887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi guys

I just got CO's mail today. CO Robyn (new CO??) just granted Brigde VISA A (887) for my baby (4 months old) and no further request.

We are still waiting the PR grant. Finger cross!!!!

cONGRATS bUDDY ..... grant will not take long now

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi guys

I just got CO's mail today. CO Robyn (new CO??) just granted Brigde VISA A (887) for my baby (4 months old) and no further request.

We are still waiting the PR grant. Finger cross!!!!

Hi bro, yes they do like that. Next time they will asked medical and then final grant. What your timeline? 

2 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Hi bro, yes they do like that. Next time they will asked medical and then final grant. What your timeline? 

Yeah, I think CO will do those steps like your application ?

This is my timeline 26/10/17: Applied | 03/04/18: CO - Sophorn requested docs | 08/05/18: Submitted docs  | 12/07/18: CO Robyn granted 887 Visa for my baby

You can see on my signature. 

35 minutes ago, Honey said:

But I read somewhere that there is no medical for born in Australia or less than 6month.

D906B21C-B9A8-42AF-A303-DB2186B9C14C.png

Hi mate, I saw many cases where CO asked paper base medical for babies under 6 months and during the process baby turned 6 months than CO again asked for complete medical for babies. But most of the times medical being asked. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tsep said:

Hi mate, I saw many cases where CO asked paper base medical for babies under 6 months and during the process baby turned 6 months than CO again asked for complete medical for babies. But most of the times medical being asked. 

How long it will take  for PR after submitting Baby’s medical.

13 minutes ago, Tsep said:

I applied in September and still waiting, medical done last week of June. 

Ok thank you. When your file open. Is it only baby medical which they asked or anything else. N is there long wait for medical appointment 

7 hours ago, Honey said:

Ok thank you. When your file open. Is it only baby medical which they asked or anything else. N is there long wait for medical appointment 

Actually my daughter born before I applied 887 so Till date three CO assign for daughter 489 first,  second CO added my daughter in 887 file and third CO asked medical in this 10 months. No any comments on my 887 documents. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tsep said:

Actually my daughter born before I applied 887 so Till date three CO assign for daughter 489 first,  second CO added my daughter in 887 file and third CO asked medical in this 10 months. No any comments on my 887 documents. 

Okay thank you. When my baby born I applied his 489. He got 489 visa n while applying for 887 I have added him as well. So I expecting he has to go through medical examination. 

2 hours ago, Tsep said:

Also is your baby medical is last document which CO asked for?

if yes than I would like to know how many days they took for grant after submitting medical. 

Hi guys I lived here since April 2017, however, I stayed in one of the shared houses for only 6 weeks, but no tenancy rental agreement. All I have is a typed letter from the landlord stating that I am his friend and stay with him in that address for 6 weeks. Because he cannot provide me with rental agreement, I moved out and find another place. I do not have a stat dec, just a typed letter with his signature, name and phone number.  Will that be sufficient enough? There is no way I can get a stat dec from him. Do you guys think that I should delay my application for 6 weeks before applying 887 in 2019? I indeed live in adailade and my bank statement can prove my daily transaction , as well as my payslip. Please kindly advice, thank you. 

53 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Hi guys I lived here since April 2017, however, I stayed in one of the shared houses for only 6 weeks, but no tenancy rental agreement. All I have is a typed letter from the landlord stating that I am his friend and stay with him in that address for 6 weeks. Because he cannot provide me with rental agreement, I moved out and find another place. I do not have a stat dec, just a typed letter with his signature, name and phone number.  Will that be sufficient enough? There is no way I can get a stat dec from him. Do you guys think that I should delay my application for 6 weeks before applying 887 in 2019? I indeed live in adailade and my bank statement can prove my daily transaction , as well as my payslip. Please kindly advice, thank you. 

Hey Nudgee,

I believe that you should be fine by submitting a stat dec. from your self explaining the stay and add the letter from the owner / landlord as a extension of proof  for the same.

do get at least a few more suggestions before choosing the course of action.

regards

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

on hold now.

Great idea to call them, please explain that it is not through fault of yours or incomplete application you are being held waiting!!! ? It was a mix up with the names that made them think your wife has debt to Commonwealth and you are being punished for nothing! Please stress it to them mate. ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

Just my opinion 

You should be fine with a general letter as long as you have some bills on that address. Phone bill, Car registration etc for that month.

Worst case scenario : They will ask for further docs, and then you must go to your friend and convince him for the statuary dec.

***If Statutory dec is impossible to obtain due to some issue; i think its better to stay 6 weeks. because, once applied you can only provide docs for the time before the application date. 

Good luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Please tell us, what they responded to you. Thanks.

Alright , just hanged up after a good chat and long discussion.

The operator was able to confirm the doc submitted relating to Debt to commonwealth have been received ( nothing to flash about that).

The operator , also suggested that i write a letter to the immi account requesting a speedy action ( as the delay was not on my part ).

The Operator further mentioned that he would not be able to escalate the case internally , as this is not the procedure and it is only possible if the application has been delayed considerable (3-4 month beyond the normal processing time).

But what he also mentioned that he could not see any other request for further doc and the process will take its due course and wished me all the best.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4