887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just wondering if anyone can give me an answer on this. I got my grant for 489 onshore in Melbourne on 15 March 2017, and then I moved to Regional area on 13 April 2017 because I was taking some times for relocation and finding new accommodations. Will there be any problem since I live in Melbourne for around one month on a 489 when my visa first granted ? On my grant letter there is no any condition for initial arrival date but I am not sure about this. Please advise thanks

19 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Just wondering if anyone can give me an answer on this. I got my grant for 489 onshore in Melbourne on 15 March 2017, and then I moved to Regional area on 13 April 2017 because I was taking some times for relocation and finding new accommodations. Will there be any problem since I live in Melbourne for around one month on a 489 when my visa first granted ? On my grant letter there is no any condition for initial arrival date but I am not sure about this. Please advise thanks

no problem, as you have 30days or 60days( dont rmb exactly) to relocate to the designated areas. but when you apply 887 just dont count the month living in Melb. 

cheerz

• Like 2

Hi everyone 

what are the chances of asking for ielts or English language prof for secondary applicant (wife). However I submitted when I applied for 489 visa . Is there any chance they ask again coz the previous one is expired ( 12 month validity ) plz share your opinions thanks 

Just now, Liveyourlife said:

Hi everyone 

what are the chances of asking for ielts or English language prof for secondary applicant (wife). However I submitted when I applied for 489 visa . Is there any chance they ask again coz the previous one is expired ( 12 month validity ) plz share your opinions thanks  

Your wife must write IELTS again in order to apply 887 because secondary applicant english proficiency test results are valid only for 12 months

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Liveyourlife said:

Hi everyone 

Yes, your wife needs a "fresh" evidence of English ability. 🙂 

• Like 2

I called Immigration today regarding my baby bridging visa. They granted 489 visa and 887 bridging visa too. So, does that mean my baby won't need medical because they they need medical to grant 489. I have inquiry about my 887 visa too she told me they are assessing the application but she did not tell whats going on. 

So, anyone here wanted to get update regarding visa please call immi and thier line is not so busy today.

• Like 2

Hi All, 

Can someone please advise what to write in Statutory Declaration after baby's medical, I want to submit Stat Dec before Case officer requests one.

And do I need to attach current photos of my son,  because his passport was done when he was 6 months old and now he is 2 years old. And his medical was done about a month ago.

Your reply would be a great help.

Thanks.

On 4/29/2019 at 3:24 PM, Ivy 12 said:

Hi Folks,

THE WAIT IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRR FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.

At 2 PM today i got THE Golden Mail.

APPLIED ON 20TH FEB 2018

DIRECT GRANT ON

29TH APRIL 2019

Its me signing out of this killing wait.

Uploaded all the document from day one.

CO NICCI

Congratulations...

On 4/29/2019 at 5:12 PM, kpandey said:

Hi Guys,

Just got email "IMMI Grant Notification" from legend Sophorn, confirming my indefinite stay in Australia. 887 granted. 

Applied 30-06-2017; Rejected 30-11-2017 due to non completion 2 years.

Reapplied 06/02/2018, 1st contact 13-11-2018 CO Dat Requirements 1 Year Employment &  Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance National Police Check for Primary Applicant with alias names and Evidence of your English language ability & Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance National Police Check with alias names for secondary applicant.

Updated new Passport for Primary Applicant on 01/03/2019

887 granted on 29/04/2019 - Sophorn

Thanks everyone for all the support and best of luck to all.

congratulations...!!

• Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 4:53 PM, Akie said:

@Ivy 12  Hey Do u know for how much time is the PCC valid ? 1 year or 2 years ?  If PCC is expired how can we get new PCC if we are in australia ?  

@Akie Hey.. PCC/AFP is only valid for 12 months. You can obtain a PCC in Australia by contacting your home country embassy.

18 minutes ago, Bhavishya said:

@Akie Hey.. PCC/AFP is only valid for 12 months. You can obtain a PCC in Australia by contacting your home country embassy.

i dont think you need to re-get another PCC as long as you stay in Australia from last time you've been out for travelling. 

the only AFP( Australian Police check) you need to re-new when the current one is expired. 

the reason is you stay in Australia and havent been out from last time, so why do you need to re-new PCC(oversea police check) again??

I got one friend he got PR 887 already, only submitted PCC 1 time from the last two year he was out of Australia, in his country. Then, hes only need to submit the AFP ! 

hope that can help you out. 

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 5:12 PM, kpandey said:

Hi Guys,

Just got email "IMMI Grant Notification" from legend Sophorn, confirming my indefinite stay in Australia. 887 granted. 

Applied 30-06-2017; Rejected 30-11-2017 due to non completion 2 years.

Reapplied 06/02/2018, 1st contact 13-11-2018 CO Dat Requirements 1 Year Employment &  Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance National Police Check for Primary Applicant with alias names and Evidence of your English language ability & Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance National Police Check with alias names for secondary applicant.

Updated new Passport for Primary Applicant on 01/03/2019

887 granted on 29/04/2019 - Sophorn

Thanks everyone for all the support and best of luck to all.

Hi,can u pls help,how u provide a alias name in afp.this is my husband last document ask by c/o sophorn.i request a new without surname and with surname.i don’t know it’s right or they again asking,pls give an idea sample with different name as it is ur partner afp.

23 minutes ago, Bhavishya said:

Hi all,

I have  a doubt regarding PCC's. I'm travelling to the USA in July for 5 weeks - do I need to obtain a PCC from US Embassy upon return to Australia??

Also, @Russki please add me to track sheet. Applied for 887 on 16/10/2018

Thanks guys

No problem, will add you to the tracker. 🙂 

As for the American PCC, hard to tell. CO may ask for it or may not, there is no consistency. If it is  easy enough to obtain one, I think, safer to do it on your return. 🙂 

2 hours ago, 30Mar18 said:

Hi All, 

Can someone please advise what to write in Statutory Declaration after baby's medical, I want to submit Stat Dec before Case officer requests one.

And do I need to attach current photos of my son,  because his passport was done when he was 6 months old and now he is 2 years old. And his medical was done about a month ago.

Thanks.

Anyone please? 

16 minutes ago, 30Mar18 said:

Anyone please? 

We have had this situation a few times with other members and there is a good instruction how to do it all, floating in the previous posts. 🙂 

Please try to do a search this thread, put key-words in the search bar on the top right of the page.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Russki said:

We have had this situation a few times with other members and there is a good instruction how to do it all, floating in the previous posts. 🙂 

Please try to do a search this thread, put key-words in the search bar on the top right of the page.

Thanks for your reply 

On 2/27/2019 at 7:54 AM, Russki said:

We had a few members having to do this...  You can search the forum,  this thread,  there was a very detailed explanation somewhere,  how to do this.  🙂 In search bar on the right type key words like "statutory declatation", "same child", "photos" etc. Something will pop up. 🙂

2 hours ago, 30Mar18 said:

Hi All, 

Thanks.