887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Grant! Grant! Grant!

Co: Sophie 

Applied 13.12.2018

First contact: 21 Apr 2020  (co:Robyn)  

Request medical for my son and statutory declarations. Last Friday did the medical for my son. And today PR granted.

I would like to thank all and everyone who helped me on this forum. This is an amazing forum which gives hope to everyone

• Like 9

Just now, KJV said:

Grant! Grant! Grant!

Applied 13.12.2018

Request medical for my son and statutory declarations. Last Friday did the medical for my son. And today PR granted.

I would like to thank all and everyone who helped me on this forum. This is an amazing forum which gives hope to everyone

many thanks 

6 minutes ago, KJV said:

Grant! Grant! Grant!

Applied 13.12.2018

Congratulations. Did you also submit English test or education certificate for primary applicant?

Edited by Sha

9 minutes ago, TAS887 said:

if your from a country other the India or Nepal then you you should do it( not compulsory) 

Thanks a lot guys...

I am bit confused about form 1229 as well.

I think it is required only for cases of adoption and cases where there is a separation etc

Please confirm if form 1229 (Consent Form) is required if anyone applied with family of husband, wife and a kid

Edited by jaknap3

44 minutes ago, Sha said:

Congratulations. Did you also submit English test or education certificate for primary applicant?

No for secondary applicant only I showed certificates for education completed in Australia.

1 hour ago, KJV said:

Grant! Grant! Grant!

Applied 13.12.2018

Congratulation a lot.

Did u made any complaint after medical done of son on last Friday? 

Did they ask IELTS for Primary applicant?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KJV said:

Grant! Grant! Grant!

Applied 13.12.2018

Congrats. Did you ask or request for medical or case officer assigned it on 21st April? I am really worried as my baby is 7 months old and assigned case officer did not ask anything rather informing that case is on progress. Then today I mailed to them.

1 hour ago, KJV said:

Grant! Grant! Grant!

Applied 13.12.2018

Congratulations...:)

Did u complained after Medical was done... my son's medical was done on 14th but my agent is reluctant to file a complaint before 28 days are over...

49 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Congratulation a lot.

Did u made any complaint after medical done of son on last Friday? 

Did they ask IELTS for Primary applicant?

Yes, I informed the department that medical was done last Friday ( we waited approx 1 month before having an Appointment with BUPA)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bornil said:

Congrats. Did you ask or request for medical or case officer assigned it on 21st April? I am really worried as my baby is 7 months old and assigned case officer did not ask anything rather informing that case is on progress. Then today I mailed to them.

We got son's visa on 7th May only after we complained on 21st April...so may be just complain...:) 

2 minutes ago, Navdeep047 said:

Congratulations...:)

Did u complained after Medical was done... my son's medical was done on 14th but my agent is reluctant to file a complaint before 28 days are over...

You can contact the department informing your situation and that you are a 2018 applicant . Given that immigration is processing May 2019 application. That’s what I did, it worked for me. So, fingers cross your grant should be on the way. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KJV said:

You can contact the department informing your situation and that you are a 2018 applicant . Given that immigration is processing May 2019 application. That’s what I did, it worked for me. So, fingers cross your grant should be on the way. 

11 minutes ago, KJV said:

Thanks mate... 🙂

2 hours ago, KJV said:

Grant! Grant! Grant!

Applied 13.12.2018

Congrats

• Thanks 1