887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

17 hours ago, Akie said:

@JoeIAm when I apply for 887 for myself and add her also in 887 while she is in australia,  Will I go on bridging visa automatically ? and will she also go on bridging ?   any idea what are the processing times for 489 subsequent visa? 

the processing time for your partner 489 is couple of months, since some of people here got the same situation and it took 3 months to get it. But for my case it took few weeks ( applied last year).

when you apply 887, you will receive immi notification and bridging visa A for all applicants. But this bridging visa will not be in effect yet, until your 489 is expired!. 

so it means you can travel out Australia anytime w/o informing the Immi during your 489's time. when your 489 is expired and you havent got your 887(PR), your Bridging Visa will be activated, then you need to inform IMMI ( get Bridging B ) whenever you want to travel out Australia. ! 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sumon bhai said:

Hi Good Morning,

Dear Members i got my PR yesterday 29/04/2019.I applied on 25th February 2018.Thanks to all the members of the forum for sharing their experience.Have patience and wait for the golden day that we are looking after.Best of luck. 

15 minutes ago, Raj-Feb'14 said:

Hi,

I have got my P.R. today.

Applied on 15.02.18. C.O. asked docs on 25.03.19. Submitted on 09.04.19.

Granted today.

Thanks, everyone in this blog specially to @Russki

1 hour ago, 02 Feb 18 said:

PR Visa Granted today 30th April 2019

CO Sophorn

THANKS to all and to this group, particularly to @Russki for making this journey less lonely.

congratulations ✌️

• Like 2

7 hours ago, samrooley25 said:

Hi Guys...Congratulations on all those who got their grants today...Indeed victory awaits us all at the end. My question is :
Has anyone ever been refused 887 because secondary applicant did not complete 2 years ?
Am asking this because before the home affairs site was upgraded, it stated provision of evidence of residence for 2 years for spouse ( secondary applicant. But in the upgraded site....They are silent on that ?
Those who have been granted your 887 can you kindly let us know if any of your spouse couldnt complete the 2 years residence stay but were yet granted ?

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, JoeIAm said:

the processing time for your partner 489 is couple of months, since some of people here got the same situation and it took 3 months to get it. But for my case it took few weeks ( applied last year).

when you apply 887, you will receive immi notification and bridging visa A for all applicants. But this bridging visa will not be in effect yet, until your 489 is expired!. 

so it means you can travel out Australia anytime w/o informing the Immi during your 489's time. when your 489 is expired and you havent got your 887(PR), your Bridging Visa will be activated, then you need to inform IMMI ( get Bridging B ) whenever you want to travel out Australia. ! 

@JoeIAm Thanks very much for ythe info. Much appreciated

3 hours ago, sumon bhai said:

Hi Good Morning,

Dear Members i got my PR yesterday 29/04/2019.I applied on 25th February 2018.Thanks to all the members of the forum for sharing their experience.Have patience and wait for the golden day that we are looking after.Best of luck. 

@sumon bhai Congratulations on your grant.  Can you please provide a list of docs which you uploaded for you and your partner ! I just want to upload all the docs in first instance so that I am not being asked about more docs by case officer

• Like 2

Hi Guys ! Just now i received email from GSM.

CO: Joann

Requested for Document

1. Spouse AFP   -  Today I will receiving it

2. Evidence of English Proficiency also Requested to attach Degree Certificate.  - I have uploaded it already

3. Baby Medical Examination - They have provided me the HAP ID( Can i do the medical with my GP)

Thanks

Vino

• Like 3

On 4/23/2019 at 5:04 PM, indrasena said:

Hi guys

Not related to 887 visa... just sharing my news.

got my wife’s visa (489 subsequent) today

timeline:

17jan applied

14 feb more documents requested

28feb submitted required documents 

23 april grant

took 3+ months 

CO: Rajani.

thank you 🙏 all

all the best for everyone. Will use this thread for 887 once i am eligible to apply. Hope everyone gets their pr soon.

@indrasena Hey mate, Congratulations on your wife's grant.  Was your wife onshore when u applied for her 489 ? May I ask what all documents you uploaded for 489 subsequent. I am applying for my wife also in couple of days. Can you please provide the list of docs you uploaded. I  just want to make sure that I am not short of any docs 

17 minutes ago, VIno said:

Hi Guys ! Just now i received email from GSM.

CO: Joann

Requested for Document

1. Spouse AFP   -  Today I will receiving it

2. Evidence of English Proficiency also Requested to attach Degree Certificate.  - I have uploaded it already

3. Baby Medical Examination - They have provided me the HAP ID( Can i do the medical with my GP)

Thanks

Vino

Looks, Co are quickly going through Feb applications now.

• Like 1