887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 minutes ago, Nsingh said:

This guy yesterday posted his grant within 1 month time. And it’s different today 

she forwarded the grants from somewhere. just like me.

hope could reduce anxious for people who are waiting for their pr. At least we know COs are working

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Bil said:

Guys - I just received the response on my FOI. The most important stat is of last question.  See the number of COs allocated to 887 visa in last 2 months has increased significantly

DAAC9179-F280-4BB6-9943-E2269E58855C.jpeg

This is a great news. Always helps to know the insights. Thanks @Bil for sharing this

• Like 2

Just now, Saikiran Bommagowni said:

Granted... Granted.... Granted..... With the blessings of almighty God. I received my DIRECT GRANT just now.

Granted Date: 25/06/2020

Applied On: 21/11/2019

CO: Karen

Thanks to each and everyone.

Awesome... Congratulations.. Looks like they will complete November this week.

Hi all,

I am a silent follower.

My grant is today 25/6/2020 and the lodgement was 15/8/2018. Family of 5.

I've seen that a lot of ppl have grant way sooner than I has and I am very glad about that. Congratulations to all.

Re. functional Eng for main applicant, I sent them my 2009 IELTS of 8.0 and other proofs including my year-end pay raise letter from the company.  It ended up with the Grant.

Last CO was Christopher but I was contacted with 2 other COs every time they requested for updates i.e. new AFP, Func Eng for wife and kid, Func Eng for me... So I think the CO is not to stay with a lodgement from the beginning to the end. But if you are lucky with a good CO, you may end up a bit sooner :)

I know there is a huge frustration during the waiting which never really has a concrete deadline - It was from 9-11 months when I started my lodgement - but my advice to all who are waiting now is to divert your focus on smt else to minimize the destructive force of the waiting. Hope that will help your physical and mental well-being :)

Thank you for being here for such a journey. Good luck to ALL

NV

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, NgV said:

Hi all,

I am a silent follower.

I've seen that a lot of ppl have grant way sooner than I has and I am very glad about that. Congratulations to all.

Re. functional Eng for main applicant, I sent them my 2009 IELTS of 8.0 and other proofs including my year-end pay raise letter from the company.  It ended up with the Grant.

Last CO was Christopher but I was contacted with 2 other COs every time they requested for updates i.e. new AFP, Func Eng for wife and kid, Func Eng for me... So I think the CO is not to stay with a lodgement from the beginning to the end. But if you are lucky with a good CO, you may end up a bit sooner 🙂

I know there is a huge frustration during the waiting which never really has a concrete deadline - It was from 9-11 months when I started my lodgement - but my advice to all who are waiting now is to divert your focus on smt else to minimize the destructive force of the waiting. Hope that will help your physical and mental well-being 🙂

NV

Many congratulations.... And very nice suggestion.

Hi Guys,

Got my grant as well. It is not fake messages that they are opening files of 2020 submissions. Not everyone are in tracker so I am pretty sure there are many other 2020 applicants got grants. I hope everything will be cleared by a month or 2. I am not in essential services (since people tend to discuss when they see a 2020 grants)

Sharing for those who are waiting

Apply date: 23/05/2020 (this was the exact date I completed 2 years residency, so there is no risk to apply)

First Contact : 25/05/2020  (AFP for both, Primary applicant English) CO Karen

I have to say that I didnt upload secondary applicant English at first but they haven't requested it as well. I uploaded it when they request mine.

Grant Date : 23/06/2020 (In my opinion files open after 28 days when they request for more information, by that time if we have provided what they wanted they will grant us)

Best of luck for all of those who are waiting. It won't be too long for you all..

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, sha_adelaide said:

Hi Guys,

Got my grant as well. It is not fake messages that they are opening files of 2020 submissions. Not everyone are in tracker so I am pretty sure there are many other 2020 applicants got grants. I hope everything will be cleared by a month or 2. I am not in essential services (since people tend to discuss when they see a 2020 grants)

Apply date: 23/05/2020 (this was the exact date I completed 2 years residency, so there is no risk to apply)

I have to say that I didnt upload secondary applicant English at first but they haven't requested it as well. I uploaded it when they request mine.

Grant Date : 23/06/2020 (In my opinion files open after 28 days when they request for more information, by that time if we have provided what they wanted they will grant us)

Best of luck for all of those who are waiting. It won't be too long for you all..

you are soooooo lucky!

congrats!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sha_adelaide said:

Hi Guys,

may I ask did co send email to yoj for asking more documents?

14 hours ago, Zachary said:

Hey, 

You could go on the website of the passport office and if there is a message that says that the office is closed due to the pandemic then take a screenshot of that or, go to the passport office and take a picture of the closed sign, along with any other messages, and write a letter to the department explaining why you are unable to submit the pcc. Make sure you have evidence (screenshots, pictures...) to your claims of the passport office closure. 

Thanks very much for the information. We will work on this now

3 hours ago, NgV said:

Hi all,

I am a silent follower.

Last CO was Christopher but I was contacted with 2 other COs every time they requested for updates i.e. new AFP, Func Eng for wife and kid, Func Eng for me... So I think the CO is not to stay with a lodgement from the beginning to the end. But if you are lucky with a good CO, you may end up a bit sooner 🙂

I know there is a huge frustration during the waiting which never really has a concrete deadline - It was from 9-11 months when I started my lodgement - but my advice to all who are waiting now is to divert your focus on smt else to minimize the destructive force of the waiting. Hope that will help your physical and mental well-being 🙂

NV

Very good suggestion for diverting mind and not thinking about PR all the times. 

2 hours ago, sha_adelaide said:

Hi Guys,

Congratulations....