887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, Naveed_dot may said:

May i please know what exactly did you submited as a proof of employment is it clear enough to establish that you work min 35hrs for 53 weeks 

It’s hard to say for uber but my app shows I was online for 35 hrs. 

Also, I have submitted business Register docs, BAS lodgement, uber statements, GST register, bank statements, contract of another self employment, reference letter, Payment invoices 

3 hours ago, SJay said:

@Maj did you contact Bupa and requested for an appointment before they referred you to a Ped.? I thought the examinations should be done in Bupa centres. Btw How old is your baby, if you don't mind sharing? 

Hi Maj , bupa sent me an email referral letter regarding any paediatric  check up, they want to check the development of kid, don't know kid is healthy and Just trying talking, he is 3 years born in Australia after 489 granted. I am upset and trying to find some good paediatrician in Melbourne somewhere.

On the other side immi account changed back to examination in progress from further assessment required.

Don't know what to do any suggestions?

Should I see lawyer 

5 hours ago, Maj said:

Hi Maj , bupa sent me an email referral letter regarding any paediatric  check up, they want to check the development of kid, don't know kid is healthy and Just trying talking, he is 3 years born in Australia after 489 granted. I am upset and trying to find some good paediatrician in Melbourne somewhere.

On the other side immi account changed back to examination in progress from further assessment required.

Don't know what to do any suggestions?

Should I see lawyer 

hey @Maj you dont have to be upset, I guess its the normal process if your baby is older than 6 months and born while in 489. Medicals need to be done in a Bupa Centre, the only thing I'm finding a bt different over here is instead of Immigration sending you an email with the HAP ID, bupa contacted you via email for Ped checks.

36 minutes ago, nudgee said:

44ea9512ca15c89acaecd04f7c61b7a8.jpg&key=5bc85901a6d48164934e833779faf49cd2f45ceb81aaef7672d14796daf05dd5

Based on the FOI, June, July and August have less applicants compare to Feb, March, April and May.

So I am sure they will clear June July August very quickly 🙂

Good information

394/2.5 average application = 157 application this month 

7 hours ago, Nas said:

It’s hard to say for uber but my app shows I was online for 35 hrs. 

Also, I have submitted business Register docs, BAS lodgement, uber statements, GST register, bank statements, contract of another self employment, reference letter, Payment invoices 

CF1C4E35-E68B-4796-9FCA-15D0D52A30D2.thumb.jpeg.c7f66e831c0607eab573508b9de530db.jpeg

15 hours ago, Maj said:

Hi everyone

I am new in this forum

Applied 2april 2019

Was Contacted for child medical and now bupa has referred to Paediatrician in regards of form 884 

Anyone knows or have idea

Thanks

hey @Maj, studied your case a bit more and find out that form 884 is required to be filled assuring that you'll do a medical test later sort of a thing. Read the contents in this link.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/health/health-undertaking

I reckon due to the unavailability of appointments, Bupa asked the applicants to perform a Health Undertaking (Form 884) and the Immigration can process the application further without waiting for Bab's medical. But you'll be needing to perform the medical later. Look, I'm not 100% sure, this is just my opinion. maybe seniors can advise a little bit more. @nudgee  what do you reckon?