887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

HI guys, I work 2 jobs during my 2 years stay in regional area. The first job I worked full time for 18 months. I already have enough work evidences. However, I changed my job in March 2019 and now I work at a different company for a new full time job. Do you think I should only provide my first job evidences. Or do I submit both? Thank you

19 minutes ago, nudgee said:

HI guys, I work 2 jobs during my 2 years stay in regional area. The first job I worked full time for 18 months. I already have enough work evidences. However, I changed my job in March 2019 and now I work at a different company for a new full time job. Do you think I should only provide my first job evidences. Or do I submit both? Thank you

You only need to prove 12 months of full time employment during your 2 year stay. 🙂

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, nudgee said:

like me, I updated whenever I have, 1st jobs, 2nd jobs and now 3rd job, just to show them, I am FINE to work in regional areas. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Simmie said:

Guys ,  i  am not the main applicant on our file m a dependent (spouse) and i cleared my IELTS in march 2018 here in Australia just before applying for 887 with the score of 7 overall will that be still valid?  in case the CO request for .. i hope i don't have to go through it all again.. 

If you did your IELTS test at the time of applying for 887 then you will not need to do it again, validity is always measured at the time of application

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

like me, I updated whenever I have, 1st jobs, 2nd jobs and now 3rd job, just to show them, I am FINE to work in regional areas. 

Yes, I agree, it is a good idea to show that you are stable and settled. 🙂 Also, in case of lack of evidence for residency the employment record can do the job, too. 

• Like 2

Just now, Batra801 said:

HI everyone  

i have uploaded my payslips and 5 of them are coming with a variance to bank transaction (70 cents in each payslip)?

I never noticed this even when I was working there? any input what should i do now? 

@Russki @Ivy 12 @Honey @Don Family

Should be fine as they see how many hours you have worked and not how much you got paid. Just get a declaration from company on its letter head of your work experience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Batra801 said:

HI everyone  

i have uploaded my payslips and 5 of them are coming with a variance to bank transaction (70 cents in each payslip)?

I never noticed this even when I was working there? any input what should i do now? 

That's a tough one. So you are saying a difference in amount between payslip and your bank statement is about 70c? Does your bank statement show that the money comes from your employer, in transaction description? 🙂 

It seems like not a big deal, but... If you are really worried about it, raise it with your employer's finance people asap. Ask them why this occurred and ask them if they are willing to write a letter fro you with finance officer's contact details and on an official letterhead, - letter explaining why this discrepancy happened. Then this letter can be scanned and attached in your immi account. Just a suggestion... Anyone has other ideas guys?

12 minutes ago, Russki said:

That's a tough one. So you are saying a difference in amount between payslip and your bank statement is about 70c? Does your bank statement show that the money comes from your employer, in transaction description? 🙂 

It seems like not a big deal, but... If you are really worried about it, raise it with your employer's finance people asap. Ask them why this occurred and ask them if they are willing to write a letter fro you with finance officer's contact details and on an official letterhead, - letter explaining why this discrepancy happened. Then this letter can be scanned and attached in your immi account. Just a suggestion... Anyone has other ideas guys?

@Batra801I feel getting a letter from your employer should be a good idea as that would validate your payslips further. Plus technically there should be no difference and if there is then all the more reason that employer should issue a letter. I feel that it would be some bank charges getting deducted. As @Russki mentioned this should not be a big deal but but better safe than sorry :)....all the best!

HI everyone  

[mention=2871]Russki[/mention] [mention=3573]Ivy 12[/mention] [mention=3034]Honey[/mention] [mention=3307]Don Family[/mention]

Does the 70c difference show in your bank statement, if so u don't have to worry

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Meaning 70c difference show as bank charges in your statement

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

I think it wouldn't be the bank charge otherwise it should appear in the sender's statement rather than in the receiver's, I agree with Russki by raising this issue with your company's payroll officer why the figures in the bank statement doesn't line up with that in your payslip and take their respones to CO if they ask.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Batra801 said:

HI everyone  

Hi Batra 801,

Immigration team concern is for valid employment and not the money, please certify Ur payslips and bank statement with local JP. And u will be fine

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Akie said:

@Ivy 12  Hey Do u know for how much time is the PCC valid ? 1 year or 2 years ?  If PCC is expired how can we get new PCC if we are in australia ?  

PCC is valid for 1yr. Please visit embassy of Ur county in Australia. In each major city there is embassy office,there u can renew passport, apply for passport and PCC I think charges are AUd 125.

• Like 1