887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

10 minutes ago, Saar said:

Oh, I am sorry. @Kapeel  Can you please tell me, How do we request HAP ID? Because I have requested a couple of times and haven't got any request.  

I have ask them through Complaint form under Feedback section.

They replied within few days and provided me the Hapid. It was so quick and easy.

And I have also updated my AFP in july.

Thanks, hope it helps

9 minutes ago, Kapeel said:

I have ask them through Complaint form under Feedback section.

They replied within few days and provided me the Hapid. It was so quick and easy.

And I have also updated my AFP in july.

Thanks, hope it helps

Thanks, HIps. I will try again.

3 hours ago, Simmie said:

Yed i did just 1 day before they increased the waiting time.

Yes I complaint over the phone but they said I need to wait  for the further processing time.... when they contact us 1st time we have submitted all the documents needed and updated afp ...they said they don’t need any more documentation now... 

dont know until when we have to wait 😟😟

6 hours ago, Kapeel said:

Received Direct Grant. i m flying 

Applied 21 July 18

Direct Grant 17th Sep 19

Family of 4, one newborn requested Hap id when she turned 8 months.

This Forum is the best Forum, finally day is here.cheers

Congrats 

how did you ask for the HAP ID please

16 hours ago, Newuser14 said:

Hi Everyone,

I am new here & have just a quick question regarding holiday time on 489 and any help on this would be appreciated.

I was granted a 489 Bridging visa A on 04/05/17 and my 485 visa expired 5 days later on 09/05/17 and hence 489 Bridging visa A came into effect from 09/05/17. My Visa Grant for 489 came on 19/09/17.  I have been staying & working full time in regional area from Apr 2017 till date and was overseas for 5 weeks last year (unpaid leave for 3 weeks) and did not have any other overseas trip since then. I am still able to prove full time work for a year as I have been working full time since past 2 years.

My question is, would the stay on my 489 Bridging A be considered to make up for my overseas trip and would  I be able to apply 887 on 20/9/19 or would I have to make up my time the overseas trip and when could I apply for 887?

Thanks 

I do not see any problems in you being eligible to apply for your 887 as you already live regional since april 2017 and you have been working full time since the past 2 years. Good luck!

19 hours ago, adam said:

May applicants were skipped 😞

Hang in there @adam. It must be indeed frustrating to see grants coming whilst yourself are stuck in the "supply additional docs"-limbo. We hope that you will receive your grant soon. Have you made a 'complaint' or 'suggestion' already or again? Maybe that can help. All the best. Every day is one day closer to your grant.

• Like 2

On 9/16/2019 at 9:29 AM, TTTF said:

Further SBS  Update: "I am hoping to be able to put this one out some time this week. But I will have to wait for a response by the Home Affairs Dept."

This has now reached HAD to provide responses on the delays and address the issue. So guys please contribute as much as you can .. we can expect some action here this week. 

Hopefully an positive outcome. 

SBS Update 18/09/2019: I have what I needed for the online article. I am hoping to be able to put it out this afternoon. However, a Punjabi speaker applicant, if available, will be great for the radio interview. Let me know if there’s one.

Is there anyone who can speak to him on the radio show. He has requested for a specific speaker with a language requirement.. It will be really to good if any one who can contribute to this cause and take this topic to be hosted via one more channel(Radio).  Please contact Shamsher.Kainth@sbs.com.au for further details on this. 

Thank you to everyone who have taken time out to help this cause for the larger interest of the group.  It has been a "great effort" by all of you,   to bring this to a point where a media house is covering this topic. Much appreciated.

Hope there is some positive impact on the processing timelines.  At least we are seeing a increase in the numbers over last two days.

Hopefully we could have answers to our question. 

Please do keep a eye on SBS this afternoon.

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, TTTF said:

SBS Update 18/09/2019: I have what I needed for the online article. I am hoping to be able to put it out this afternoon. However, a Punjabi speaker applicant, if available, will be great for the radio interview. Let me know if there’s one.

Is there anyone who can speak to him on the radio show. He has requested for a specific speaker with a language requirement.. It will be really to good if any one who can contribute to this cause and take this topic to be hosted via one more channel(Radio).  Please contact Shamsher.Kainth@sbs.com.au for further details on this. 

Thank you to everyone who have taken time out to help this cause for the larger interest of the group.  It has been a "great effort" by all of you,   to bring this to a point where a media house is covering this topic. Much appreciated.

Hope there is some positive impact on the processing timelines.  At least we are seeing a increase in the numbers over last two days.

Hopefully we could have answers to our question. 

Please do keep a eye on SBS this afternoon.

Thank you.

Thank you so much for what you have done for us TTTF,   can't thank enough, really looking forward to see the article 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi I’m new to the group and need help. I got married after applying and I have made a circumstance change request. 

What other documents should I upload and Should I / can I resubmit form 80 with spouse details. 

A big congratulations to the guys who were granted. It’s been almost an year and know the pain of waiting. 

Hope you guys will be able to help me. TIA

8 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Thank you so much for what you have done for us TTTF,   can't thank enough, really looking forward to see the article 

Thank you  🙂

No Dramas.. 😉 It was a team effort. 🙂  I just contributed where I could in a meaningful way. 

If the issue gets addressed, It would be the best outcome. 

Cheers.

• Like 4