887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

41 minutes ago, Eden said:

Passport photo,  1 year work, 2year resident 

Passport photo is required? My agent didn't ask for it. Should we just provide even though the agent didn't ask for it?

16 hours ago, Narinderjit Singh said:

I asked to my lawyer, he said wait till open the restrictions and don’t go to local gp or clinic. I got this information along with medical.

98382613-8AE3-4655-9B7C-0854B7184C6E.jpeg

This is not written in my letter but I am not sure we can book in any clinic or not. Any suggestions please

20 hours ago, siffi said:

wow...I was away while I got Direct Grant !!😱 OMG!!.. ALHAMDULLILAH..By the grace of Allah..all hard works paid off..literally Im having flashback of my struggles towards this PERMANENT RESIDENCY... applied on 29th March 2020 , family of 3 got direct grant on 11 august 2020..I applied myself and the case officer is Christopher...All the very best to all the candidates waiting..I believe you will all get your grant soon...this forum was a great help and it was a 💃💃💃 pleasure to be part of this forum...ALL the very best to you all.

Siffy, congrats on your grant. you mentioned that you were away and got direct grant.. does it mean you were overseas but received direct grant ? please clarify as i am confused about my grant. Thank you

2 hours ago, Khushi said:

They ask me as well yesterday for my 19 month old baby. Any suggestion where to book as bupa is close these days

@Tejas Yes, that will be a simple health examination. The doctor will check your baby’s height, weight and will ask you general questions. That’s it.

On 8/19/2020 at 11:28 AM, Raj123 said:

Please upload transcripts, degree assessment, Degree certificate and most importantly medium of instructions certificate.

Hi, 

How i apply for medium of instruction certificate? 

Please guide me

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Amu said:

Hi, 

How i apply for medium of instruction certificate? 

Please guide me

Thanks 

Every university knows about this requirement nowadays, you can ask them by providing your degree details. You can even search in your university website, details regarding this should be available.

6 hours ago, MMM said:

thanks, what did u provide for working and residency evidence? why did they ask again?

I provided ;

Reference letter from employer, 

Contract of employment, 

60 weeks pay slips,

Bank statements,

Tax assessment,

And about resident;

Letter from rental manager,

Ledger from realestate that every date that I paid for rental and how much,

They asked two times about 1year work experience and 2 years resident. I ignored about resident but I modified work experience that company boss's  letter  and police check that I updated myself.

Personal opinion, they just requested more information again for same reason that just gain more times for make decision or other reasons.

Thanks guys

8 minutes ago, Eden said:

I provided ;

Reference letter from employer, 

Contract of employment, 

60 weeks pay slips,

Bank statements,

Tax assessment,

And about resident;

Letter from rental manager,

Ledger from realestate that every date that I paid for rental and how much,

They asked two times about 1year work experience and 2 years resident. I ignored about resident but I modified work experience that company boss's  letter  and police check that I updated myself.

Personal opinion, they just requested more information again for same reason that just gain more times for make decision or other reasons.

Thanks guys

thanks a lot for this information. the tax assessment means notice of assessment?

6 hours ago, rsnnlcnns said:

Passport photo is required? My agent didn't ask for it. Should we just provide even though the agent didn't ask for it?

First CO who name is Quang requested me passport photo. You can update passport photo with your name on back of photo just in case and make shorter processing time.

On 7/30/2020 at 10:28 PM, vlad said:

I am an August 2019 applicant and when we made application there is nothing about primary applicants English certification. I've made everything true but they changed the rules on May and wanted English certificate from primary applicant. While I am waiting IELTS date, case officer contacted me and asked the English certificate and 17th of June I uploaded it. Still waiting. I made all process true and still waiting. It is not fair. I am obsessive and I always check the lists many times before I made an application and take screenshots of every step. You can check before and after screenshots. I lost faith to the department. Australian immigration system for me is a big disappointment.

after.jpg

before.jpg

Hi 

To Prove Functional English, So i need 4.5 in overall in IELTS or Each in four components. 

Can you please clarify it? 

On 8/21/2020 at 4:14 PM, GC1 said:

Siffy, congrats on your grant. you mentioned that you were away and got direct grant.. does it mean you were overseas but received direct grant ? please clarify as i am confused about my grant. Thank you

Hi there, im sorry i was not in overseas i was away of my town in Australia  and didn't check my email. Once I returned I see I got direct grant. Hopefully you will get yours soon. All the best.