887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi ,
I was contacted today, requested me and my spouse more evidence of in regional Australia
or a low growth metropolitan area.
applied 1 04 18
contact 20.05.19
co  Joan.

Have you uploaded any residency documents?

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, joshua.qj said:

Hi ,

I was contacted today, requested me and my spouse more evidence of in regional Australia

applied 1 04 18

contact 20.05.19

co  Joan.

Had you already provided any documents?

1 hour ago, Bern83 said:

If you look at the tracker you'll see exactly what is happening, you can see who was contacted and what was asked.  You will also see where there was no contact at all. From the tracker there are 3 people from January and 11 from February who hasn't had any contact or at least not posted it.

Thanks , I will do it. Its so confusing to figure out in what order they pick the files, I mean there are people from April who have already been granted PR, there are some still waiting from January?? 

I wonder do they just allocate a certain number of files to each case officer, and some of them proceeds faster than others 🤔

it looks like some of them don’t get allocated more assignments until they finalize the one they already have on their hand, and if they have to ask for more documentation it delays there work . For example a person from January needs to submit more documents and case officer proceeds to file those are next in queue and then go back to the old one?

Thats the only explanation Makes sense to me. 

yes, but they said The information you provided is not sufficient proof that
you and your family lived in the specified area.
Anywy you have been contacted by a case officer. Make sure you upload all the residencial doucuments and your grants will be on the way.

If you applied in Australia for say your 489 visa and submitted Indian PCC then and haven't left Australia, then no you don't have to. If you applied for 489 from India, received a grant and then came to Austalia, you will most definitely be asked for Indian PCC, as you were in India for an amount of time after your previous PCC and could have done an offense before coming to Australia. Hope this makes sense to you.

This is just from what I understand and from previous visa experience.
It all depends on the validity of the Indian PCC submitted the first time when u applied 489 visa,
Also the case office can request again, since your husband left to India. recommend u getting one for your self too to avoid delays

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mangau said:

Better don’t move to metropolitan area. There is a person who was refused visa  887 due to moving out regional area after applying the visa.

when we still hold 489 right? 

We are on bridging visa with no conditions, so it’s fine if we move right to Melbourne?

sorry to ask again and again........just scared after seeing the messages.

thanks

14 minutes ago, Zee4 said:

We are on bridging visa with no conditions, so it’s fine if we move right to Melbourne?

thanks

•  

My agent has asked the immigration could applicants move to metropolitan area after applying visa 887 or not. The answer is  moving  out mean break visa 489 conditions. After visa 489 expires, you are on bridging visa and free to go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Zee4 said:

thanks

•  

Have a read https://www.gotocourt.com.au/immigration/bridging-visas/

"The Bridging Visa A also allows the holder to reside in Australia and gives the holder work and study permissions based upon the substantive visa they previously held. For example, if you held a Student Visa at the time you applied for a different substantive visa while in Australia, you will be granted a Bridging Visa A with the same work and study conditions as your Student Visa"

7 hours ago, Honey2896 said:

Hi Everyone,

After a long time, I got 887 for my whole family.

Applied: 25th March,2019

Received Grant: 20th March,2019

CO Assigned : 10th March,2019

CO Name: Grant

He had some confusions about my payslips and baby medical (under six months).

Hi Honey2896,

what sort of documentation did you submit for your new born baby. I am also on same boat and waiting for CO to contact, if you can let us know what sort of documentation is required for the new born , will upload it before hand so that wont have to wait longer.

1 hour ago, joshua.qj said:

Hi ,

applied 1 04 18

contact 20.05.19

co  Joan.

Hi Joshua , do you mind if you could tell me what sort of document for residence have you submitted ?

second question what exactly Immi. requested ? Like what proof they want? 

Thanks

i am going to apply 887 this week. Just want to be sure .

6 minutes ago, toibz said:

Hi Joshua , do you mind if you could tell me what sort of document for residence have you submitted ?

second question what exactly Immi. requested ? Like what proof they want? 

Thanks

i am going to apply 887 this week. Just want to be sure .

bankstatement, tfn,payg  letter, and some bill,.

they want rent receipts, electricity or gas accounts, water bill, groceries, medical etc.

Hi Experts. Quick Question to all those who applied for 489 Subsequent entrant visa for spouse.

What all docs u provided as a proof of relationship ? Does anyone have a format of  STAT Declaration of Wifes parents and husbands parents ?  I heard from some memeber here that we have to provide that Stat Declaration also.  What do we need to put in that declaration.

Can anyone please provide a list of docs which i need to provide to apply for 489 subsequent entry visa for wife? 

they want rent receipts, electricity or gas accounts, water bill, groceries, medical etc.

Hi Joshua, did you provide rental agreement ? I don’t have any electricity or gas account, water bill etc because I live in a shared house :( but I provide my Car registration and phone bill, gym membership statement

Thanks Joshua for your quick reply.
Grocery receipt how to keep that?
My agent said provide vehicle registration letters driving licenses and title deeds showing address and bill that will be enough. So I assume you didn’t uploaded that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/18/2019 at 2:51 PM, KC01 said:

Hello Everyone, One question. I am on 489 visas - applied 887 in November 2018. I want to bring my wife to Australia so which visa I should apply. I know I can apply for only a visitor visa but I just saw that it has many different categories on a Visitor visa. And what other documents are required?   Has anyone applied this before?Thanks,

On 5/18/2019 at 2:53 PM, Batra801 said:

if you are on visa 489. apply visa 489 subsequent entrant for your wife

On 5/18/2019 at 3:46 PM, Maxzone said:

You have applied for 887 but I believe your 489 is still valid and in effect. So you can apply 489 Subsequent for your wife. Once you get pr apply 820 for your wife.

Hi There, I have contacted immi today and they told that if I have already applied 887 visa then I can't apply 489 sub visa for my wife. I have to withdraw my 887 files and then apply 489sub for my wife and then 887 together.  Do you know anyone who has applied for 489sub visa after applying 887 for the main applicant? 

25 minutes ago, toibz said:

Thanks Joshua for your quick reply.
Grocery receipt how to keep that?
My agent said provide vehicle registration letters driving licenses and title deeds showing address and bill that will be enough. So I assume you didn’t uploaded that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes , part of.

27 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Hi Joshua, did you provide rental agreement ? I don’t have any electricity or gas account, water bill etc because I live in a shared house 😞 but I provide my Car registration and phone bill, gym membership statement

phone bill, gym membership statement should be fine.

• Like 1

Hi Joshua, did you provide rental agreement ? I don’t have any electricity or gas account, water bill etc because I live in a shared house :( but I provide my Car registration and phone bill, gym membership statement
I haven’t had a rental agreement cause I was in a share house. I asked my house owner for a statutory declaration.I have all the receipt from day 1. You also need some strong documents like Driving Lincense address, Tax assessment copy, car registration, Insurance, Roadside assistance, bank statement showing that you spend money on regional area.
There are no such guideline what to upload but in my sence more will be better. Lets hope for the best.

I haven’t had a rental agreement cause I was in a share house. I asked my house owner for a statutory declaration.I have all the receipt from day 1. You also need some strong documents like Driving Lincense address, Tax assessment copy, car registration, Insurance, Roadside assistance, bank statement showing that you spend money on regional area.
There are no such guideline what to upload but in my sence more will be better. Lets hope for the best.

I have all these luckily , but just don’t have those electricity bill and water bill, I do have the rental agreement. I did not scan my receipts but I guess I have tones of those sitting in the draw of my car, not sure if I should scan and upload them, thanks
  • Like 1