sunnyside

Hi All,

Applied through Agent: 22/10/2017

1- Contact: 24/03/18 by CO Adam

2- Contact: 24/06/18 by CO Adam

3- Contact: 21/11/18 by CO Dat

4- Granted: 01/05/2019 by CO Kimberley

Waiting period:  +18 months

My advice: lodge you application by yourself, otherwise be careful if you want to use the services of a migration Agent.

Please guys don’t forget to pray to 2017 applicants who still waiting to finalise their application soon.

All best to all.

• Like 12

Hi All,

My advice: lodge you application by yourself, otherwise be careful if you want to use the services of a migration Agent.

Please guys don’t forget to pray to 2017 applicants who still waiting to finalise their application soon.

All best to all.

Congratulations! Did you lodge the application through an agent?
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Russki said:

Welcome to the club, September 2017 applicant is here to greet you. 🙂 😄 

I really hope that your grant comes very soon... Absolutely understand your frustration and share your feelings. 

What date did you apply and what are CO contact dates, if you don't mind? I will add you to our visa tracker sheet for statistics. 🙂  or you can do it yourself:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

Applied on 07 Nov 2017

First contact from CO Adam 17 April 2018

Second Contact from CO Adam 17 Oct 2018

Last Contact from CO Sophorn on 02 May 2019

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, good luck all said:

Hi All,

All best to all.

Wow, fantastic news!!! Huge congratulations! COs truly turned to all forgotten and neglected! 😄 😄 

@SINGH G, be ready!!! 😉 

• Like 2

I’m waiting today 
Hello Singh
Did you call the Immi?
I mean you were saying that your docs were not appearing in immi account.
You should call and the representative to check by going to your account that if all is ok? And ask them to leave a note and interaction.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Butt said:

Hello Singh
Did you call the Immi?
I mean you were saying that your docs were not appearing in immi account.
You should call and the representative to check by going to your account that if all is ok? And ask them to leave a note and interaction.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thanks I will do that today 

Although I'm applying through an agent, can I create an immi account to check the status of my application?
Yes definately you can, you need your TRN number from your agent. Once you have that click on import application and fill up with all the required information. After that you can able to track everything. Sometime agent forget to upload a file. Make sure your agent upload everything. All the very best.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, SSH said:

Hi All,

Immigration department had called me asking for my wifes PCC. Applied on March 8. I missed the fact that her PCC was over a year. Mine was applied on a later instance so it was still valid. 

Hi, did they call you on your mobile?

Guys,

I think one of the ways that we can speed up the application procedure is to make sure we upload anything according to Immigration requirement.

checking this group conversations will definitely give us some ideas what documents are very important to COs such as PCC, AFP, residency proof. Its a bit of shame if we miss to upload these main documents correctly. That will not only delay the process time of the applicant but also will affect the other applications timeframe too.

I suggest we check all submitted docs to make sure they are not expired or there is nothing missing.

Thanks,

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Maxzone said:

Yes definately you can, you need your TRN number from your agent. Once you have that click on import application and fill up with all the required information. After that you can able to track everything. Sometime agent forget to upload a file. Make sure your agent upload everything. All the very best.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Thank you @Maxzone

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Abdul said:

Hi, did they call you on your mobile?

Can you please tell from what t they called you? I just got a call today from no caller id n i missed it as i was at work. So i am wondering if that call was from immigration? 

Edited by Bkht
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bkht said:

Hi Guys, could anyone please help or suugest, How to get Hapid of new born baby as she is already 8 months old now. And I havent been contacted by Case officer yet. No first contact even. I have called immigration to generate the Hapid, however, they said, I have to wait from processing department.

If anyone know so I can have Hapid beforehand to avoid delays in application. 

Please help