else we had to up load n it was being processed. 

May (yesterday) was for an up to date police check for my husband.

Rang yesterday n got a cold response n was told we had to wait our turn.They wouldn’t tell us if we had to upload anything else. So we sit n wait again... 🙁

32 minutes ago, Katie said:

November  was the same but they wanted it all certified 😫 (we up loaded everything with 24 hours n sent them a email asking was there anything else) 

May (yesterday) was for an up to date police check for my husband. (Which only expired in the December) 

Rang yesterday n got a cold response n was told we had to wait our turn.They wouldn’t tell us if we had to upload anything else. So we sit n wait again... 🙁

Hi Katie,

May I know when you first submitted your evidence of employment, did you submit the colour copy or just black & white copy? I have the impression that if we submit colour scan copy, we do not need to have them certified?

JOGC

10 minutes ago, JOGC said:

Hi Katie,

May I know when you first submitted your evidence of employment, did you submit the colour copy or just black & white copy? I have the impression that if we submit colour scan copy, we do not need to have them certified?

JOGC

We submitted all colour copies in the July that’s why we couldn’t understand why we was being asked for them again but certified in the November. 

We did everything they asked, we just thought they had changed the rules down the track or been told to stole the visa as there was a massive backlog. ?!?? Who knows, 

37 minutes ago, Katie said:

We submitted all colour copies in the July that’s why we couldn’t understand why we was being asked for them again but certified in the November. 

We did everything they asked, we just thought they had changed the rules down the track or been told to stole the visa as there was a massive backlog. ?!?? Who knows, 

do all copies have company logo or header of company details?

• Like 1

Hello,

I have a question regarding form 1221. 

When applying for 887 (considering I came on a 489 visa), which one do we select for Question 34 and what do we write for Questions 43 and 44. Thank you in advance.

34 Part I – Details of your journey to Australia

Only complete the section(s) relevant to you If you:

have applied for a Visitor visa

have applied for a Business visa

have applied for a Migration visa

are a student, academic, researcher or fellow 

Part N – Additional information

43 Give details of how you intend to use the knowledge/skills/research obtained once you depart Australia

44 Are there any other details you would like taken into consideration?