887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 minutes ago, 8May2019 said:

Thank God 🙂

Direct Grant!!!!!!!

Applied: 8 May 2019

Granted: 27 May 2020

CO: Vely

Provided degree & postgrad transcripts for secondary applicant (completed postgrad from UK). Did not provide any functional english requirement for primary applicant.

Long time silent follower, thanks to all members - this forum really helped a lot! 

All the best to rest of the members!

Congrats, enjoy the freedom 

Hi Nudgee, 

I am on 489 visa, which was granted on 6th of September 2019. I had spent 50 days overseas in India.

Could you please tell me how many days of overseas are  acceptable on 489 visa, before applying to 887 visa?.

When should I apply for my 887 visa? As I am eligible on 6th September 2019 next year. Or do I need to wait for more 50 days to fulfill the 2 years stay requirements in  Northern territory, Australia? 

Please reply me, as I am confused in relation to acceptable overseas holidays stay on 489 visa, before applying 887 visa?

I am looking forward to hear you soon nudgee.

Thanks and regards, 

Harpreet 

On 1/14/2020 at 1:46 PM, Samm said:

Hi guys just got my grant today 14/1/20

application date 5/11/2018

direct grant. family of three.

my prayers are with you guys hope everyone get their grants soon.

this forum been great help. Please somebody update me on tracker. I was self employed and drove taxi and uber. They did not ask for medicals we did ours at the time of 489 all three of us.

co Wendy 

Heloo brother , just wondering what type of uber documents did you submit?

26 minutes ago, 8May2019 said:

Thank God :)

Direct Grant!!!!!!!

Applied: 8 May 2019

Granted: 27 May 2020

CO: Vely

Provided degree & postgrad transcripts for secondary applicant (completed postgrad from UK). Did not provide any functional english requirement for primary applicant.

Long time silent follower, thanks to all members - this forum really helped a lot! 

All the best to rest of the members!

Congrats...12 Months..Lucky You

39 minutes ago, Dee said:

If your wife has received PR there are two options:

1. Jobkeeper - in case she was working with the business who is registered with centreline then her employer would have told her and she would be eligible for the same; will get AUD 1500 fortnight.

2. Jobseeker - you need to register yourself for the same on centreline after you get CRN; Its a long online form in which you will have to mention all the details regarding your funds etc. or have you received any redundancy or payments from your employer. Remember it will ask details for her and partner both; after all the data is put you will get an email from centreline mentioning whether you are eligible or not.

All the best; please go to centreline and you will get all the required information.

Hi 

the job keeper is for whoever got PR before 1st March 2020 and got a job in hand isn’t it ? 

since the benefits waiting periods waived for them only and all others have to wait the normal waiting period ? ( 4 years ) 

correct me if i am wrong 

thanks 

39 minutes ago, Dee said:

If your wife has received PR there are two options:

1. Jobkeeper - in case she was working with the business who is registered with centreline then her employer would have told her and she would be eligible for the same; will get AUD 1500 fortnight.

2. Jobseeker - you need to register yourself for the same on centreline after you get CRN; Its a long online form in which you will have to mention all the details regarding your funds etc. or have you received any redundancy or payments from your employer. Remember it will ask details for her and partner both; after all the data is put you will get an email from centreline mentioning whether you are eligible or not.

All the best; please go to centreline and you will get all the required information.

Hi 

the job keeper is for whoever got PR before 1st March 2020 and got a job in hand isn’t it ? 

since the benefits waiting periods waived for them only and all others have to wait the normal waiting period ? ( 4 years ) 

correct me if i am wrong 

thanks 

23 minutes ago, charanjit said:

Hi everyone,

Finally wait is over

I got my PR (887) yesterday

Applied 14/10/2018

First contact January 2020

Grant -26/05/2020

Thanks to all....this forum was really helpful

Good luck to those who are still waiting for their golden email

congratulations. who was your CO and what documents were you requested? 

On 5/24/2020 at 9:48 AM, like2020 said:

It has been sent please check email thanks

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

Can anyone help me regarding medical for the baby? I been asked to do medical for my new born baby so I told my gp to write a letter jst mentioning the health condition of my baby and I submitted that to immi, now he is 6 month old , I am pretty sure I have to do medical for my baby, jst wondering can I use the same hap I’d and do the medical for my baby, jst to avoid delay 

Hi Guy,

Thanks for all the sharing from the page. Got it directly granted today reviewed by CO Nikhila. 

I have updated my FPC last week and uploaded my uni transcript last night due to all the concerns I’ve been given after seeing this page. 

Gd luck with everyone!

Kit 

• Like 7

Hi Guy,

Thanks for all the sharing from the page. Got it directly granted today reviewed by CO Nikhila. 

I have updated my FPC last week and uploaded my uni transcript last night due to all the concerns I’ve been given after seeing this page. 

Gd luck with everyone!
Kit 

Congratulations .. which date you applied 887?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Nudgee,  I am on 489 visa, which was granted on 6th of September 2019. I had spent 50 days overseas in India.

Could you please tell me how many days of overseas are  acceptable on 489 visa, before applying to 887 visa?.

When should I apply for my 887 visa? As I am eligible on 6th September 2019 next year. Or do I need to wait for more 50 days to fulfill the 2 years stay requirements in  Northern territory, Australia? 

Please reply me, as I am confused in relation to acceptable overseas holidays stay on 489 visa, before applying 887 visa?

I am looking forward to hear you soon nudgee.

Thanks and regards, 

Harpreet 

Hi Harpreet,

On the safe side I will always recommend people to compensate for the time you stay oversea. Some people said it’s ok to stay oversea for 4 weeks on annual leave. But in my opinion i would recommend to make up those days so you will 100% get the PR. I counted 730 days in Australia before I applied for 887.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, nudgee said:

he applied on 3rd May 2019 according to the tracker 🙂 

Can anyone help me regarding medical for the baby? I been asked to do medical for my new born baby so I told my gp to write a letter jst mentioning the health condition of my baby and I submitted that to immi, now he is 6 month old , I am pretty sure I have to do medical for my baby, jst wondering can I use the same hap I’d and do the medical for my baby, jst to avoid delay 

20 minutes ago, Deepan said:

Hi 

can you please add my info to the tracker ? 

applied 20 Aug 2019 ( family sponsored) 

uploaded all docs , baby medicals by this June 1st week. 

family of 3 

Country Sri Lanka

Thanks 

Deep. 

welcome Deepan, am I able to ask whether CO requested for baby medicals? I'm a Aug 2019 applicant too that's why. 

10 hours ago, Kit said:

Hi Guy,

Gd luck with everyone!

Kit 

Ur Uni transcript is from overseas or here?