887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guys, need assistance. ....We were requested additional documents, including English Medium certificate, we submitted all and for English Medium, we provided University degree with transcripts. We spoke to the agent... and they confirmed that they did NOT click on “ I CONFIRM I HAVE PROVIDED INFORMATION AS REQUESTED “....
The agent says she sent email to GSM ALLOCATED, and told she will share e-mail with us...agent says if she clicks on I CONFIRM button... as we did not provide the PTE, IELTS copies (despite of us submitting university degree and mark sheet/ transcripts)
there are chances of our visa getting rejected and we should go to AAT, pay additional $1800 and government fees for our case rewies in case our file is rejected ... agent suggest to wait for 10 more days..
My question is without clicking on I CONFIRM button will the case officer rewiew our file by just seeing the E Mail sent to GSM ALLOCATED ? Should we inform the agent to go ahead and click on I CONFIRM or shall we wait for 10 days and then go ahead with this ...pls guide us..

3 minutes ago, Deepan said:

Hi guys got the golden mail just now. I was refreshing my inbox from this morning. 

Family-Sponsored lives in Melbourne

Self Applied 20 Aug 2019

Family of 3, baby medicals updated June 2nd 2020. offset my 15 days holidays when applied as I was eligible on 5th Aug 2019.

Uploaded all docs including my uni transcript which states the medium of study & a post-grad diploma semester result sheet from Aussi uni (just a semester). 

Direct grant 10/06/2020

Thank you all sharing your experiences which helped lots of members including me. at this speed, everyone will be getting their grants soon.

Cheers 

Deepan

Congrats, how you updated baby medicals? may be your baby is below 6 months. So, you dont need hap id for formal medical check up

2 minutes ago, suhailayaan@aim.com said:

Guys, need assistance. ....We were requested additional documents, including English Medium certificate, we submitted all and for English Medium, we provided University degree with transcripts. We spoke to the agent... and they confirmed that they did NOT click on “ I CONFIRM I HAVE PROVIDED INFORMATION AS REQUESTED “....
The agent says she sent email to GSM ALLOCATED, and told she will share e-mail with us...agent says if she clicks on I CONFIRM button... as we did not provide the PTE, IELTS copies (despite of us submitting university degree and mark sheet/ transcripts)
there are chances of our visa getting rejected and we should go to AAT, pay additional $1800 and government fees for our case rewies in case our file is rejected ... agent suggest to wait for 10 more days..
My question is without clicking on I CONFIRM button will the case officer rewiew our file by just seeing the E Mail sent to GSM ALLOCATED ? Should we inform the agent to go ahead and click on I CONFIRM or shall we wait for 10 days and then go ahead with this ...pls guide us..

Dis CO specifically asked you for english Exam or just asked to show functional english evidence. your Agent is super timid I guess...:P

10 minutes ago, bornil said:

Congrats, how you updated baby medicals? may be your baby is below 6 months. So, you dont need hap id for formal medical check up

Hi Mate , 

My daughter is 1.5 years old now. I sent an email to DOHA with all the supporting docs and they updated my immi account within 2-3 days. The medicals were updated on the same day. 

i also uploaded the immunisation record from Mygov linked website, but it is not necessary if you are doing medicals 

Thanks,

11 minutes ago, Deepan said:

Hi Mate , 

My daughter is 1.5 years old now. I sent an email to DOHA with all the supporting docs and they updated my immi account within 2-3 days. The medicals were updated on the same day. 

i also uploaded the immunisation record from Mygov linked website, but it is not necessary if you are doing medicals 

Thanks,

Hi Mate,

Would you mind telling what documents did you send to DOHA?

Just now, Uetian said:

Hi Mate,

Would you mind telling what documents did you send to DOHA?

Hi 

skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au

• Vivo
  • Passport Bio Certified 
  • Form 1229'
  • Birth certificate
  • 489 Grant Notice'(all three of us)
  • Bridging visa grant notice (all three of us)
  • Scanned Medicare Card.

You should be getting a notification in your immi account within 2-3 days. Call bupa once you have this HAP ID number as the slots will fill in very quickly. 

Good luck mate 

cheers

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Deepan said:

Hi Mate , 

Thanks,

so, u added her as applicant during 887? not after....I have seen another guy got grant whose baby was born before lodging 887 and added as applicant. 

but if your baby born after lodging 887 and baby is above 6 months old, they will ask you to do medical. As I uploaded all things what u did, but culd not skip it.

2 minutes ago, bornil said:

so, u added her as applicant during 887? not after....I have seen another guy got grant whose baby was born before lodging 887 and added as applicant. 

but if your baby born after lodging 887 and baby is above 6 months old, they will ask you to do medical. As I uploaded all things what u did, but culd not skip it.

yes my baby born during 489 visa , so i got a 489 grant for her + bridging visa once i applied for 887. 

she is 1.5 years old and 887 took 10 months to grant. 

Hope it clear.

thanks mate

2 minutes ago, Deepan said:

Hi 

skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au

• Vivo
  • Passport Bio Certified 
  • Form 1229'
  • Birth certificate
  • 489 Grant Notice'(all three of us)
  • Bridging visa grant notice (all three of us)
  • Scanned Medicare Card.

You should be getting a notification in your immi account within 2-3 days. Call bupa once you have this HAP ID number as the slots will fill in very quickly. 

Good luck mate 

cheers

OMG!! you got hap id whithin 3 days after providing this docs?? In my case, they just issued 489 visa and briding visa, thats it.

25 minutes ago, jahidul said:

hi guys 

I had a question about uploading requested documents , after uploading documents do you need to press i have uploaded requested documents. and does this button still stay there after pressing it?

Thanks

yes,, you better press that button. DONT WIAT for Agent or wait for the case officer to get back. There is a high chance the case officer may look at those docs when you press that button.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, jahidul said:

hi guys 

I had a question about uploading requested documents , after uploading documents do you need to press i have uploaded requested documents. and does this button still stay there after pressing it?

Thanks

Once you pressed the button, it will be there but in un-editable mode.

• Like 1