887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 hours ago, RANJU said:

At last got my 887 granted. 

Applied -26-Feb-2018

Granted-07-May-2019

I have fulfilled the minimum requirement only for work requirement ie., one year fulltime. But recommended not to take chance.Also,never changed parent  name in the application. Previous comment English ability for spouse( attached letter from university that the medium of instruction was English). 

CO Nicci.

@RANJU  HI Mate, Could you please tell me the list of docs you uploaded. Does the Main applicant and secondary applicant also have to give PTE after 2 years of expiry  if PTE is 2 years old.  how about PCC. I had given PCC only when I got my 489. Do I need to upload new PCC again ?  

3 hours ago, Darmar said:

Thanks.

Hope do not need to repeat the standard documents which required.

But i took safety measures as follows which could be help every one.

My passport was due to expire on 28th May 2019. So i renewed my passport and uploaded on early April.

Our AFPs were expired then renewed and uploaded them.

PCC were expired but did not renew them since we have not travel after applied for 887.

Submitted my wife's new IELTS results.

Good luck.

@Darmar HI, Quick question here !  If i travel overseas for 4 weeks while I am on 489 does that mean I have to get new PCC when I apply for 887 ? does my wife also have to get new PCC when I apply for 887 ? 

16 months wait now n Immigration sent us an email this morning telling us the husband police check had expired n we had to submit another as they are only valid for 12 months 😭 

I really think Immergration is beginning to take the p*ss out of us all now. If they’d processed it within the time scale when we submitted it, it wouldn’t have been an issue n we’d be $50 better off 

39 minutes ago, Katie said:

16 months wait now n Immigration sent us an email this morning telling us the husband police check had expired n we had to submit another as they are only valid for 12 months 😭 

I really think Immergration is beginning to take the p*ss out of us all now. If they’d processed it within the time scale when we submitted it, it wouldn’t have been an issue n we’d be $50 better off 

Hi @Katie, it is a shame it has happened to you, it has happened to many of us already, you are not alone here... 🙂 

This is why we are trying to spread the word on this forum to update all police certificates and English language ability evidence (IELTS tests and the like) for secondary applicants. All police certs are valid for 12 months from the date of issue for the purpose of immigration. 🙂 

When did you apply? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi @Katie, it is a shame it has happened to you, it has happened to many of us already, you are not alone here... 🙂 

This is why we are trying to spread the word on this forum to update all police certificates and English language ability evidence (IELTS tests and the like) for secondary applicants. All police certs are valid for 12 months for the date of issue for the purpose of immigration. 🙂 

When did you apply? 

they think we have good jobs, so they dont care about couple of bucks like $50!!! facepalm. 

• Haha 1

Thanks Russkie for your reply, means a lot to hear others have experienced this too. We wasn’t aware of it so I’m glad I’ve brought it up again n others can learn by our experiences 

We applied on the 15th jan 2018, heard back from them twice now asking for everything we first sent to be certified, bank Statements, tax rebates, job contracts, payslips..... We’d sent all that in the  July but the waited till November and asked for it certified 😫 So frustrating!! 

• Sad 2

Summarize the most common ADDITIONAL docs CO will request: (on top of your regular checklists)

1. AFP and PCC if over 12 months

2. Work documents to be certified (payslips, contract, employment reference, tax notice of assessment)

3. Partner English, partner medical, form 80, 1221, babe medical.

4.AFP with Alias names for primary and secondary applicants.

5. Form 80 and 1221 ( make sure you answer and tick all boxes relevant to you )

Please make sure you provide all these if you want a direct grant!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Rangana said:

Hi Kpandey,

You applied 887 early? How many months?

Actually i arrived in Australia on 13/06/2015 and applied my 887 on 29/06/2017. But i had overseas travel which i did not make up for and hence was rejected. As per immi dept calculation i had completed 597 days of 730 days required. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kpandey said:

Actually i arrived in Australia on 13/06/2015 and applied my 887 on 29/06/2017. But i had overseas travel which i did not make up for and hence was rejected. As per immi dept calculation i had completed 597 days of 730 days required. 

Omg, Thanks mate 

Good Evening All,

I am a silent follower of this forum. I have got the PR today (887 granted).

Applied -20-March-2018

Granted-07-May-2019

Thanks all for keeping everyone updated. Direct grant wont be possible without your help and assistance.

Good Luck 

• Like 17

Good Evening All,
Applied -20-March-2018
Granted-07-May-2019
Thanks all for keeping everyone updated. Direct grant wont be possible without your help and assistance.
Good Luck 

Congrats! Wow 20 March ! Good progress ! !
  • Like 1

Hi Katie, I have applied by my own. Firstly, I tick all the boxes of requirements, then attach what ever new things that come up on this forum. My FPC expired in March so I submitted the new one this year again.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Awais said:

Hi Katie, I have applied by my own. Firstly, I tick all the boxes of requirements, then attach what ever new things that come up on this forum. My FPC expired in March so I submitted the new one this year again.  

Awais can I ask did you do the visa yourself or did you get an agent to do it? Also..... Did you have to re do your police check after the 12 months??? 🙁

17 minutes ago, Awais said:

Good Evening All,

Applied -20-March-2018

Granted-07-May-2019

Good Luck 

20 March wow this is good. Congratulations on your grant.

That’s good n such a fast response from them, I’m so jealous 😔 but happy for you guys. 

We only found out about the police clearance would only last 12 months today so we are having to submit another one.. Fingers crossed for us it’s not so long away 🤞 

That’s good n such a fast response from them, I’m so jealous [emoji17] but happy for you guys. 
We only found out about the police clearance would only last 12 months today so we are having to submit another one.. Fingers crossed for us it’s not so long away [emoji1696] 

Your grant is on your way you will get it don’t worry
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1