887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

Can anyone share a copy of the attached 887 visa fact sheet that is mentioned on the email? Keen to see what documents they mention, cheers

I also have received this email, but there is no attachment letter included. I think they refer to the information that is available through their immi.homeaffairs.gov.au website. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Samm said:

Got the same email like wincivil applied on 5november but still they are on july applicants don't know the purpose of this contact. November is very far. august September October and then November still three months.

No it is not very far it looks like they are skipping 

i applied on May 2018 first contact was in June 2019 and never hear anything after that 

it is so much frustrating and we are losing focus in our life and we are not enjoying our family time with our selfs and the kids as it is becoming very stressful 

I haven’t been negative In my life ,I am always positive and optimistic but this situation is pushing hard on us really hard as we are stuck with our kids baby sitting instead of putting them on a day care which is so expensive,they have the right to join these facilities and gain the knowledge and the learning they needed for their growing cycle ,not to forget to mention that living in a regional is very hard and jobs opportunities are very limited so we have to accept what ever job we can get to survive 

my mind is stopped from thinking of a way out of this ,coming up with a solution 

i wish you all the best of luck !!

Hello seniors, 

I got confusion when applying 887 visa. 

1. If you have an Australian visa label  in your current or previous passport, enter the visa number. 

I had the visa label in my previous passport when I was first time in Australia but my current passport don’t have. So, do I have to mention my visa number based on my old passport. 

Hope you help me guys. Thanks 

Hello everyone 

I applied on 22 May 2018 . First contacted by CO on 11 June 2019  for baby medical after that didn’t hear anything from them.. complain twice by both phone and email still same answer ..WAIT.. now my both AFP and police clearance from my country is expired .. when they made first contact it wasn’t expired ...do I have to update AFP again. 

Thanx 

8 minutes ago, Samizdat said:

Hello everyone 

I applied on 22 May 2018 . First contacted by CO on 11 June 2019  for baby medical after that didn’t hear anything from them.. complain twice by both phone and email still same answer ..WAIT.. now my both AFP and police clearance from my country is expired .. when they made first contact it wasn’t expired ...do I have to update AFP again. 

Thanx 

Applied 11-5-18 first contact on 11-6-19 for new passport copy and never heard back 

sent an email once  to consider my application and never heard back 

3 hours ago, adam said:

No it is not very far it looks like they are skipping 

i applied on May 2018 first contact was in June 2019 and never hear anything after that 

it is so much frustrating and we are losing focus in our life and we are not enjoying our family time with our selfs and the kids as it is becoming very stressful 

I haven’t been negative In my life ,I am always positive and optimistic but this situation is pushing hard on us really hard as we are stuck with our kids baby sitting instead of putting them on a day care which is so expensive,they have the right to join these facilities and gain the knowledge and the learning they needed for their growing cycle ,not to forget to mention that living in a regional is very hard and jobs opportunities are very limited so we have to accept what ever job we can get to survive 

my mind is stopped from thinking of a way out of this ,coming up with a solution 

i wish you all the best of luck !!

Well, same here, mate. I'm sure if I say that it is even more than what you've described here (indescribable, basically) and you would agree with it. I hope that they understand this at least NOW and do the needful. Hang in there, mate. 

Hi Guys

I have a question related to police check from overseas. We haven’t got back to our country since we came to australia, do we need to provide police check from our country? it’s very hard to get one from here and most probably we need to get back to our country to renew it 😔

30 minutes ago, Pako said:

Hi Guys

I have a question related to police check from overseas. We haven’t got back to our country since we came to australia, do we need to provide police check from our country? it’s very hard to get one from here and most probably we need to get back to our country to renew it 😔

If you have not been back since you provided your last PCC the there is no sense that you have to provide another

Hi,

My 2 years will end on 18th Dec 2019, I have lived & worked in a regional area since the grant of my 489 visa in 18th Dec 2017. I have availed 2 weeks leave in 2 years period. I did not go overseas, I spent my 2 weeks leave in regional area only. Also, I went to interstate for few days for short holidays. Now, should I apply 887 on 19th December 2019 or wait for few weeks to apply 887, pls suggest me.

2 hours ago, WANGS said:

Hi,

My 2 years will end on 18th Dec 2019, I have lived & worked in a regional area since the grant of my 489 visa in 18th Dec 2017. I have availed 2 weeks leave in 2 years period. I did not go overseas, I spent my 2 weeks leave in regional area only. Also, I went to interstate for few days for short holidays. Now, should I apply 887 on 19th December 2019 or wait for few weeks to apply 887, pls suggest me.

Hi

During 2 yrs of your stay in designated area, you can visit other areas or Country in case of

1) work relaed trip

2) Annual leave

That visit is usually not counted as non compliance for you application for 887.

Thanks

Sudip