887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 hours ago, DVR said:

Did you only provide University Certificate ? How about Transcripts and letter of English Language confirmation ? 

For 887 my partner/secondary applicant provided University certificate with all the marks sheets for functional english.

10 hours ago, Sunny30 said:

Hi there,First time I am asking a question from this forum.i am main applicant for 887 and my wife is secondary .my wife has a master degree for 2 years.for her English language !!

result transcript, uni letter and degree certificate is enough??

Thanks 

For secondary applicant u can provide Uni certificate along with the marks sheet.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ankit7775 said:

its very very very fustrating mike, 24th july 2018, still waiting, done everything i can, complained many times, called them , but still waiting. 

Did you get something when you ring them?

we are on the same cruise.. 22nd july

I have received the below reply for my complaint. Hopefully they do something about it. I have rang them too, but no luck. just a normal agent trying to sugar coat the situation as i told her maybe they just don't want to give the visa to hold us in the regional area. She said "don't take it like that..blah blah blah.. maybe the CO just didnt get a clear copy so just reupload...etc.." she didn't ask for any reference so i dont think my call mattered. Anyhow we just booked an IELTS anyway just to get things going.

2020-02-13_LI.thumb.jpg.37a9268508497295a1055017f2b03741.jpg

• Like 1

Wait, wait, wait.... Look at below news,  Home Affairs Minister doesnt like anyone.

Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton has opened the door to introducing new legislation to “rectify” the ramifications of a High Court ruling that Indigenous Australians born overseas could not be deported from Australia.

1 hour ago, Seacity112 said:

Wait, wait, wait.... Look at below news,  Home Affairs Minister doesnt like anyone.

Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton has opened the door to introducing new legislation to “rectify” the ramifications of a High Court ruling that Indigenous Australians born overseas could not be deported from Australia.

No wonder we are in this situation

2 hours ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Ohhh. Its almost 2 years. 

I noticed that if anyone has family , Kids. their applications are being delayed .

but there are a lot of family application that are getting direct grants, basing on the spreadsheet. It's more like a game of luck. the COs are playing God over us.