887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Way887 said:

Guyssss I've got grant just nowwww

Applied 14 jan 20

1st contact 30 June 20

Submitted docs 13 Jul 20

I travelled overseas 99 days total in 2 years. Before I submitted visa, I got consultation from agent saying it's ok because I travelled for work as part of requirement from my company. I got paid and I paid rent during the time overseas. I wrote a letter to explain my situation and it's all okkkkk

I'm so so so so happy!!! I wish you guys all the best with your application !! 

Congratulation bro. Just wondering did you get s57 in your first contact?

46 minutes ago, Khushi said:

CO contacted me today. Asking about my baby medical. But on bupa website they mention that they are close and not booking new appointments in Victoria. Any suggestions please

I am in the same boat, CO contacted on 6 August for my 22 months daughter, but can not book due to lockdown in Victoria. They clearly mentioned on the letter wait until open Victoria lockdown. They know about it and mentioned don’t call  immigration or bupa for extension for medical. It’s very stressful, I am in this country last 12 years.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sachin said:

Congratulation bro. Just wondering did you get s57 in your first contact?

thanks Sachin! no I didn't get s57, I submitted the letter of explanation right when I applied visa to avoid s57.the CO requested PCC. I think the CO had all the details she need to make the decision. 

wow...I was away while I got Direct Grant !!😱 OMG!!.. ALHAMDULLILAH..By the grace of Allah..all hard works paid off..literally Im having flashback of my struggles towards this PERMANENT RESIDENCY... applied on 29th March 2020 , family of 3 got direct grant on 11 august 2020..I applied myself and the case officer is Christopher...All the very best to all the candidates waiting..I believe you will all get your grant soon...this forum was a great help and it was a 💃💃💃 pleasure to be part of this forum...ALL the very best to you all.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Narinderjit Singh said:

I am in the same boat, CO contacted on 6 August for my 22 months daughter, but can not book due to lockdown in Victoria. They clearly mentioned on the letter wait until open Victoria lockdown. They know about it and mentioned don’t call  immigration or bupa for extension for medical. It’s very stressful, I am in this country last 12 years.

In my letter they didn't mention that wait until open Victoria lockdown. Please read my letter page. I think we can book any other clinic as well

B2B265D4-C9FD-4943-A29D-E5E8D71884A9.jpeg

3 hours ago, Khushi said:

In my letter they didn't mention that wait until open Victoria lockdown. Please read my letter page. I think we can book any other clinic as well

B2B265D4-C9FD-4943-A29D-E5E8D71884A9.jpeg

I asked to my lawyer, he said wait till open the restrictions and don’t go to local gp or clinic. I got this information along with medical.

98382613-8AE3-4655-9B7C-0854B7184C6E.jpeg

Edited by Narinderjit Singh

28 minutes ago, Tejas said:

I got co now and second contact and asking for my baby medical who is 21 months old, can I have advice that which kind of medical need to be done?

Hi @Tejas you should have received a checklist that mentions the type of test you need to do for your baby. Usually its just a medical checkup done at Bupa. You can see that on your immiaccount as well. 

43 minutes ago, DVR said:

Hi Everyone, 

Just something out of the topic actually.. 

Do you know whether we could download driving test question from the Internet ? 

/Thanks,
D

I think there is an app for it. It is usually same question as the test. Search for DKT on your app store.

Also go here: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/driver-knowledge-test