887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, nmit07 said:

@Mirza hey mate, i wrote on stat declaration that its taking 6-8weeks average & more -will update the immi dept once received the newborn passport...along with cover letter and passport application receipt

but unfortunately CO not reverted back yet

😞

First contact 4th June 2020

updated info with details above attached & clicked confirm attached requested information : 9th June 2020

applied :30june 2019

hope for best

Thanks for the reply. I have also emailed but it may not go in my favour. Lets see

2 minutes ago, Oct2020 said:

Granted Granted Granted

I am the silent follower of this forum 

Direct grant 

Applied on : 13 oct 2019

Visa granted on 16 jun 2020

CO : nikhila

This forum is very helpful and supporting and you all guys are very helpful.

Thank you

Congratulations! Which country are you from? I will also update this in the tracker for you.

Are you the only applicant? OR multiple applicants in the party?

24 minutes ago, ASH_R said:

Grant Grant Grant

At last applied 31 March 2019

1st contact 21 May (renew AFP for me and the wife) co NikhIla

Uploaded 1 June

Grant 2.15pm AWT

Co Michael

Congratulations on your grant for the family of 4.

I applied on March 25, 2019. Haven’t heard back after first contact [emoji22]
I was asked for updated overseas PCC and new borns passport. 
The wait is killing me. I hope everyone who applied early 2019 get there grants soon! 

Wen u submitted documents ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i applied on 23rd of march 2019. First contact on may 25th for new AFP and children medicals.   

Everything submitted on the 7th of June. 

The wait Is tough going, any idea what time frame I should be expecting a reply?

Co was Julia.

Any 

1 minute ago, Scott said:

i applied on 23rd of march 2019. First contact on may 25th for new AFP and children medicals.   

The wait Is tough going, any idea what time frame I should be expecting a reply?

Co was Julia.

Any 

will be soon, I think they are cleaning backlogs recently.

May I ask is your baby born after got 489?

3 minutes ago, Scott said:

Co was Julia.

Any 

I have been waiting since I submitted English on 1.06. No contact

Hi all,

I'm a silent follower of this forum, wanted to share my happiness with all you people coz we got DIRECT GRANT today.

Applied 887 on 9 oct 2019 through an agent we were on 489 family sponsored. 

Family of 3, my daughter was born after 489 grant. Didn't ask medicals for my daughter.

We went to India for 6 weeks on 489 visa didn't update Indian Pcc. AFP is valid till September. 

Secondary applicant's functional English proof submitted at the time of visa launch ( medium certificate from Indian university).

Didn't provide any functional English proofs for primary applicant. We swapped primary applicants for 887.

Finally, thanks for all your support. This forum gave me strength to wait patiently. 

All the best for all those who are waiting.. just remember you are almost there...Bye

• Like 3

Hi guys, I have confusion as I became main applicant because of my payslips but my wife was main applicant in 489 visa, I did applied my self as a main applicant, my question: I did studied only secondary school in India, so how can I show up my functional English as a main applicant? Can I submit letter from my employer it shows I am good enough with English or ?? Please help me for this.