887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

47 minutes ago, charanjit said:

Hi guys,

just got a question regarding my baby who was born after we lodged 887.

I have uploaded all the documents  but i haven't got the hap id yet.  Does anyone knows how to generate hap id or request hap id for a new born child?

Thanks heaps

Send your baby’s doc passport, birth cert, 1022 form, 887 acknowledgment along with your 489 visa copy or bridging visa copy whatever current to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au

and also attached in immi account.

Hap I’d only can be requested if baby already 6 month depends on home affairs they reply or not otherwise have to wait till contacted by co.

Edited by Ricky
Adding
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Alexey.N said:

Hi guys,  I applied in Apr 18 and haven't got anything from immi department, the status is received.  Taking the information from the tracker 2018 applicants got PR visas already. Is there any step to escalate?  Appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks. 

It’s 2018 or 2019¿

1 hour ago, nmit07 said:

@Ricky thanks mate, just question onto sending the email for newborn:

i uploaded form1022, birth certificate of newborn into my attached -others>evidence documents

passport  of newborn not applied yet due to current covid 19

mate question is -should i sent current 489 visa mine only with baby documents or wife plus existing child also?
needs to provide anything in the email ?

lodgement type: Online

Thanks in advance man

Send all better easy to recognised them also 887 acknowledgment. You get it with in a week

Edited by Ricky
Adding

5 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Send your baby’s doc passport, birth cert, 1022 form along with your 489 visa copy or bridging visa copy whatever current to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au

and also attached in immi account.

Hap I’d only can be requested if baby already 6 month depends on home affairs they reply or not otherwise have to wait till contacted by co.

Thanks Ricky for replying,

I have uploaded my daughter's passport( requested by CO in January 2020), birth certificate, form 1221 and form 1436 plus letter from doctor but i did not fill up form1022. Also, do i need to send all documents to  skilled.support@domeaffairs.gov.au? beacuase i have already uploaded in January.

1 minute ago, charanjit said:

Thanks Ricky for replying,

I have uploaded my daughter's passport( requested by CO in January 2020), birth certificate, form 1221 and form 1436 plus letter from doctor but i did not fill up form1022. Also, do i need to send all documents to  skilled.support@domeaffairs.gov.au? beacuase i have already uploaded in January.

If your baby already added in 887 and you got your baby 489 no need it. Just check under health examination in immi account your baby name is there or not. If there try to generate hap I’d if not request from home affairs or wait till next contact.

3 minutes ago, Ricky said:

If your baby already added in 887 and you got your baby 489 no need it. Just check under health examination in immi account your baby name is there or not. If there try to generate hap I’d if not request from home affairs or wait till next contact.

yes there is different section on my immi account under my baby's name to upload all documents but i haven't got her 489 visa yet. So immigration will first issue 489 visa for my baby then 887 for all of us? Is it right?

8 minutes ago, charanjit said:

yes there is different section on my immi account under my baby's name to upload all documents but i haven't got her 489 visa yet. So immigration will first issue 489 visa for my baby then 887 for all of us? Is it right?

You baby will  get 489 visa and bridging visa first. And at the same time they add baby in 887 visa. I think they already done as you said. Only matter is if your baby 6 month or more you need to get hap I’d. You can request from homeaffairs or wait till contact.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexey.N said:

Hi guys,  I applied in Apr 18 and haven't got anything from immi department, the status is received.  Taking the information from the tracker 2018 applicants got PR visas already. Is there any step to escalate?  Appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks. 

Ohhh, April 2018?

i am July 2018 and thought it’s a old case but your case is older then mine , complaint bro 

1 hour ago, Ricky said:

You baby will  get 489 visa and bridging visa first. And at the same time they add baby in 887 visa. I think they already done as you said. Only matter is if your baby 6 month or more you need to get hap I’d. You can request from homeaffairs or wait till contact.

they have added my baby into my application but so far i did not receive her 489 and bridging visa. Next month my baby would be 6 months old. I probably wait. 

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Ricky said:

hi Ricky, how can i request to generate hap id from home affairs?

Thanks and much appreciated.

4 minutes ago, charanjit said:

Contact them through all the ways sending email on skilled.support@ homeaffairs.gov.au    ,     Through feedback on immi account      Or any other possible way you know  because I am stuck for last seven month waited for co asked for it. When they allocated and asked done medical within a week now been seven month no response. Definitely you don’t want to face what I am facing.

choice is yours. Chears

• Like 1

2 hours ago, charanjit said:

Hi Charnjit you can request hapid for kid using complaints form on immi website. I did got it for my son and got direct grant after that

Edited by Skaur

1 hour ago, Skaur said:

Hi Charnjit you can request hapid for kid using complaints form on immi website. I did got it for my son and got direct grant after that

Hi Mate, 

I did a complaint a week ago but received a generic reply. Is that what you received prior to HAP ID in immi account? 

image.png.e8fa748e5f5a090b16eb13979b2bd9a9.png

Thanks 

Dee

56 minutes ago, Deepan said:

Hi Mate, 

I did a complaint a week ago but received a generic reply. Is that what you received prior to HAP ID in immi account? 

image.png.e8fa748e5f5a090b16eb13979b2bd9a9.png

Thanks 

Dee

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 24 October 2019. Feedback on our processes and services is important and we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Your correspondence will be sent to the relevant processing area for information.

Your application is within our published processing times. We can’t provide any updates on your application’s progress. If you lodged your application online, you can check the status of your application through ImmiAccount.

You may find the following information helpful:

Processing times

You can view current processing times on our website on the page for visa subclasses or citizenship types. Global processing times will be updated monthly. You should check regularly to ensure you remain aware of the current processing times.

Two processing times are displayed in calendar days, indicating how long it is taking to finalise 75 and 90 per cent of applications submitted globally. Estimates of processing times are provided as a guide only. Individual processing times may vary from the published estimates.

Circumstances that affect processing times

We assess applications on a case-by-case basis, and actual processing times can vary due to individual circumstances including:

·    whether you have lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents

·    how promptly you respond to any requests for additional information (remember to check your junk folder, as our correspondence may auto-filter into spam)

·    how long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided

·    for permanent migration visa applications, how many places are available in the migration program

·    for citizenship applications, the time taken to attend a Citizenship Ceremony or receive a Citizenship Certificate.

We hope this information has been helpful to you.

From SBS:

Many skilled visa holders and international students currently stuck in India are desperate to return to Australia. Some have applied for exemptions as the Australian government plans repatriation flights for its citizens and permanent residents.

https://www.sbs.com.au/language/english/audio/temporary-visa-holders-from-india-plea-for-help-as-more-australians-set-to-return-home

Edited by BoddyFam