887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Anthony said:

Finally got our GRANT!!! 

Email received this morning 8am for family of 3 inlcuding our newborn without passport!! 

Thanks to this community and informtion in this forum has helped us a lot in providing the information required to CO to try and approve our application without the passport. I think it was @Rupom who mentioned about a statutory declaration with the passport picture. Thanks a lot!! Yesterday we had her passport picture taken and contacted the local consular office and brought him the statutory declaration we prepared explaining that our newborn is the one in the picture and passport will be delayed due to covid 19. Luckily our Consul is very kind and he actually wrote a letter in the official letter head explaining our situation to the Department of Home Affairs and also attesting to the picture. We sent this letter last night to skilled support email including birth cert, visa grant for our newborn. 3 Emails received early this morning but no CO indicated, it looks like an automated one, but the visa grant was attached. 

Thanks again for everyone here for sharing your information. 🙏 

applied: Feb 23, 2019

First contact:April 29, 2020 for newborn medical

Second contact: May 12, 2020 for newborn passport -submitted letter explaining not possible to get passport but didn’t hear anything back. 

Congrats mate. How did you do medical without passport? It says in paper that, passport is mandatory in medical as identification doc.

Edited by bornil
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, edwinFu said:

I  applied my 887 on 7/9/2019, my AFP finalized by 3/06/2020, and still waiting for AFP to be posted to me.....how long does it take to post AFP?  Any idea? 

My AFP was finalised on 2 June and I got it yesterday.

You should receive it soon. 

14 minutes ago, edwinFu said:

I  applied my 887 on 7/9/2019, my AFP finalized by 3/06/2020, and still waiting for AFP to be posted to me.....how long does it take to post AFP?  Any idea? 

Call them

Edited by m RJ

19 hours ago, sha_adelaide said:

I can do it for you if you wish. Just send me the details please. Thanks

Can u upload mine

887 applied 24th Nov-2019, family of 3, from India... no contact till date.. all docs uploaded

Edited by m RJ
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, stuckatjob said:

Thanks mate, that is what I was looking for...where did you get this data from?

Does anyone know what they mean by applications ? Primary , dependent and kids are counted as separate application or they are combined together as one applications?

I think kids, partner all are counted in 1 app

6 minutes ago, Akie said:

Has anyone got PCC recently in Melbourne VFS office?
Are they taking in person appointments? Can anyone please confirm. If not how can we get the PCC from Melbourne office?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw in FB group that someone applied for PCC by post and processed and received through post. and whole process took around 1 month.

I saw in FB group that someone applied for PCC by post and processed and received through post. and whole process took around 1 month.

I was asking if anyone has gone personally to VFS office with an appointment as I see the appointments are available in VFS Melbourne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1