Glory To God!

Received The Golden Email moments ago.

Applied - Early Sept 2018

1st Contact - End November 2019

Sent a complaint via email on 03.05.20

Sent another complaint via immi on 08.05.20

Grant Received on 12.05.20

CO Rajani

Thanks Everyone. You all have been very helpful and supportive. Please continue to hope and pray..

Congratulations 🥳!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi I’m a silent follower. Keep hearing IELTS/PTE score is being asked from primary applicant as well even though no such requirement on. Website. My question is to people who have gotten direct grants. Did all of you had pte/ielts scores  for main applicant? Should i give a test just in case? Thanks 

10 hours ago, ankit7775 said:

All right

So updated yesterday already. Below is the details

Grant for Family of 3

Applied 24/07/2018

1st contact : 24/09/2019 ( Asked baby medical and wife's AFP)

updated in 5 days straight after that 

Complained twice after  that and get email form support team that your files remains in average processing but you need to update wife's AFP with all name ( Father name as middle name, that was before marriage)

Updated in January 2020

Contacted again in jan 2020, feb 2020 and got same answer every time that , WAIT you r in processing time. 

Complained in end week of  Feb 2020, got mail that you have contacted many time and we have told you same thing, so now on wards we will not reply on this matter. 

waited for whole March 2020 and April 2020.  Again in 3rd week of April  2020 asked for anything needed to finalize application, got NO REPLY

Then 2nd contact : 28/04/2020 asked for Statuary declaration for Baby's medical. Updated new one in 10 minutes 

Funny thing is i did submitted that already signed by G.P. , same day after Medical done in Sep 2019. 

Complained 30/04/2020

explained everything that document asked is already there and even new one is attached. No reply 

Again Called 131 881 and Complained on 9/5/2020 Saturday  they said mail them 

Again Complained  by mail 9/5/2020  Saturday on Skilled.Support@homeaffairs.gov.au

very next working day Monday 11/05/2020 : GRANT

congratulation 

can u share your number with me i want to talk u i m also waiting 20 months 

2 hours ago, Charizard said:

Hi I’m a silent follower. Keep hearing IELTS/PTE score is being asked from primary applicant as well even though no such requirement on. Website. My question is to people who have gotten direct grants. Did all of you had pte/ielts scores  for main applicant? Should i give a test just in case? Thanks 

Very rare they asked

1 minute ago, Salman khan said:

Very rare they asked

I think sometimes they ask when secondary applicant of 489 becomes the primary in 887. There are occasions where secondary 489 applicant, depends on full-time work requirements, will be the primary, which kinda makes sense..   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DVR said:

I think sometimes they ask when secondary applicant of 489 becomes the primary in 887. There are occasions where secondary 489 applicant, depends on full-time work requirements, will be the primary, which kinda makes sense..   

That was not may case and the co asks for English language for main applicant and secondary applicant. I am the main applicant in both 489 and 887. 

36 minutes ago, Moksha said:

That was not may case and the co asks for English language for main applicant and secondary applicant. I am the main applicant in both 489 and 887. 

I think when people directly come on 489 visa from overseas, then they ask for English requirement.

4 minutes ago, Khushi said:

I think when people directly come on 489 visa from overseas, then they ask for English requirement.

No, There is no mention on the official website. I know friends who came from overseas who had the visa without proving their English ability. It is just stupid co who may be working on different types of visa and made this request by mistake

2 hours ago, Shanjay1 said:

Hi Guys hoping more grant rains in coming days......Also do any of you guys send compliments.or thanking to immi after grants. Cheers

Thanking immi sounds good idea. Especially guys who got their grant in 13-14 months