887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

I am sure my employer cannot provide employment reference letter. Whats the alternative?

My child is 2 months old.

Did you do a Form 80 and 1221? In the form 80 you provide all the work related details, name of business, position you held, address. You also fill out time in which you didn't work in the form 80. Does your pay slips maybe contain the business information?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, sunnny said:

Hi All
Just contacted by CO for updated AFP
Applied 3rd April
Already updated my updated AFP last month, should i re attach it? Russki can you please help with this,same like urs situation thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have also attached new AFP last month looks like same gona happen to me too

Good luck .. 

• Like 1

Hi Folks,
I have been contacted today. CO has requested the following. Can anyone guide me?

Employment
Our records show that you arrived in Australia on your SP 489 provinicial visa on XX/XX/XXXX.
Please provide details and time periods of any employment (Employer name, address,
role, type of work, and any other infomation that you feel is suitable) from XX/XX/XXXX until
XX/XX/XXXX. If you were unemployed at all during this time period, please also include that
information.
Please also confirm the address of your claimed current employer, XXXXXXXXXX.
Health
Please provide the following:
1. A letter regarding the health of the child from your child’s Australian treating general
practitioner, paediatrician or obstetrician. The letter should state that the doctor has
examined the child and provided details of the child’s health and development including but
not limited to:
General health, growth parameters (height, weight and head circumference) hearing, vision,
and if relevant, chromosomal abnormalities, physical or intellectual impairment, or conditions
that may result from maternal-foetal or maternal- neonatal transmission (for example, HIV
infection).
2. A signed eMedical consent form (see blank form attached)

Thanks.
Am sure you did not do medicals for your baby that is why the CO is seeking the Health letter from your GP right ?

Also your employer is obliged to provide you a reference letter with regards to the details of your employment even if you are still not working for him/her.

Alternatively you can explain to DIBP why your employer cant get you the reference letter and provide a statutory declaration from one of your work colleagues to confirm the information they are requesting.

Kindly confirm if you did medicals for your baby ?

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

Certification of Documents

I wonder if you guys have/had same problem: 

I have visited a few JP's and no one wanted to certify documents which do not seem to be original (i.e. do not have a blue pen signiture). I have a bunch of such documents which are originals from my pint of view (i.e. Tenancy Agreement, Payslips,... - I've received all of them by e-mail), but they are not from a JP's point of view.

Somehow I ended with some JP who accepted to put "Statutory Declaration stamp" where I declare (in front of JP) that presented document is a true copy of original document.

What are your thoughts, is this kind of certification has the same value (from the CO point of view) as the one where JP itself declares that the document is a true copy of original document?!?

35 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Folks,

I have been contacted today. CO has requested the following. Can anyone guide me?

Employment
Our records show that you arrived in Australia on your SP 489 provinicial visa on XX/XX/XXXX.
Please provide details and time periods of any employment (Employer name, address,
role, type of work, and any other infomation that you feel is suitable) from XX/XX/XXXX until
XX/XX/XXXX. If you were unemployed at all during this time period, please also include that
information.

Health
1. A letter regarding the health of the child from your child’s Australian treating general
practitioner, paediatrician or obstetrician. The letter should state that the doctor has
examined the child and provided details of the child’s health and development including but
not limited to:
General health, growth parameters (height, weight and head circumference) hearing, vision,
and if relevant, chromosomal abnormalities, physical or intellectual impairment, or conditions
that may result from maternal-foetal or maternal- neonatal transmission (for example, HIV
infection).

Thanks.

When did you apply and what’s your case officer name?

Certification of Documents
I wonder if you guys have/had same problem: 
I have visited a few JP's and no one wanted to certify documents which do not seem to be original (i.e. do not have a blue pen signiture). I have a bunch of such documents which are originals from my pint of view (i.e. Tenancy Agreement, Payslips,... - I've received all of them by e-mail), but they are not from a JP's point of view.
Somehow I ended with some JP who accepted to put "Statutory Declaration stamp" where I declare (in front of JP) that presented document is a true copy of original document.
What are your thoughts, is this kind of certification has the same value (from the CO point of view) as the one where JP itself declares that the document is a true copy of original document?!?

I went to the police station and they certify all my documents without any questions. Maybe try that?
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Folks,

Employment
information.

Health
not limited to:
infection).

Thanks.

Hi Mate,

i am sure he is asking for all employment detail of 489 visa period include unemployed period and the the employment  period that you would like to claim for 887. 

for child its good sign that he just ask letter from GP so may do not need to go for medical.

have you done baby medical through BUPA?

could you please send me Blank e medical attachment as well .

i am in same situation of new born baby medical.

thanks

17 hours ago, A cup of coffee said:

Hi mates, looks like there are a few people who applied in Feb 2018 and waiting for their first contact! And here i am who applied on 23 April and wondering how long is my wait?

I hope no one from January 2018 still waiting for first contact from immi🙉.

So can I ask all the people from Feb 2018 and before ,  put their 🖐 hand up please.

So that I can sit back rather than waiting for a response every single day from DIBP. 

At least it will give us an idea how many people are before me in this queue 🤔

Sometimes its the only way to stop being impulsive 😇

applied 14/02/2019

1st contact 26/03/2019

doc submitted 04/04/2019

thanks

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Zee4 said:

when we still hold 489 right? 

We are on bridging visa with no conditions, so it’s fine if we move right to Melbourne?

sorry to ask again and again........just scared after seeing the messages.

thanks

•  

as the bridging is the subsequent to the 489 and hence it fall with the same conditions (stay in regional area).

this is my opinion... 

1 hour ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Folks,

Employment
information.

Health
not limited to:
infection).

Thanks.

Hi @peace_at_heart, as other guys say, co wants your employment reference letter which shows everything they want. Make sure use the letterhead. And co wants your baby’s medical as well. Good luck!

1 hour ago, Honey said:

No Passport required for HAPID 🙂

They

1 hour ago, Angry Coder said:

Hi all,  

Is this possible to request HAP ID without having a passport. My baby is two months old now and I'm afraid they will ask me for her medicals but her passport is still not finalized because the nearest consulate general is in Canberra which I need to visit and can't seem to do it anytime sooner. So I was wondering if I can get her HAP ID and submit medical and then, later on, provide the passport.  

You can create hap Id but can’t do medical or book medical before baby get 6 months old 

Hi Experts. Quick Question to all those who applied for 489 Subsequent entrant visa for spouse.

What all docs u provided as a proof of relationship ? Does anyone have a format of  STAT Declaration of Wifes parents and husbands parents ?  I heard from some memeber here that we have to provide that Stat Declaration also.  What do we need to put in that declaration.

Can anyone please provide a list of docs which i need to provide to apply for 489 subsequent entry visa for wife? 

Hello Folks,

I have been contacted by C/O Micheal asking baby medical certificate. I have received an email and top of the that case officer personally rang me and clarify regarding medical.

I told him I am so desperate to buy a property's and hence can look after ASAP. Let's see

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Santosh said:

Hello Folks,

I have been contacted by C/O Micheal asking baby medical certificate. I have received an email and top of the that case officer personally rang me and clarify regarding medical.

I told him I am so desperate to buy a property's and hence can look after ASAP. Let's see

Good luck bro

when did you apply?

Guys please help me. I need serious help. seniors and experience plz help.

Application submitted : 11-02-2018

CO SOPHORN contact for form 80 and certified payslips: 09-03-2019

Baby born : 06-03-2019

Submitted change of circumstances form + requested document : 14-03-2019

Baby passport + Birth certificate + Letter from GP (Medical) : 26-04-2019 

No contact after 09-03-2019. My baby does not have any visa. 😞 I need to travel. Why this is happening.

Do I have to generate HAP ID?

How can get my baby on 887 bridging visa.? Is there any way I can contact my CO to finalise my application ? 

3 minutes ago, Angos said:

No contact after 09-03-2019. My baby does not have any visa. 😞 I need to travel. Why this is happening.

How can get my baby on 887 bridging visa.? Is there any way I can contact my CO to finalise my application ? 

Hi 

To add baby in 887, just send email to  <skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au> please write  file no for both 489 and 887 visas. attach birth certificate, form 1022 and passport.

explain your situation and hopefully your baby will get 489 visa tomorrow. you can travel on 489 visa no other visa require. 

for baby medial , i am struggling as well.   

thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angos said:

Hi,

I am on almost same boat as yours. But CO have not asked anything from us for our baby. My baby was born on 06.03.2019 and have submitted the change of circumstances form on 14.03.2019. They asked for further documents on 09.03.2019 but not baby related. 

As I can see in your time lines, they have granted your baby with bridging visa, but they have not dne anything like this for my baby. My baby is still on no visa.

Kindly guide if you have done anything else, so that atleast they will put my baby on bridging visa. 

Hi Angos,

Below is what I experienced these days,

- May 15, Wednesday, co Regina requested my AFP;

- May 16, Thursday, sent email to gsm.business.support@border.gov.au with form 1022 and my daughter’s birth certificate, without passport;

- May 17, Friday, got passport from the embassy, and updated the information of my daughter’s birth in my immi account ( without any detailed information);

- May 20, Monday, received email from co Mark, which was from skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au, issuing my daughter’s 489 and bva, still without passport information. This is true! COs can issue visa without passport! They only need the name and date of birth, so I guess the birth certificate is a must!

- May 21, today, uploaded all documents of my daughter.

Now what I can do is waiting for my new AFP and submit it.

So I think sending email to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au or gsm or gsm.business.support@border.gov.au may work for you.

Good luck!

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Angos said:

My baby born after 887 application and I rang help line and they advised me to post change of circumstances form with your baby birth certificate at their Adelaide office address and I did same and after 10 days they added my son in application and sent bridging visa as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1