887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 minutes ago, sajitha said:

Hi Everyone,

Where can we get the Stat declaration form? When we came reached Australia for the first 2 months we stayed with my brother who sponsored us . Not sure if The CO will request for Proof of residence for those two months , but thought of keeping it ready . Can anyone attach a copy of stat declaration form or give me an idea where to get it from

Thanks

https://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Statutory-declarations/Documents/commonwealth-statutory-declaration-form.pdf

20 minutes ago, NY050418 said:

Good morning all,

Another exciting news from a silent follower.😃🎉

We recived our golden email @ 10.30 this morning. It was a direct grant.

887 visa applied 5/04/2018

Granted 22/05/2019

CO Regina,

Please keep updating your profile, and upload any available document you think they might request or useful, and this helped us to get a direct grant. Wish you all the very best. Also, I must say this lovely community and its members are doing amazing job, guys this information you'll are share here worth thousands, so please keep up the good work.

It is a good morning for you! 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Ranga said:

GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can’t believe I’m posting this after 466 days after lodging my application. Thank you everyone in this forum who helped me to get this without any issues with the documentations. Specially @Russki & @Honey

Details are as follows,

Date Applied – 10.02.2018

New Born Added – July 2018

489 for New born baby – 20th Sep 2018

01st CO contact (Sophorn) – 26th Feb 2019 (Baby medical & AFP for me & my wife)

02nd CO contact (Sophorn) – 16th April 2019 (Stat dec for baby medical)

GRANT – 22nd May 2019 (CO – Peter)

I Wish & pray that everyone will get their grants very soon

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can’t believe I’m posting this after 466 days after lodging my application. Thank you everyone in this forum who helped me to get this without any issues with the documentations. Specially [mention=2871]Russki[/mention] & [mention=3034]Honey[/mention]

Details are as follows,

Congrats mate !!!! May I ask why the CO request for statutory declaration for your baby even after submitting baby's medical ?

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sajitha said:

@nudgee Thanks for the link . I am in melbourne now , so i download the one for Vic and get this signed by my brother as well ? Should i go to police station and get this signed by them as well?

Thanks

@nudgee I stayed in a different state Canberra where my brother is for first 2 months . The Canberra falls in my designated area too. Thats y i am confused as to i need to use Vic form or ACT form .

[mention=3335]nudgee[/mention] I stayed in a different state Canberra where my brother is for first 2 months . The Canberra falls in my designated area too. Thats y i am confused as to i need to use Vic form or ACT form .

Use the one where your brother’s address is

[mention=3335]nudgee[/mention] Alright . But should i get it certified in a police station in VIC or ACT. If i use the form for ACT can i get it certified in VIC?

If you are certifying that you live in ACT maybe go to ACT police station? But if you are in Melbourne now you can do it there as well location of the JP/ police officer not really matter

1 hour ago, Ranga said:

Can’t believe I’m posting this after 466 days after lodging my application. Thank you everyone in this forum who helped me to get this without any issues with the documentations. Specially @Russki & @Honey

Details are as follows,

Congrats mate would you mind to let me know how you done medical for new born bub and what sort of stec Dec required I mean wording on it? 

1 hour ago, Ken said:

Hi guys,

I am not sure if it is a dream. I applied 887 on 4th July 2018. CO Sophorn has just sent me email asking for new AFP and that’s the only one. I will update later.

Hi mate , are you kidding? Please let’s know what happened ? What you have done ?

1 hour ago, NY050418 said:

Good morning all,

Granted 22/05/2019

CO Regina,

Please keep updating your profile, and upload any available document you think they might request or useful, and this helped us to get a direct grant. Wish you all the very best. Also, I must say this lovely community and its members are doing amazing job, guys this information you'll are share here worth thousands, so please keep up the good work.

Congratulations on your grant!!!

Could you maybe tell us if you were only adults or if you had children included on your visa application?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ranga said:

Details are as follows,

Great SO happy for you buddy 🙂

Congratulations to you and your famly

ENJOY 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken said:

Hi guys,

I am not sure if it is a dream. I applied 887 on 4th July 2018. CO Sophorn has just sent me email asking for new AFP and that’s the only one. I will update later.

I think CO has misread your lodging date into 7th Apr 2018. Hahahaha ;))

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, NY050418 said:

Good morning all,

Granted 22/05/2019

CO Regina,

Congratulations 🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pawan Preet said:

Hello everyone

I got my 489 visa last week

I am living in Melbourne right now

can you please tell me that how long we can live in metro after 489 grant ?

because we have lease on our name and working full time. Company wants 3 weeks notice and looking for lease transfer. 

I may take upto 3 months. 

What is your suggestion ?

thanks in advance

3 months

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ken said:

Hi guys,

Ken

Are you really applied on 4th July 2018 Dont mistake me I am wondering how come they jumped from 1st Week of April to July??