887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, AminAaaaa said:

silent follower

Application date 15 Nov 2018 

First Contact 14 Feb 2020

ask for Polio vaccination certificate

I Visited one of those listed countries, but less than 28 days. On this basis, I need to respond with a declaration state l didn’t spend more than 28 days in the listed countries.

Co Wilson 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ali2012 said:

hi anyone

Do i need a bridging visa b to travel overseas if my 489 visa is still active( while i have applied  my 887 visa) ?

Any answer on this matter would be highly appreciated.

No, you don’t need bridging B. But make sure you come back Australia before your 489 expire date.

Good morning! Hoping for a good week for everyone. 🙂

Question: For Childcare Subsidy, do we get it once 887 is granted? Or we need to wait a certain time before we can get it?

With how slow our application is progressing, the kids will no longer be attending daycare when we finally meet the residency requirements. Seriously what's in it for us here?! And honestly speaking education doens't really come cheap. Kindy is $108 a week and when we get PR we still need to wait a certain time so kids dont need it as they will attend big schools.

27 minutes ago, ninolaine said:

Good morning! Hoping for a good week for everyone. 🙂

Question: For Childcare Subsidy, do we get it once 887 is granted? Or we need to wait a certain time before we can get it?

With how slow our application is progressing, the kids will no longer be attending daycare when we finally meet the residency requirements. Seriously what's in it for us here?! And honestly speaking education doens't really come cheap. Kindy is $108 a week and when we get PR we still need to wait a certain time so kids dont need it as they will attend big schools.

i am paying the same 108 $ per day from last year, was expecting the PR and didnt get it till now, 

and baby's age cant stop till getting PR.

so , in the same boat

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hello all, 

I’m a single applicant. I have reached maximum number(60) to upload documents. I have couple more to upload. Can I upload my extra documents in my parents section as it is show “0 files received” under their name? Are we allowed to upload documents there as my parents are not part of my application? 

88C4C732-589D-4B6B-86B5-D30352F72CEA.jpeg

1 minute ago, March9th2019 said:

Hello all, 

I’m a single applicant. I have reached maximum number(60) to upload documents. I have couple more to upload. Can I upload my extra documents in my parents section as it is show “0 files received” under their name? Are we allowed to upload documents there as my parents are not part of my application? 

88C4C732-589D-4B6B-86B5-D30352F72CEA.jpeg

I think you should call the home affairs to double check but I think you should be fine if you are out of space, as long as you name the document correctly