887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 minutes ago, Hope2020 said:

Hi all, Do we need to submit FORM 1229 for a child if both the parents (biological father& mother) are migrating with the child for 887 visa application? I think FORM 1229 is to be filled by a non-accompanying parent. Correct me If I am wrong...!

That's my idea aswell but i submitted 1229 anyway just to be sure

11 hours ago, nmit07 said:

Thanks @Rupom , Mate i was not sure either as processing time of new passport 6-8weeks average.

I attached newborn passport application form receipt, along with the letter that i will submit the passport as soon as i receive.

Clicked confirmed attached is that fine?

i called the Immigration helpline, they said you attached whatever you could...

now its auto status updated -further assesment..

is that right mate...not sure whther the CO will extend 28days or grant us...

thanks in advance 

Should i attach stat declaration as well? Or reference letter is fine mate

applied date 30June 2019

Asked by CO -newborn passport on 4th June 2020

Then you should be getting the direct grant now..goodluck..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sunnycoast said:

Hi mates any idea in how many days I can get my pcc I am going to VFS tomorrow. I am sept 2019 applicant. I am bit worried because they might ask soon.

I applied last week and today only got message that it is received by Sydney office.

I checked with VFS Adelaide and they told me that due to current circumstances it may take long, it could be in months or may be few weeks

1 hour ago, Hope2020 said:

Hi all, Do we need to submit FORM 1229 for a child if both the parents (biological father& mother) are migrating with the child for 887 visa application? I think FORM 1229 is to be filled by a non-accompanying parent. Correct me If I am wrong...!

Not required I think...

Check this:- 

1229.JPG

3 minutes ago, jaknap3 said:

I applied last week and today only got message that it is received by Sydney office.

I checked with VFS Adelaide and they told me that due to current circumstances it may take long, it could be in months or may be few weeks

thanks , I got late thinking that they won't open sept 2019 cases before August.Let's see what happens

Anyone has information regarding total number of 887 visa lodged in each month of 2020 up until now?? I am thinking of applying for information about total 887 lodged from jan 2020 to jun 2020 through FOI act at the end of this month. 

I saw the data floating around in this forum for 2019 but not for 2020. If anyone has info please let me know

8 minutes ago, stuckatjob said:

Anyone has information regarding total number of 887 visa lodged in each month of 2020 up until now?? I am thinking of applying for information about total 887 lodged from jan 2020 to jun 2020 through FOI act at the end of this month. 

I saw the data floating around in this forum for 2019 but not for 2020. If anyone has info please let me know

887_applications.JPG

hi guys, just got a question regarding to medical examination.

my family including my child did a medical examination for 489. My child was 2 years so no blood testing at that time.

Now we have applied 887, my question is does my child (4 years old now) needs to do a medical examination again for blood testing?

thanks you in advance.

Edited by MMM

Guys,  got direct grant today in the morning.

Date applied: 16 August 2019

Direct Grant: 10th June 2020

Family of 4

From Vietnam

Case Officer: Katherine.

Last Friday, upload latest Rent contract, Salary Slip , Update Superannuation, Australian Uni Degree for both main and dependant, uni transcipt for dependant only

This forum is extremely helpful, and I would be grateful for all contributions from the group members.

Wishing you guys receiving your grants very soon.

Cheers!

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, concobebe said:

Guys,  got direct grant today in the morning.

Date applied: 16 August 2019

Direct Grant: 10th June 2020

Family of 4

From Vietnam

Case Officer: Katherine.

Last Friday, upload latest Rent contract, Salary Slip , Update Superannuation, Australian Uni Degree for both main and dependant, uni transcipt for dependant only

This forum is extremely helpful, and I would be grateful for all contributions from the group members.

Wishing you guys receiving your grants very soon.

Cheers!

Congratulations! Updated yours on the tracker.