887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi guys,

Silent follower here 🙂 I just got a grant!

Applied: 25/10/2019

Requested docs (English & Police checks): 19/06/2020 (CO Judith)

Granted: 01/09/2020 (CO Vineetha)

Family of two, we live in Adelaide

Thank you for all the information you've provided!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Alina said:

Hi guys,

Wow, must be so relieved! Congrats!!

Dear members.

I do follow the forum actively but hesitant to answer some of the questions.
I have received our grants today, 1st Sep 2020.
Family of 4
CO Lisa,

I have a small of story.
Arrived in Aus on 17th March 2017 but left in 2 days. Came again in May 2017.
First applied for 887 on 17th March 2019 on an immigrant agents suggestion(can't blame him as it was a free friendly advise)
On May 18th 2020(exactly after waiting for 14months), received a s57 natural justice letter to comment on my situation.
I applied 887 with short in 67 days to meet 887.212 and to comment in 28 days(CO Andrej)
I have gathered the documents and provided the reasons and the supporting documentation in the first two weeks admitting the mistake politely in a declaration. 
However, I personally was not convinced and then in third week I submitted the withdraw form. Withdrawal processed on 11th June 2020.
I submitted a fresh 887 in 12th June 2020 with all necessary documentation uploaded
AFP referencing all names referenced on documents(children's birth certificates, career, marriage certificate)
PCC for both adult applicants(I traveled out once in Nov 2017 or 10 days)
Work: Payslips, Employer letter, Bank statements, Superannuation, Tax returns
Residency: Utility bills, Rental agreement, up until last Friday.
Identity: Passports, Drivers License, Working with children check etc
Functional English: Marks memos, University letter, Transfer certificate that references medium of instruction
Relationship: Marriage certificate, Passport referencing spouse name on each other
Received grant today, 1st Sep 2020

I am thankful to all the active members in this forum as I keep gaining knowledge and maintaining my application up to date.
I wish all long waiting applicants all the very best and recent members to please be patient. Immigration department is doing at its best to clear all applications, I believe.
I keep follow the forum to help answer any questions going forward.

Can someone update my record on the tracker appropriately please?

• Like 3

Can I attach a new file of the same type? E.g. passport photo I submitted an incorrect format to my agent (and she didn't correct me grrrrr). The passport photo that I submitted and is currently attached to my application is not full page meaning both photo and signature are on the same page and are very tiny. Or what is the protocol if there are incorrect attachment?

2 minutes ago, rsnnlcnns said:

Can I attach a new file of the same type? E.g. passport photo I submitted an incorrect format to my agent (and she didn't correct me grrrrr). The passport photo that I submitted and is currently attached to my application is not full page meaning both photo and signature are on the same page and are very tiny. Or what is the protocol if there are incorrect attachment?

If you have space to upload you can just upload it. It is not a worry

20 hours ago, Alina said:

Hi guys,

Congrats mate

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Alina said:

Hi guys,

Congrats... when u submitted docs after first contact?

Ram Kripa

Finally received our grant today.

Family of 4.

Application Date: 03 Feb 2020

First contact: Functional english for primary applicant on 28th Jul, submitted next day.

Granted Today: 02 Sep 2020 CO Rajani

@SamOS

Many Many Thanks to each and everyone in this group. Will pray everyone get their grant soon.

Edited by Raj123
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Raj123 said:

Ram Kripa

Family of 4.

First contact: Functional english for primary applicant on 28th Jul, submitted next day.

@SamOS

Many Many Thanks to each and everyone in this group. Will pray everyone get their grant soon.

Congrats....

who was co during first contact?

13 minutes ago, Raj123 said:

Ram Kripa

Family of 4.

@SamOS

Fingers crossed, I would be posting mine soon mate! Enjoy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Raj123 said:

Ram Kripa

Family of 4.

@SamOS

congrats mate! enjoy this wonderful moment

• Like 1

Hello Everyone! 

Reaching out for some help. Had a quick question around Question No. 17, which requires address details for last 10 years on From 80

1. I had made my first entry to Australia and had stayed for 2 weeks and went back to my home country. Do we include the address details of this short visit as well?

2. When I made my permanent move, I landed in Melbourne, I again stayed in MEL for around 2 weeks because I had a job offer and had my initial orientation and training in MEL before we moved to Adelaide. Do I Include this hotel details in the address? 

Both of these were short visits of 2 weeks each and I was not sure if the expectation is to include these short trips as well

Thanks for all the help in advance 

Regards 

7 hours ago, Sohail said:

Hello Everyone! 

Reaching out for some help. Had a quick question around Question No. 17, which requires address details for last 10 years on From 80

1. I had made my first entry to Australia and had stayed for 2 weeks and went back to my home country. Do we include the address details of this short visit as well?

2. When I made my permanent move, I landed in Melbourne, I again stayed in MEL for around 2 weeks because I had a job offer and had my initial orientation and training in MEL before we moved to Adelaide. Do I Include this hotel details in the address? 

Both of these were short visits of 2 weeks each and I was not sure if the expectation is to include these short trips as well

Regards 

I does not cause any issue giving the details. better than being asked later. 

Fill in the the details and if there is no space left put it in last qn where its says more info. 

8 hours ago, Sohail said:

Hello Everyone! 

Regards 

I included the two weeks AirBnB accommodation that we had when we first arrived. We moved to a rooming house after that. So maybe you should include the two weeks in Melbourne but not the two weeks before that because that's technically a holiday. But you should include that on your travel history.

9 hours ago, Sohail said:

Hello Everyone! 

Regards 

yes please include every stay which is 2 weeks or more outside regional area..