887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

..congrats man. I am happy that you have been granted and sad because we will loose you..which number did you ring to DIBP..plese let me know..I applied in sep 2014 should i give them a buzz...

Hi mate, thanks..

I'll be around :) so not going anywhere.

I rang 07 3136 7000 (Brisbane GSM)

Do you know if your case has gone for ESC? You can give them a buzz - there's no harm in doing that.

Hi mate, thanks..

I'll be around :) so not going anywhere.

I rang 07 3136 7000 (Brisbane GSM)

Do you know if your case has gone for ESC? You can give them a buzz - there's no harm in doing that.

Thanks for your prompt response...glad to hear that you will be around...very happy that you got your approval...i was told that it has been referred to ESC on Nov 2014...which country you are from mate...

ESC = External security checks - done by ASIO

My timeline can be found on the previous page with other details..

It feels like NOV 2014 will be another couple of months before your file is processed, but hopefully its less time than that. It seems to be processing quicker now so hopes are high.

Hi guys, I got golden email today visa granted. Applied on 21st of May direct grant 3/7/15 very very lucky day today. Good luck to all hope your dream get true!! Best wishes!!!!

What a lucy guy you are! What nationality you are...big congrats

Congrats Makkar!! Which nationality you are??

Hi guys, I got golden email today visa granted. Applied on 21st of May direct grant 3/7/15 very very lucky day today. Good luck to all hope your dream get true!! Best wishes!!!!

Congrats Makkar.Congrats for the speedy PR.Can you please advise the checklist of all the documents you provided??u were on 489 visa??does secondary/dependent applicant has to go for IELTS again??my wife gave IELTS during our 489 visa and got competent level.does CO will ask IELTS again??did you provided any document this time for 887 regarding english proof for dependent or secondary applicant??

how about Medical??please advise the checklist as you have applied recently so you might be having latest info.

Congrats Makkar.Congrats for the speedy PR.Can you please advise the checklist of all the documents you provided??u were on 489 visa??does secondary/dependent applicant has to go for IELTS again??my wife gave IELTS during our 489 visa and got competent level.does CO will ask IELTS again??did you provided any document this time for 887 regarding english proof for dependent or secondary applicant??

how about Medical??please advise the checklist as you have applied recently so you might be having latest info.

I was on 487 visa. 3 persons in application, me wife and daughter.

No IELTS required, even no need to provide any evidence for competent english for partner.

One year full time work proof

residential proof

tax assessments

AFP check

Overseas PCC

form 80 and 1221 for all applicants age over 18 yrs

no medical required unless requested

(if there is any new born baby in family then they will ask)

thanks

Good news ! I ring immigration department. They say my case already allocated to team 10 from 22/6. No any update.

I got my 887 application granted yesterday.

Applied: May 2014

Team 13: July 2014

Team 10: October 2014

Grant: July 2015

Wish you all the best, especially for those who are waiting for long time.

Edited by saroar

Hello guys,

Just to share that I got 887 grant today, rang GSM today after which e-mail came this afternoon. Is it happiness? probably no, as it took bloody 19 months exactly, but its just a satisfaction. Hats off to good support from members of this forum.

I wish best of luck to rest of 2013/2014 applicants and others, if you have been asked to resubmit AFP, do check with them every fortnight until your grant.

My time line is as below

applied for 475 Dec 2008

applied 887 3 Dec 2013

Grant 3 July 2015

congratulations, good luck for future

I got my 887 application granted yesterday.

Applied: May 2014

Team 13: July 2014

Team 10: October 2014

Grant: July 2015

Wish you all the best, especially for those who are waiting for long time.

I was on 487 visa. 3 persons in application, me wife and daughter.

No IELTS required, even no need to provide any evidence for competent english for partner.

One year full time work proof

residential proof

tax assessments

AFP check

Overseas PCC

form 80 and 1221 for all applicants age over 18 yrs

no medical required unless requested

(if there is any new born baby in family then they will ask)

thanks

Thanks dear...thanks for the quick reply.really appreciated...wish you good luck for your After PR Life..

Congrats Mate!

Hello guys,

Just to share that I got 887 grant today, rang GSM today after which e-mail came this afternoon. Is it happiness? probably no, as it took bloody 19 months exactly, but its just a satisfaction. Hats off to good support from members of this forum.

I wish best of luck to rest of 2013/2014 applicants and others, if you have been asked to resubmit AFP, do check with them every fortnight until your grant.

My time line is as below

applied for 475 Dec 2008

applied 887 3 Dec 2013

Grant 3 July 2015

Alhamdulillah!! MMI has changed his status from 475 gladiators to 887 heroes today 03 July 2015!!

Timeline:

Applied from 475 to 887: 23 May 2015

Direct grant: 03 July 2015

Nationality: Bangladeshi

I wish all the best to all who are waiting specially 2013 and 2014 applicants!!

congrats mmi, what a week, excellent for 887 applicants

Alhamdulillah!! MMI has changed his status from 475 gladiators to 887 heroes today 03 July 2015!!

Timeline:

Edited by docA

Timeline:

which team allocated?