887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

41 minutes ago, CD-Waiting-For-PR said:

Congratulations mate

Did you send any complaints? I have same scenario and submitted PTE. But waiting from

Hi guys

Grant Grant Grant

Got grant today

Application date: 4th march 2019

First contact on 13 may for primary member functional English

Submitted university degree with transcript which mentioned English medium. And also PTE result from August 2016, which I never submitted during 489. But it was 6 each result so should be valid for 3 years and of course valid at march 2019.

Complaints in polite language on 8june about not reopened my file after submitting my documents on the same day.

And finally by grace of God, been granted today.

Thanks and all the best to all of you here

Is it same co or different?

37 minutes ago, Anthony said:

The CO contacted us for medical and it also appeared in our immi account that health assessment is required. We were given hap id and asked to get medical clearance from GP. After we submitted all medicals, we got the visa for newborn including her bridging visa. Passport is not a requirement for the medicals.

So, u were asked to do medical by GP, may be your child is under 6 months. For me, medical conducted by immigration is asked as my baby is 7 months now. And for that, passport is mandatory as identification doc.

• Like 1

Case officer Contacted us for visa medical, went there and they referred to Paediatrician to check cognitive and development status for our 3 years old kid, after paediatrician's visit I was told my child development is slow although he is mentally fine and physically ok too even with the visa medical the blood test was fine too, 

should that affect my visa application any idea if immigration reject the application for this kind of medical issues? 

So upsetting time at this stage pray for us

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Maj said:

Case officer Contacted us for visa medical, went there and they referred to Paediatrician to check cognitive and development status for our 3 years old kid, after paediatrician's visit I was told my child development is slow although he is mentally fine and physically ok too even with the visa medical the blood test was fine too, 

should that affect my visa application any idea if immigration reject the application for this kind of medical issues? 

I don’t think it will be rejected. Delayed maybe but not rejected as cases are rejected in extreme cases. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Maj said:

I hope its fine. As doctor specifically says mentally and physically OK. One of my senior brothers visa rejected for brain issue of baby. They are now last stage of Appeal. just pray to God.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, justaguy said:

I don’t think it will be rejected. Delayed maybe but not rejected as cases are rejected in extreme cases. 

I wish we get grant soon, kid born in Victoria and medical was fine at birth time.

God bless everyone

1 minute ago, bornil said:

I hope its fine. As doctor specifically says mentally and physically OK. One of my senior brothers visa rejected for brain issue of baby. They are now last stage of Appeal. just pray to God.

Is it? What's the point of rejecting a VISA for a condition of a baby?? They only need healthy people?? Seems unfair!!

2 minutes ago, bornil said:

Hope there kid get well soon and visa issues solve positively asap

3 minutes ago, Shivam said:

Hello Everyone,

Do my wife has to provide the  PCC from our home country, even when she has not visited our home country after coming to Australia? PCC was provided during the time of 489.

Please advise.

Thanks

Based on what I have read through forums and in my experience, Logically it is not needed if you haven't visited. But after issueing PCC for 489 if you have spent a lot of time in home country before moving here it might be affecting. But this depends on the CO. 

I have seen many people got the grant without an updated PCC. On the other hand there were people asked for an updated PCC.

To be in safe side if you have time bettter to request an updated PCC (whicih I did)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sha_adelaide said:

Based on what I have read through forums and in my experience, Logically it is not needed if you haven't visited. But after issueing PCC for 489 if you have spent a lot of time in home country before moving here it might be affecting. But this depends on the CO. 

I have seen many people got the grant without an updated PCC. On the other hand there were people asked for an updated PCC.

To be in safe side if you have time bettter to request an updated PCC (whicih I did)

Thanks heaps.

Dear all,

If you 1) wish to be added in the tracker OR 2) you have an updates from CO or have been granted, can you please let the admins know to add the information for you.

The tracker is on this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

Reply to this thread and the admins will know what to do.

Thank you!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, bornil said:

So, u were asked to do medical by GP, may be your child is under 6 months. For me, medical conducted by immigration is asked as my baby is 7 months now. And for that, passport is mandatory as identification doc.

Ah yes baby is only 4 months so we only needed GP letter.

4 minutes ago, wng said:

Dear all,

If you 1) wish to be added in the tracker OR 2) you have an updates from CO or have been granted, can you please let the admins know to add the information for you.

The tracker is on this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

Reply to this thread and the admins will know what to do.

Thank you!

Dear Admin,

Can you please add me to the tracker.

Name: Saikiran

Applied on :  21 Nov 2019