887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 minutes ago, ninolaine said:

and being bridging after 489... it's like being worth nothing even more! we've been BVA for more than a year. can't even take a phone plan. no one recogizes a BVA, can't even travel outside oz without paying for another visa.

That is so true. My mobile is almost dead, I can't get a new one (a) They think we don't exists, (b) I don't want to spend $ 1500 at once. 

• Sad 1

My anxiety is all time high now .... don’t know when waiting of 887 will be over .... I cannot make any plan for my house .. Banks not even willing to provide loan eligibility amount without PR visa..[emoji37][emoji37][emoji37][emoji37].....Paying thousands of $$ taxes and in return ....infinitely delay to process applications even we Completed 3 years regional stay n job .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, AmitB said:

My anxiety is all time high now .... don’t know when waiting of 887 will be over .... I cannot make any plan for my house .. Banks not even willing to provide loan eligibility amount without PR visa..emoji37.pngemoji37.pngemoji37.pngemoji37.png.....Paying thousands of $$ taxes and in return ....infinitely delay to process applications even we Completed 3 years regional stay n job .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah boy let it out it is frustrating yes it’s ok to get angry 😡 it’s stupid and shit 

COs are doing their best to delay the grant of our PR.... i have been reading the spreadsheet and made sure that our application is decision ready. for most applicants, CO asked for transcript for those who had submitted uni letter only. so i made sure we submitted both, who would've thought CO Regina,, f🤬 CO Regina still decided she wanted to see a f🤬 IELTS. it's BS 🤬😥

life is so tough, PR not moving, and I have been through 7 internal interviews in the last 12 months and all got rejections, just received another rejection phone call today. 

I figure out the reasons: 

1. I am on a bloody TR

2. regional city need connections, its small places and many Aussies know each other. I have master degrees and 7 years of work experiences but they hired people with only high school qualifications and even fresh graduate with no experience over me. I have no connection here and hopeless, I think big cities will have more opportunities and fairer, sick of staying in regional 

All I want  is to move on from this bloody stressful job but I can't, why, what did we do wrong 

Edited by nudgee
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, ROBERTO said:

G'day Mate,

I think we all are on the same boat,Its painful😢

About Job rejection, I recently got rejected from a really good company. went through all the interviews successfully  but got rejected due to stupid 489 which is due expire next year.. 🤬

Team, 

Quick question, we came to Australia on a Saturday in March 2018, and got a bank account opened and relevant document next Monday. Do we have to provide documents for the exact time period we have been in the regional area ? I don't want to wait another 1 day to submit my application 🙄

For example: Arrived in Australia on 3rd and Bank account opened on 5th March 2018. Going to apply 887 on 4th March 2020. What do you think ?

15 minutes ago, DVR said:

Team, 

Quick question, we came to Australia on a Saturday in March 2018, and got a bank account opened and relevant document next Monday. Do we have to provide documents for the exact time period we have been in the regional area ? I don't want to wait another 1 day to submit my application 🙄

For example: Arrived in Australia on 3rd and Bank account opened on 5th March 2018. Going to apply 887 on 4th March 2020. What do you think ?

I did the same thing as what you are proposing above, however, I feel I should have given myself a little more leeway. Because they so strict with time requirements its probably better to give yourself a couple extra weeks. At the end of the day, adding 2 weeks when you already waiting 19 months and ensuring you get a direct grant is worth the extra time.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BoddyFam said:

I did the same thing as what you are proposing above, however, I feel I should have given myself a little more leeway. Because they so strict with time requirements its probably better to give yourself a couple extra weeks. At the end of the day, adding 2 weeks when you already waiting 19 months and ensuring you get a direct grant is worth the extra time.

Very good point, thanks buddy, will do 😊.

And I am following up another advise I saw here that not attaching AFP check by the time I apply 887 as they get expired in an years time. Because CO(s) will ask once again if the AFP is expired, which will further delay the visa grant.

• Like 1

what can we do now 
Nothing, I am scared of new update. If they increse the time frame we will in more trouble. I will say they intensionally do this that's how they can increase the processing time. It's not a solution, they have to finished the file. Otherwise, they will be under huge workload.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

What a heck.. I skipped checking this forum for couple of days to surprise myself with some accumulated grants.... instead i can see only people’s frustrations and sad news only..... 

dear co’s, atleast from now..... 887 files please 

my future first child 👶 is waiting somewhere, we to be in action... and we waiting this shit 887 to be granted....  😭

Edited by agk

I just have thought, if we can get FOI for the number of grant each month for 2019 and 2020, for subclass 887, 190, 189 and 491, and then we can seek explanations of why they only process very limited 887 in comparison to other visas, we use their factual information, and perhaps we can get the media for help to ask them why 887 applications are being treated unfairly

13 hours ago, Pako said:

today i found out one of my co workers who applied on nov 3 , got his Pr on Jan 14.

I guess as a December applicant we should expect to hear from them now. it is more than a month they have started November files. 

That's a really good piece of information; it makes me hopeful. Thanks for sharing

• Like 1