887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

case officer allocated on 22 june 2015 monday and asked for documents for further documents for living and employment.

Documents submitted on 23 june 2015 Tuesday Now finger crossed.

Hello KALLINGAL,

What additional documents are required for your case ? Haven't you submitted your living and employment docs before?

HAI SAJ,

i HAVE ALREADY UPLOADED THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BUT STILL THEY HAVE ASKED FOR BANK STATEMENTS AND OTHER UTILITY BILLS.AND FOR WORK I HAVE GIVEN THE PAYMENT SUMMARY AND TAXACTION DOCUMENT.

Can you tell us the list of Utility documents you have provided initiallyy ? Did you provide reference letter from your employer and pay slips ?

Thanks,

Sajan

Can you tell us the list of Utility documents you have provided initiallyy ? Did you provide reference letter from your employer and pay slips ?

Thanks,

Sajan

I have submitted the following

1.electricity bill

2.Water bill

3.rental slips and agreements

4.Mobile phone bills

5.Home internet bills

6.Health club bills

Work:

1. EMPLOYMENT REFERENCE LETTER

2. Pay slips

3. Tax assesment

Hi Kallingal,

do you mind to tell us, why they ask for bank statements? I mean what documents did you upload before for proof of 2 years residency? thanks

BTW I applied 487 to 887 on june 10.

Not sure why but seems they want to know how much we have earned :), it's just a another alternative way to proof of residency i think if you cannot show rent agreement etc.

Not sure why but seems they want to know how much we have earned :), it's just a another alternative way to proof of residency i think if you cannot show rent agreement etc.

Bank statements proof that money according to payslips or text return was actually paid.

A payslip can be faked but the real payment is much harder.

That what a migration agent told me a while back.

Guest Cloud
Is this Friday going to be nice to the old applicants :)?

Friday evening, last school day - all DIBP staff have already left their work places.

It is Australia - quiet and slow.

Enjoy - if you can...

Applied 1may2013

co allocated 1st week of nov

request additional info feb 2014

new afp asked feb 2015

grant????

natinality:kenyan

Hi ak86, any idea when your case went to ESC?

Did you raise a complaint with IGIS?

If your ESC started in Feb 2014, I would expect it to have finished by now.

I think esc is cleared thats why they asked afp again....

I dont think that's the case, there are numerous examples on this forum where AFP is asked prior to ESC being cleared.

You can contact immigration or raise a complaint with IGIS to see if your ESC is cleared.