887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. I was wondering if someone could clarify a query I have. I’m applying for my 887 visa having completed my 2 years on a 489. My query is with proof of employment. I am one of 3 shareholders of a PTY LTD company as well as one of 3 directors of the same company in Australia. I am employed by the same company as the accounts manager and receive a weekly wage. 

I am confused if I should submit documents as someone who is employed and works full time, or someone who is self employed (as I am a director and a shareholder). I have tried to phone immigration only to be told that that is considered migration advice and I should decide for my self.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

8 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

C'mon COs.

I worked hard for you please just check my bloody IELTS and give me a grant

I feel your pain.. hang in dere.. grant will come.. Am constantly refreshing my email.. its so frustrating and depressing

Someone got pre-grant in facebook- 

Apply at 29th May-2019

Suzan Thapa

Got pre-grant !!! I am offshore, can I get travel exemption? My wife is on-shore and she also got pre-grant, I am the primary 887 applicant... what should i write while applying travel exemption, what are my chances of getting travel exemption? I have full-time job in Australia ...

Comments