887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just some pointers if it may be help;

1. Proof of Work-
   - Pay Slips , Pay G , ATO Tax return Document and 2 years Bank Statements (Nothing highlighted ). None of the docs attested

- Employment Reference Letter using the company's official letter head.

- Contract of employment.

2. Residence-

- Bond Variation Certificates.

- Rental Agreement.

- Stat declaration from relative (stayed at their place for the initial few months)

3. Character -

- AFP and PCC from India (both not expired)

- Form 80 and 1221.

- Also, I had a traffic infringement(speeding) which came up on my AFP, but looks like it's okay.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Spade said:

Just some pointers if it may be help;

1. Proof of Work-
   - Pay Slips , Pay G , ATO Tax return Document and 2 years Bank Statements (Nothing highlighted ). None of the docs attested

- Employment Reference Letter using the company's official letter head.

- Contract of employment.

2. Residence-

- Bond Variation Certificates.

- Rental Agreement.

- Stat declaration from relative (stayed at their place for the initial few months)

3. Character -

- AFP and PCC from India (both not expired)

- Form 80 and 1221.

- Also, I had a traffic infringement(speeding) which came up on my AFP, but looks like it's okay.

@Spade  Congratulations on grant . Have a question on Stat declaration from relative. Iniatially for 2 months i stayed in ACT with my brother and then moved to melbourne . Do i need to get a stat declaration form form my brother mentioning i stayed with him and getting it certified from canberra or i can get the VIC declaration form and get it certified in Melbourne?

Thanks

Just now, sajitha said:

Hello everyone ,

Got the golden email today 22/5/2019

Applied 887 on 15/4/2018

Direct Grant on 22/5/2019

CO : Wilson.

Thanks Everyone and @Russki for the timely update 

Congrats....wah really raining grants today....how many in all? 5?

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, sajitha said:

Hello everyone ,

Applied 887 on 15/4/2018

Thanks Everyone and @Russki for the timely updates

Congratulations on your grant!!!

Were you only adults or children as well in your application?  If there were children could you give us their ages and if medicals were done?

Enjoy your new life!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, sajitha said:

@Spade  Congratulations on grant . Have a question on Stat declaration from relative. Iniatially for 2 months i stayed in ACT with my brother and then moved to melbourne . Do i need to get a stat declaration form form my brother mentioning i stayed with him and getting it certified from canberra or i can get the VIC declaration form and get it certified in Melbourne?

Thanks

As I understand, the Stat declaration should have the details of where you stayed ,how long and with whom.
The states shouldn't matter.

42 minutes ago, sajitha said:

Hello everyone ,

Applied 887 on 15/4/2018

Thanks Everyone and @Russki for the timely updates

Congratulations @sajitha Just couple of minutes before you asked a question regarding stat dec and got a direct grant after that. How cool is that 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

First of 

1 minute ago, SukSim said:

Hi, i applied 887 on 5th april, got connected by Co today, he asked for following document— accreditation certificate, superannuation, i do taxi job so dont have superannuation so what should i reply to him. 

Hi

Shall you please advise first of all what documents you submitted in relation to your job??