887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, MMM said:

after I sent email to apply the medicare, there was no respons.

I called the medicare yesterday (after three weeks) and one lady told me I need go to the centre link to certify my ID.

I been there this morning and a staff helped me did this, and provided ne my medicalcare number.

the physical card will post to me about 2-3 weeks

Thanks mate

19 minutes ago, Hope2020 said:

Thanks for the info. Do they send the medicare number through email? or just mail the medicare card to your residence?

Is it 43 working days?

They conveyed to me the decision and the number over the phone the morning it was granted. Then they verified a few more details and told me they will be sending the card to me over by post.

Oh 43 days including weekends and holidays.

• Thanks 1

OMG, I have received my grant just now:

- applied: 21/09/2019 - granted today - 12/06/2020.

- Family of 3, from Singapore. 

- Docs uploaded:

+ Employment: employment contract, all payslips from beginning of my employment to May 2020, bank statements with salary deposits highlighted from date of arrival to May 2020 (I kept update additional statements every 3 months), PAYG summary, detailed tax returned lodged with ATO and notice of assessment (with the detailed tax returned lodged with ATO it's easier for CO to understand why there were variances between notice of assessment and employment contracts, hence reduce chance of further request).

+ Residency: Lease agreement, utility bills to April 2020, bank statements (as I used credit card for daily spending) showing locations of purchases; internet bill, phone bills (both main and dependent applicants), enrollment form for kid, driver licence for both main and dependent, car rego.  

+ Character: PPC for home country (as we visited once for 2 weeks during the 2 years), AFP (with all possible names listed - i.e. name in different orders and short forms), form 80, form 1221. 

+ Identify: passport (both current and expired), birth certificate. I didnt upload photo as that was not in the checklists. 

+ Relationship: marriage certificate, birth certificate of kid. 

+ English: IELTS for secondary (took after visa lodged in Oct 2019) and uni degree for main applicant (instruction in english)

Hope the above are usefull for you guys. Thank you everyone in the forums for great help and sharing. Best luck to those still waiting. 

Edited by Tracy D
  • Like 9

Just now, Tracy D said:

- Docs uploaded:

+ Employment: employment contract, all payslips from beginning of my employment to May 2020, bank statements with salary deposits highlighted from date of arrival to May 2020 (I kept update additional statements every 3 months), PAYG summary, detailed tax returned lodged with ATO and notice of assessment (with the detailed tax returned lodged with ATO it's easier for CO to understand why there were variances between notice of assessment and employment contracts, hence reduce chance of further request).

+ Residency: Lease agreement, utility bills to April 2020, bank statements (as I used credit card for daily spending) showing locations of purchases; internet bill, phone bills (both main and dependent applicants), enrollment form for kid, driver licence for both main and dependent, car rego.  

+ Character: PPC for home country (as we visited once for 2 weeks during the 2 years), AFP (with all possible names listed - i.e. name in different orders and short forms), form 80, form 1221. 

+ Identify: passport (both current and expired), birth certificate. I didnt upload photo as that was not in the checklists. 

Hope the above are usefull for you guys. Thank you everyone in the forums for great help and sharing. Best luck to those still waiting. 

Congrats

6 minutes ago, Tracy D said:

- Docs uploaded:

+ English: IELTS for secondary (took after visa lodged in Oct 2019) and uni degree for main applicant (instruction in english)

congrats! may I ask did you do the medical examination for your child?

my child did a medical examination when she was two for 489. I do not know does she needs to do another examination for 887?

10 minutes ago, Tracy D said:

- Docs uploaded:

Congratulations Tracy. May I know which state are you located at and who was the CO that granted (and which office) too.

7 minutes ago, MMM said:

congrats! may I ask did you do the medical examination for your child?

my child did a medical examination when she was two for 489. I do not know does she needs to do another examination for 887?

No medical examination is requested. my child was 2 during 489 and had medical check that time only. 

Edited by Tracy D

2 hours ago, jahidul said:

Dear friends 

can a casual worker apply for early release for super? Please kindly reply if you know anything .

sorry for asking out of topic.

thanks

You casual worker can apply for early release of super fund and there is no requirement of 12 months employment as a casual for this. This requirement is for job keeper payment only. However, You can check ato website for further clarification. 

• Thanks 1