887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Sachin said:

Let's create a separate group for backlog applicant and start sending emails to local MPs and Immigration Minister to get heard our voice. That is what our seniors done in the past and which contributes to fasten thee 887 visa application process. 

Please say "Yes" if you agree. 

yes

On 7/2/2020 at 10:27 AM, Farha said:

Grant grant grant! Finally received it this morning at 9:00 am.

applied March 25, 2019

received July 2, 2020 without new borns passport. I submitted stat dec that once we receive it we will submit and also submitted letter from consulate saying the passport will be delayed due to covid 19.

good luck to everyone waiting! you will receive it soon. 

I complained yesterday not sure if that’s the reason they opened the file.

@Hans and @nmit07 you’re next!

@Overdrive.. Farha submitted letter from consulate .. so if you could chk the same with you consulate it would help .. 

22 hours ago, Raj881 said:

Hello everyone

Is there any member of this group, who got pre grant  based on the fact that they stuck overseas.

Bro, i am in the same boat, please let me know if you hear about pre-grants from anyone stuck overseas

Will the agent be notified if I upload documents on my application? I saw a grant from June application and my agent is not replying. I'm so tempted to just upload the documents myself. (AFP, Functional English, ATO statements)

46 minutes ago, Bshan said:

GRANT! GRANT! GRANT!
With a blessing of the Smurfs, we received our grant today. I hope you all get your grants soon.
Application Lodgement Date: 31 May 2020
State: TAS
Family of three
CO: Andrej

Congrats

Grrr Andrej what the hell r u doing with your old case.Pick them up

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2020 at 2:24 PM, Raj881 said:

When did you lodged your 887....did they ask any document from you...are stuck in India...

I lodged it in mid Dec2019. Co Wendy asked for 1 yr employment proof and functional english on 24th July, we submitted the docs on 19th Aug. yes, stuck in India from March

My agent didn't upload Form 956 Advice by a registered migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance on our application (even though I sent them a signed copy of that document) ages ago. I imported my application and noticed that it's a recommended document. Will this have an effect? I'm tempted to just upload it myself. 😤

10 minutes ago, rsnnlcnns said:

My agent didn't upload Form 956 Advice by a registered migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance on our application (even though I sent them a signed copy of that document) ages ago. I imported my application and noticed that it's a recommended document. Will this have an effect? I'm tempted to just upload it myself. 😤

if you used an agent then it may be required but you better speak to you argent and ask him if it required in first place and make him/her upload it. Stupid agents they charge money and dont care once you pay them.. they are more interested in making new customers 

11 minutes ago, TAS887 said:

if you used an agent then it may be required but you better speak to you argent and ask him if it required in first place and make him/her upload it. Stupid agents they charge money and dont care once you pay them.. they are more interested in making new customers 

Right??? I am so annoyed. They lodged our application July 8 and seeing as there are June grants already, ours won't be long now probably next week and I'm still seeing these issues. They're also didn't reply when I sent additional documents like police checks, functional english and ATO documents last week. I ended up uploading these documents myself then I saw this issue with the 956 form. Paid more than 3 grand for this agent. 😤

Edited by Guest
Typo

19 minutes ago, rsnnlcnns said:

Right??? I am so annoyed. They lodged our application July 8 and seeing as there are June grants already, ours won't be long now probably next week and I'm still seeing these issues. They're also didn't reply when I sent additional documents like police checks, functional english and ATO documents last week. I ended up uploading these documents myself then I saw this issue with the 956 form. Paid more than 3 grand for this agent. 😤

Damm 3k.

ya.. check all docs and upload if they have not.. Agents think few docs are enough. they dont think it better to put extra type of proofs just in case. 

35 minutes ago, rsnnlcnns said:

If they didn't submit the advice by registered agent form that is bad I think? Who is the authorized recipient? Try sort it out before DOHA gets to July yhh?

36 minutes ago, indrasena said:

Help please:

Have applied pcc(India) and as per the new process each application will go through new verification. As my parents are stuck here there is no one at my home.can anyone suggest me what to do in this case? Should I call local police station and explain?

any relative or someone living in the address you provided?

56 minutes ago, indrasena said:

Help please:

Have applied pcc(India) and as per the new process each application will go through new verification. As my parents are stuck here there is no one at my home.can anyone suggest me what to do in this case? Should I call local police station and explain?

Brother I had same issues my parents are still with me since last year and I did applied for PCC 2 months before and I got after 45 days, Only the things they do they will go to your house and check physically that you were living there as you mentioned in pcc application and also might be call ypur refrence for confirm your adress and your name.

Don't worry 

27 minutes ago, Mabdo1 said:

GRANT!!! 

We received our grant today!! 🙂 Timeline as below:

Applied 28/1/2020.

First contact: 28/7/2020. CO Andries. Asked for AFP including father's name in the middle since the PCC from UAE showed that too.

GRANT: 31/8/2020 by CO Wendy

Congrats!

Edited by SamOS
  • Like 1