887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

32 minutes ago, Prab Singh said:

Hi ... I applied for my Visa without my sons passport .. You could upload it later once you receive it .. You could even submit a Stat dec that the passposts are delayed coz of COVID and  they can issue grant and once you receive passport you will upload .. 

Thanks for the response, how about the medical, coz i know they will ask as well for the passport? Thanks 

35 minutes ago, Overdrive said:

Thanks for the response, how about the medical, coz i know they will ask as well for the passport? Thanks 

You can get a medical certificate from your GP for the medical test if your son is less than 6 months old .. otherwise needs a medical from Bupa with passport only 

22 hours ago, Qasim Javed said:

You cannot apply BVB offshore. You will get pregnant. The only option to get back to Aus is to apply for a visit visa. Once you are back, then you need to apply to reinstate you BVA that could not be activated because you were offshore.  Your BVA will become active once your visit visa expires. Maybe you get 887 even when you are on visit visa because once you are onshore and let the CO know that you are onshore he can issue 887 anytime.

Bro.. its pre-grant... not pregnant. I know its a typo, just replying for fun 🙂

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, prash49 said:

I applied in December 2019 and had first contact on July 13 I have not heard anything after that 

one of my close friend applied on 15 dec, contacted by andrej on 9th-July... Submitted additional residence & employment docs in a week time... still waiting till date

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, m RJ said:

one of my close friend applied on 15 dec, contacted by andrej on 9th-July... Submitted additional residence & employment docs in a week time... still waiting till date

Has he complained? At this point I am just confused on how they make the whole assessments. Some people get grants almost as soon as they upload their additional documents

Edited by SamOS
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, SamOS said:

Has he complained? At this point I am just confused on how they make the whole assessments. Some people get grants as soon as they upload their documents

He complained twice after gap of two weeks, got generic reply, nothing else.

Unpredictable way of working by skipping oldies. It's not fair at all, no option except, wait n watch. 

29 minutes ago, SamOS said:

I agree, so unfair. 

we should all provide feedback on their immi feedback to request that they pick up all the old files . they gave us a time line of 28 days and then just ignore once the documents are uploaded . 

• Like 2

Let's create a separate group for backlog applicant and start sending emails to local MPs and Immigration Minister to get heard our voice. That is what our seniors done in the past and which contributes to fasten thee 887 visa application process. 

Please say "Yes" if you agree. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sachin said:

Let's create a separate group for backlog applicant and start sending emails to local MPs and Immigration Minister to get heard our voice. That is what our seniors done in the past and which contributes to fasten thee 887 visa application process. 

Yes

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Prab Singh said:

You can get a medical certificate from your GP for the medical test if your son is less than 6 months old .. otherwise needs a medical from Bupa with passport only 

That’s the problem. My child is 1yr old and i cant apply for her passport because of this pandemic. Is there any way to book a medical from bupa without a passport?

2 hours ago, Sachin said:

Yes