887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 hours ago, edwinFu said:

the case officer asked me to provide employment evidence by saying:

Your work reference, pay slips, Australian Tax Office Notices of Assessment and
superannuation statements are acknowledged. Please do not send these again.
Please provide bank statements showing salary deposits, Pay As You Go (PAYG)
summaries and detailed tax returns that were lodged with the Australian Tax Office,
for the entire period worked at Oz Pathway Pty Ltd. You may also provide any other
evidence that supports your employment claims. 

Now I attached my bank statement for 1 year, tax return details for 3 years and Payg for two years... To be honest, this is a bit too much to provide.....

Same here with me. I did submit all the required documents with proper file name and description including dates for case officer to easy locate or understand. Unfortunately it didn’t work as case officer didn’t ask only one year employment again but also 2 years residency all documents. Seems like haven’t touch or find docs at all because didn’t mention specific documents and asked all supporting documents related to these. I had to submit whole bunch of documents again for both residency and employment which is quite frustrating !! 

My case officer is Rajani and what about yours? 

Edited by Jul_19

4 minutes ago, Jul_19 said:

Same here with me. I did submit all the required documents with proper file name and description including dates for case officer to easy locate or understand. Unfortunately it didn’t work as case officer didn’t ask only one year employment again but also 2 years residency all documents. Seems like haven’t touch or find docs at all because didn’t mention specific documents and asked all supporting documents related to these. I had to submit whole bunch of documents again for both residency and employment which is quite frustrating !! 

why the CO ask again. how many jobs did you have during the claim year?

18 hours ago, OSCAR said:

You  may use your Debit card as well.

I complete the card authorization form with debit card details for direct application submission at Adelaide VFS.

Thanks for your reply but I will be applying through post as I live 5 hours drive away from Adelaide and can't make it to the city during the week. In the "application process it clearly mentions that debit cards are not accepted for applications sent via post. Hence, the predicament.

18 hours ago, TAS887 said:

1) if by post you need to give your card details or you can give someone else wife or family member that can sign that form giving authority 

2) 8b yes you current Australian address. if you have not lived more than a year in the current address put you other address just underneath on space given (it says it on the form)

4) you applying from here so there is nothing to do with the shutdown approx is 8 weeks but may get in in 6 weeks

5) if the mark sheet and all is for English then you better get a letter saying that you studied in English.

1) Thanks for your reply @TAS887. Unfortunately I don't have a credit card and I'm a single applicant so can't use anybody else's as the credit card has to be aussie issued. I can't subutex my application in person in adelaide as I live 5 hours drive away from Adeliade and I can only send my application through post. VFS helplines are closed too!

2)I have lived at 2 different addresses in the past year. On the form it says "submit separate personal particulars from for each address..."

3) hopefully all works out.

4) yeh, it is all for English coz the department suddenly realised there is a new way to make money by asking the primary applicant for Functional English proof. Although it can be argued that at the time I applied there was no such requirement for a primary applicant and hence I shouldn't be asked to produce a proof of a condition that is recently introduced. All the colleges and Universities in India are shut. How do I get my medium of Instruction letter during these times.

32 minutes ago, Zachary said:

Thanks for your reply but I will be applying through post as I live 5 hours drive away from Adelaide and can't make it to the city during the week. In the "application process it clearly mentions that debit cards are not accepted for applications sent via post. Hence, the predicament.

@Zachary put debit card details ignore that debit card not accepted 

i submitted newborn passport , they deducted from there ..or use money order via aus post or bank

you u can confirm via email they will say that debit card details will be fine

cheers

7A989E05-1697-48CE-BA7B-48898D95DFE6.png

Edited by nmit07

10 hours ago, MMM said:

Hi Maj,

I think your child would be fine, dont worries.

May I ask did you have the baby after 489 grant or before? did you do medical examination for you child at 489 grant stage?

Baby born after 489 grant . I wish every thing should fine as we have been waiting since 2April 2019.

Thanks for blessings

8 hours ago, Zachary said:

1) Thanks for your reply @TAS887. Unfortunately I don't have a credit card and I'm a single applicant so can't use anybody else's as the credit card has to be aussie issued. I can't subutex my application in person in adelaide as I live 5 hours drive away from Adeliade and I can only send my application through post. VFS helplines are closed too!

2)I have lived at 2 different addresses in the past year. On the form it says "submit separate personal particulars from for each address..."

3) hopefully all works out.

4) yeh, it is all for English coz the department suddenly realised there is a new way to make money by asking the primary applicant for Functional English proof. Although it can be argued that at the time I applied there was no such requirement for a primary applicant and hence I shouldn't be asked to produce a proof of a condition that is recently introduced. All the colleges and Universities in India are shut. How do I get my medium of Instruction letter during these times.

Hi

It not a credit card. you can also use debit card. normal card you use for spending. 

oh yes you need to fill in 2 form for 2  address. if not sure just fill it in and send it( better you send 2 than 1 as they may send it back if is is incomplete. am not sure about the photo but if you have send an extra photo also as your sending extra form. it will save you cost of re sending the parcel. Main important save you time as time is more valuable than money you can save on photo

for English try you best put all you effort to get a letter from uni to prove study was in English. sometime on the degree it written mode of delivery was English. CO sometimes are painfull they will delay your file. try your best to get it

13 hours ago, nmit07 said:

@Zachary put debit card details ignore that debit card not accepted 

i submitted newborn passport , they deducted from there ..or use money order via aus post or bank

you u can confirm via email they will say that debit card details will be fine

cheers

7A989E05-1697-48CE-BA7B-48898D95DFE6.png

Hey @nmit07 thank you kindly! I will email the adelaide vfs office and see what they have to say. I read the mode of payment via post was credit card only on the form. My only apprehension is if I send in my debit card details or postal order, by ignoring the website information, they may reject my application, which I will learn about only when they mail my documents back by courier, which will be after 4-6 weeks, then I'll have to re-do the whole application and wait another 4-6 weeks and the DHI will wait probably for 4-6 months to reopen my file after I submit my pcc. 

I honestly appreciate your, and everyone's, guidance on here! Hope you get your grant soon. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TAS887 said:

Hi

It not a credit card. you can also use debit card. normal card you use for spending. 

oh yes you need to fill in 2 form for 2  address. if not sure just fill it in and send it( better you send 2 than 1 as they may send it back if is is incomplete. am not sure about the photo but if you have send an extra photo also as your sending extra form. it will save you cost of re sending the parcel. Main important save you time as time is more valuable than money you can save on photo

for English try you best put all you effort to get a letter from uni to prove study was in English. sometime on the degree it written mode of delivery was English. CO sometimes are painfull they will delay your file. try your best to get it

Thanks @TAS887 I have emailed the Adeliade vfs office now. Will wait and see what they have to say. I have been calling up my college and the university back home continuously to no avail. My friend back home went to the college but was greeted with a big sign " CLOSED UNTI FIRTHER NOTICE"

49 minutes ago, Zachary said:

Thanks @TAS887 I have emailed the Adeliade vfs office now. Will wait and see what they have to say. I have been calling up my college and the university back home continuously to no avail. My friend back home went to the college but was greeted with a big sign " CLOSED UNTI FIRTHER NOTICE"

SOmeone in this group said they got a letter from work. I dont know how that works but you can do that incase u dont get help from uni.

all the best

13 hours ago, PKS-SS said:

8(a) Indian address ( passport address)

8(b) Australian address (current)

9 if you are not staying at address mentioned under 8(b) for last one year then give details of previous address 

Just wondering, for the same form in 10) Do we need to put local reference or Indian reference? 

14 hours ago, Haris said:

I think as long as you worked continuously should be fine. I would write them an explanation that I lost few payslips but worked continuously FT eventually CO will find out through bank statements, although payslips are very important but not compulsory, main thing is you actually worked and you can prove it which you still does through bank,notice of assessment, super doc and PAYG etc. asking detailed tax returns sounds stupid and strange to me.

Has anyone else ever asked about detailed tax returns?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice. I guess once the case officer see my bank statement, payg, and detailed tax assessment it should be fine. 

12 hours ago, Jul_19 said:

Mine is Judith. I can understand her concern, and I already submitted all these working evidence. Just waiting for my AFP to arrive.