887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Sona said:

Sorry for the  late post 

i got got my golden emails. 

Granting Co sophorn

Applied :03/11/2017

first CO- dat  -9/04/2018  second co - 9/08/2018 requested for AFP finally received golden e mail yesterday at 10:55 am . Thanks to all friends. Good luck to all to get their grants soon .

Fantastic

• Like 1

Any news regarding processing time. This waiting game is worst as their customer service representative. Bunch of useless people on customer service. I am just wondering if there is less applicant (as per website on 887) the processing time should be faster. There is something fishy going on, probably we might no nothing about it.  

• Like 1

Hi everyone 

i have applied for 887 as primary applicant on 29/03/2018 and i haven't  gone through any health examination as yet. My immi account says No examination required at this stage?

My wife is secondary applicant in my application and no health examination is required for her as yet, however she had her health examination in August 2017 when i applied 489 visa for her.

Do i have to wait until CO ask for it or should i arrange something beforehand? 

immi.PNG

23 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=887+petition&oq=887&aqs=chrome.2.69i59j69i57j69i59l2j69i60l2.2831j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

@Russki   Already more than 1500, but it's strange that the website appear that we have to get to 2500 ?!  Is it a game?  

As soon as we reach a milestone, the website sets a new one immediately. 🙂 Yes, kind of a game. But with each milestone our decision-makers get a reminder in the email about us. So they get a chance to revisit the petition and potentially make a decision to reduce the processing time! Hahaha! This is how it works.  

PS: I just sent an email with the petition to my local MP. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Batra801 said:

Hi everyone 

i have applied for 887 as primary applicant on 29/03/2018 and i haven't  gone through any health examination as yet. My immi account says No examination required at this stage?

My wife is secondary applicant in my application and no health examination is required for her as yet, however she had her health examination in August 2017 when i applied 489 visa for her.

Do i have to wait until CO ask for it or should i arrange something beforehand? 

No health examination is generally required for 887 applicants. 🙂 Possibly, there are rare cases when they ask to do one, but we have not heard of it happen yet. Only newborn babies go for medicals for 887. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Surendrakumar said:

Hi. 

I have applied for 887 on 27/12/2017 

First Co 4/7/18

Second Co 24/10/18

Afterwards I submitted all docus through migration agent but still waiting,  anyone knows roughly how long take to grant? 

Thnx

PUt a complain or call them and ask for application status

Dear Friends,

Case Officer today contacted on my file and requested for below details :

Primary Applicant Updated Australian Federal Police Certificate (as old one is expired)

Secondary Applicant Updated Australian Federal Police Certificate (as old one is expired) and A full transcript and Award certificate for Diploma (Earlier I just uploaded the Functional English Certificate stating that the education was in English but I believe CO is asking for Marksheets and Degree also) 

New Born Baby : Medical Examination for New Born Baby born on 07th August 2018   

My Timeline is as below :

11/02/2018 : Applied Visa 887

30/10/2018 : Visa 489 and Bridging Visa A was granted for Newborn Baby.

05/03/2019 : Case Officer requested for additional details.                 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, agguptax said:

Dear Friends,

Primary Applicant Updated Australian Federal Police Certificate (as old one is expired)

Secondary Applicant Updated Australian Federal Police Certificate (as old one is expired) and A full transcript and Award certificate for Diploma (Earlier I just uploaded the Functional English Certificate stating that the education was in English but I believe CO is asking for Marksheets and Degree also) 

Thanks @agguptax for this information. 🙂 I hope there will be no more requests after this one and you will get a grant. 

Are in the spreadsheet tracker under different username? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, agguptax said:

Dear Friends,

Thank you so much for information.

Other feb guys please  update your latest AFP.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Surendrakumar said:

Hi. 

I have applied for 887 on 27/12/2017 

First Co 4/7/18

Second Co 24/10/18

Afterwards I submitted all docus through migration agent but still waiting,  anyone knows roughly how long take to grant? 

Thnx

Hi mate, 

What type of documents did u submit again after contacting u by first and second COs respectively?

• Like 1