887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Bern83 said:

If you applied in Australia for say your 489 visa and submitted Indian PCC then and haven't left Australia, then no you don't have to. If you applied for 489 from India, received a grant and then came to Austalia, you will most definitely be asked for Indian PCC, as you were in India for an amount of time after your previous PCC and could have done an offense before coming to Australia. Hope this makes sense to you.

This is just from what I understand and from previous visa experience.

THANK YOU BREN FOR THE REPLY.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply.

But our bridging visa says no conditions and our agent also checked and mailed today that we are free to move anywhere since our 489 has expired and we are on bridging visa with no conditions as explained by mangau.

1 hour ago, Nee_778 said:

Have a read https://www.gotocourt.com.au/immigration/bridging-visas/

"The Bridging Visa A also allows the holder to reside in Australia and gives the holder work and study permissions based upon the substantive visa they previously held. For example, if you held a Student Visa at the time you applied for a different substantive visa while in Australia, you will be granted a Bridging Visa A with the same work and study conditions as your Student Visa"

On 5/19/2019 at 5:52 AM, Trendzinn said:

I am posting it on behalf of my friend. He worked for 3.5 months in non regional area just because of ignorance, then he realised and came to regional area. Have you seen any such case in which they consider this as a mistake and ultimately grant the visa?

On 5/19/2019 at 5:17 AM, dar8 said:

He haven't posted any more details about the his case, if you did it while holding an active state sponsored 489 visa then it;s breach of your visa conditions , if co finds out about it somehow then yes it can affect your 887, best to seek professional advice when lodging your app. to avoid any issues , for how long you worked in non regional? 

This is really interesting. I have heard that people work in a metro city after they apply for 887 visa. But in this case, your friend has worked before he/she moved to the regional area.  I think it gives you 3 months to move and I think if someone has worked 1 or 2 months extra then I don't see any issue. I am sure immi understand that situation. I really appreciate if you could share your experience if you hear anything from immi.

On 5/19/2019 at 6:22 AM, Trendzinn said:

I am posting it on behalf of my friend. He worked for 3.5 months in non regional area just because of ignorance, then he realised and came to regional area. Have you seen any such case in which they consider this as a mistake and ultimately grant the visa?

Hi trendzinn , this is what i found on RDA orana official website , 

"The Department of Immigration and Border Protection has advised that once you have been granted your 489 visa on-shore applications for the Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) should relocate to a regional area within 3 months.

RDA Orana expects all its Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) nominees to relocate to the region as soon as practical (within approximately 3 months) after being granted their visa.

If requested, a nominee who fails to commence living in a regional area immediately after being granted the 489 visa must be able to provide evidence to justify the delay. failure to provide such evidence may result in a finding that the nominee has breached the condition of their Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)."

https://www.rdaorana.org.au/frequently-asked-questions-489/

however one thing to note is that this only mentions living in non regional area for the initial 3 months after a 489 is granted onshore, and does not mention anything about working in non regional for 3 months , it also states that if required the visa holder will have to explain with evidence why they could not live in regional immediately after the grant if they cannot provide evidence to explain why they did not live in regional after the grant when required by immigration this will be considered as a breach of visa conditions , so i  strongly suggest that your friend seek professional guidance to see how she/he should submit their 887 application to avoid any complications. 

• Like 1

hello Guys. reposting it again !! 

Does anyone have a format of  STAT Declaration of Wifes parents and husbands parents ?  I heard from some memeber here that we have to provide that Stat Declaration also.  What do we need to put in that declaration. I am applying for 489 for my wife

On 9/10/2018 at 9:11 AM, Honey said:

Hello Everyone, Please Post some February grants. I wish my file get open this week ?

Again parent going through child medical, try to submit Stat dec at the same time to save time for Grant.

@agguptax Congratulation for baby ?

Hi honey, 

can u plz share what exactly we need to write down in stat dec after baby medical.

thanks

5 hours ago, Akie said:

hello Guys. reposting it again !! 

Does anyone have a format of  STAT Declaration of Wifes parents and husbands parents ?  I heard from some memeber here that we have to provide that Stat Declaration also.  What do we need to put in that declaration. I am applying for 489 for my wife

I didn't provide any STAT dec for family, however, a marriage certificate and family registration certificate from your country. Will be good if you provide some marriage photos. I hope it will help.

3 hours ago, Mirza said:

I didn't provide any STAT dec for family, however, a marriage certificate and family registration certificate from your country. Will be good if you provide some marriage photos. I hope it will help.

@Mirza Could you please let me know what docs you provided? did u get 489 subsequent direct grant ??  how much time it took for you to get the grant ? 

REPOSTING :-

Hi Experts. Quick Question to all those who applied for 489 Subsequent entrant visa for spouse and got a DIRECT GRANT. Can anyone please provide a list of docs you provided.

What all docs u provided as a proof of relationship ? Does anyone have a format of  STAT Declaration of Wifes parents and husbands parents ?  I heard from some memeber here that we have to provide that Stat Declaration also.  What do we need to put in that declaration.

Can anyone please provide a list of docs which i need to provide to apply for 489 subsequent entry visa for wife? 

13 hours ago, Zee4 said:

when we still hold 489 right? 

We are on bridging visa with no conditions, so it’s fine if we move right to Melbourne?

sorry to ask again and again........just scared after seeing the messages.

thanks

•  

Good day mate! I also heard the same news that Bridging Visa A means the conditions of the previous visa we had (i.e 489) applied automatically until we get 887. This means we can move anywhere in Australia but only to regional areas not to the metropolitan areas. If you look at your 489 visa it mentions even the suburbs that you can live and work. so it is advisable to stay in regional areas until you get your PR. I am not sure how they track where you live after applying 887 as you are not supposed to submit any docs. However, I am sure they can track your movement when you change your driver licence, vehicle registration, etc

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Santosh said:

Wts going on with C/O, I applied in 25th Feburary and still waiting for mt grant. Is anyone here from Feburary and still waiting for decesions.

I have applied on 16th Feb and still waiting. Feb applicants has suffered the most

Hi all,  

Is this possible to request HAP ID without having a passport. My baby is two months old now and I'm afraid they will ask me for her medicals but her passport is still not finalized because the nearest consulate general is in Canberra which I need to visit and can't seem to do it anytime sooner. So I was wondering if I can get her HAP ID and submit medical and then, later on, provide the passport.  

15 minutes ago, Angry Coder said:

Hi all,  

Is this possible to request HAP ID without having a passport. My baby is two months old now and I'm afraid they will ask me for her medicals but her passport is still not finalized because the nearest consulate general is in Canberra which I need to visit and can't seem to do it anytime sooner. So I was wondering if I can get her HAP ID and submit medical and then, later on, provide the passport.  

No Passport required for HAPID 🙂

4 minutes ago, Vinh said:

I think Feb applicants can lodge complaints to clear the backlog now.

I have lodged many complaints and the answer is the same "your application is within the current published processing time... We ask that you keep your contact with the Department to a minimum..."

I applied 09.02.2018, and have not been contacted yet. 

Hope they reduce the processing time to 15 months, so they can give us a different answer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, dar8 said:

Hi trendzinn , this is what i found on RDA orana official website , 

"The Department of Immigration and Border Protection has advised that once you have been granted your 489 visa on-shore applications for the Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) should relocate to a regional area within 3 months.

RDA Orana expects all its Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) nominees to relocate to the region as soon as practical (within approximately 3 months) after being granted their visa.

If requested, a nominee who fails to commence living in a regional area immediately after being granted the 489 visa must be able to provide evidence to justify the delay. failure to provide such evidence may result in a finding that the nominee has breached the condition of their Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)."

https://www.rdaorana.org.au/frequently-asked-questions-489/

however one thing to note is that this only mentions living in non regional area for the initial 3 months after a 489 is granted onshore, and does not mention anything about working in non regional for 3 months , it also states that if required the visa holder will have to explain with evidence why they could not live in regional immediately after the grant if they cannot provide evidence to explain why they did not live in regional after the grant when required by immigration this will be considered as a breach of visa conditions , so i  strongly suggest that your friend seek professional guidance to see how she/he should submit their 887 application to avoid any complications. 

Agree

Hi Folks,

I have been contacted today. CO has requested the following. Can anyone guide me?

Employment
Our records show that you arrived in Australia on your SP 489 provinicial visa on XX/XX/XXXX.
Please provide details and time periods of any employment (Employer name, address,
role, type of work, and any other infomation that you feel is suitable) from XX/XX/XXXX until
XX/XX/XXXX. If you were unemployed at all during this time period, please also include that
information.
Please also confirm the address of your claimed current employer, XXXXXXXXXX.

Health
Please provide the following:
1. A letter regarding the health of the child from your child’s Australian treating general
practitioner, paediatrician or obstetrician. The letter should state that the doctor has
examined the child and provided details of the child’s health and development including but
not limited to:
General health, growth parameters (height, weight and head circumference) hearing, vision,
and if relevant, chromosomal abnormalities, physical or intellectual impairment, or conditions
that may result from maternal-foetal or maternal- neonatal transmission (for example, HIV
infection).
2. A signed eMedical consent form (see blank form attached)

Thanks.

Hi Folks,

I have been contacted today. CO has requested the following. Can anyone guide me?

Employment

Our records show that you arrived in Australia on your SP 489 provinicial visa on XX/XX/XXXX.

Please provide details and time periods of any employment (Employer name, address,

role, type of work, and any other infomation that you feel is suitable) from XX/XX/XXXX until

XX/XX/XXXX. If you were unemployed at all during this time period, please also include that

information.

Health

1. A letter regarding the health of the child from your child’s Australian treating general

practitioner, paediatrician or obstetrician. The letter should state that the doctor has

examined the child and provided details of the child’s health and development including but

not limited to:

General health, growth parameters (height, weight and head circumference) hearing, vision,

and if relevant, chromosomal abnormalities, physical or intellectual impairment, or conditions

that may result from maternal-foetal or maternal- neonatal transmission (for example, HIV

infection).

Thanks.

Did they only ask you employment info from after your 489? Did you provide an employment reference letter to them ? An employment reference letter should normally cover those info CO asked

4 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Folks,

Employment
information.

Health
not limited to:
infection).

Thanks.

Hi,

I am on almost same boat as yours. But CO have not asked anything from us for our baby. My baby was born on 06.03.2019 and have submitted the change of circumstances form on 14.03.2019. They asked for further documents on 09.03.2019 but not baby related. 

As I can see in your time lines, they have granted your baby with bridging visa, but they have not dne anything like this for my baby. My baby is still on no visa.

Kindly guide if you have done anything else, so that atleast they will put my baby on bridging visa. 

6 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Folks,

Employment
information.

Health
not limited to:
infection).

Thanks.

An employment reference letter usually covers all that info, also did you supply pay slips, ATO assessments and super fund documents?

I don't have an answer for the medical, but would like to ask how old your child is if you don't mind.

8 minutes ago, Bern83 said:

An employment reference letter usually covers all that info, also did you supply pay slips, ATO assessments and super fund documents?

I don't have an answer for the medical, but would like to ask how old your child is if you don't mind.

I am sure my employer cannot provide employment reference letter. Whats the alternative?

My child is 2 months old.

54 minutes ago, Honey said:

Hi Dear

I have added you in conversation in which i attached my stat dec. Please see you Inbox

Hi Honey,

i am in same boat of new born baby medical.

please check you inbox and guide me for new born baby medical.

thanks