887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

received our PR. Thank you all and wish you all the best. Hope you'll get yours soon.

Congrats Flash...did CO asked for english Requirement for dependent??or did you gave any proof for functional English for dependent during your 887 application?

I am bit confused.me and my spouse gave IELTS during our 489 Visa.Do we have to provide fresh IELTS again for my spouse for 887 visa?

Edited by sanjeevkathuria

Hi MMI..Congrats to you for PR Grant..Can you please advise me...Did CO asked for english Requirement for dependent??or did you gave any proof for functional English for dependent during your 887 application?

I am bit confused.me and my spouse gave IELTS during our 489 Visa.Do we have to provide fresh IELTS again for my spouse for 887 visa?

Congrats Flash...did CO asked for english Requirement for dependent??or did you gave any proof for functional English for dependent during your 887 application?

thank you.

CO didn't contact me. I uploaded my wife's degree certificate and a letter which says it was in English medium(same for 489 visa). Sorry I have no idea about IELTS. Hope someone will help you with this.

Hi sanjeevkathuria

Thank you very much. You dont need to do fresh IELTS. Just attach the previous ones which you already submitted during 489 visa application. The idea is after that you are living in a english speaking country.. I submitted them before CO allocation so they didn't ask for anything.

Hope it helps to reduce your confusion.

Hi MMI..Congrats to you for PR Grant..Can you please advise me...Did CO asked for english Requirement for dependent??or did you gave any proof for functional English for dependent during your 887 application?

No need to submit IELTS again as your wife did it for 489 Visa.But if they ask you for that just submit the same IELTS report as it got 3 years validity.

By the grace of God,my 887 has been granted after 1 year 4 months.

Applied March 10, 2014

Team 13 contacted at the end of june 2014, asked education details and CV

Team 10 contacted in August 2014

Second AFP april/may 2015

Grant July 6, 2014 4:30 p.m

Thanks for all the guys and forum admin for helping us out with valuable information.Big thanks to those who have been trying to raise the issue at appropriate level to get a softened policy for new applicants of HR countriesat least.

Applied March 10, 2014

Thanks for all the guys and forum admin for helping us out with valuable information.Big thanks to those who have been trying to raise the issue at appropriate level to get a softened policy for new applicants of HR countriesat least.

Congrats and hope the best for you!

What's your nationality?

Applied March 10, 2014

Congrats mate,

Well done :)

Hi Athaliath, I lived at my cousin's house when I was on 475. Before applying for 887 I took a Statutory Declaration from my cousin that I stayed at her house and signed by a JP. And I also included TFN, Car registration etc. as well.

Thanks a lot for a quick response. So the letter can be on a white paper and signed in front of a JP? By any chance you got the format? Thanks again.

What's your immi account status ?before u grant?

Well yuan i applied through agent , i checked evisa and there was no status just application recieved , but when i check today it showed applicant approved, i personally feel your application depends how much documents attached, i attached almost everything i can attach such as car registration, rta documents etc

A

Well yuan i applied through agent , i checked evisa and there was no status just application recieved , but when i check today it showed applicant approved, i personally feel your application depends how much documents attached, i attached almost everything i can attach such as car registration, rta documents etc

A

exactly same situation. Thank you

Hi ALL,

Question on the documents uploaded with the 887 application. Do we need to certify documents like utility bills, or a employment contract copy? Also do we have to upload colour copies of such documents? I am planning to apply for 887 in two week. Thanks in advance, guys.

Hi ALL,

Question on the documents uploaded with the 887 application. Do we need to certify documents like utility bills, or a employment contract copy? Also do we have to upload colour copies of such documents? I am planning to apply for 887 in two week. Thanks in advance, guys.

Yes , you need to certify them , I uploaded without certifying them but they asked for the certified one.

Hi ALL,

Only the color copies of the originals are needed.Most of the bills /invoices are electronic so no need to certify.