887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

10 minutes ago, Jessi said:

Yes I know I am just gathering the information that how they are operating & who can be affected.Its clear that only GSM Adelaide is doing this stuff to 489 holders who had applied from offshore .

I believe that they’ve noticed some error from offshore applicants and they tried to make everyone fair overall the applications. But who know what would that errors be? 

17 minutes ago, Jessi said:

Yes I know I am just gathering the information that how they are operating & who can be affected.Its clear that only GSM Adelaide is doing this stuff to 489 holders who had applied from offshore .

Please Contact mark from migration solutions.

He is happy to help the applicant with this fuctional english matter he said this in his last facebook live. He asked the people who have been contacted by case officer for English request to share there details with him. He even said if someone doesn't want to share there personal details its ok he just need to see the example of a request letter so he can complain to immigration minister.

1 hour ago, SJay said:

Maybe the 489 offshore skilled applications get the request for English. 

If this is true must be mention it in immigration web site clearly

this is ur guess.. All MAIN APPLICANTS NO NEED IELTS

my sister was main applicant and co ask her functional english and AFP...

she wrote a letter for immigration and put it this letter in to her immiaccont.. after 3 months another co in her immi said: NO NEED IELTS FOR MAIN APPLICANT and just AFP is enough

Edited by Ali39
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, MD_26 said:

That means for IMMI purpose, PTE/IELTS is valid for 3 years I assume as CO didn’t ask you for English score. 
please correct me if I am wrong 

Feb 2016 to feb 2019 it’s already expired i applied on 15 th march 2019 and I didn’t provide new one

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Ali39 said:

If this is true must be mention it in immigration web site clearly

this is ur guess.. All MAIN APPLICANTS NO NEED IELTS

my sister was main applicant and co ask her functional english and AFP...

she wrote a letter for immigration and put it this letter in to her immiaccont.. after 3 months another co in her immi said: NO NEED IELTS FOR MAIN APPLICANT and just AFP is enough

Can you check with your sister which was her processing office & does she got any email regarding that the prior request was just an error.

7 minutes ago, m RJ said:

one more thing plz..

on 489 application: r u primary or secondary applicant?

on 887 application: r u primary or secondary applicant?

plz confirm.

I am primary applicant on both applications

Edited by Jessi